Cable filters and if anyone has used one before?

Username: Nettalk

Post Number: 1
Cable filters and if anyone has used one before?

Username: Techstep

Post Number: 1
Just finished reading some threads/posts so I decided to go ahead and post my experience. Just a little over 8 months ago now, literally the day before my second daughter was delivered, my oldest boy came into my office/dining room (no jokes please) with a grin like the Grinch on his face. He wanted me to buy one of those digital filters. He always has me paying $50 for his wrestling WWF stuff and I've also been known to watch a good boxing match every once in a while. Long story short, I got one of those cable filters for my Motorola DVR box in the living room WITHOUT, telling the kids or the old lady ;). I still make the kids ask to order stuff but when the bill comes there's no sign of anything, heh. Every month I squeeze about 30 PPV's out of it without having to clear the memory on the box. If I only order like 20-25 ppvs in a month, then I don't need to clear the box because it clears on its own every 30 days. I figured if it didn't work I'd just get my money back since they have like a year guarantee or somethin like that (had to check my bookmarks www.cableboxfilters.kom).

BTW, does anyone know what the Cablecard slot does?. I've never seen anyone who used theirs and I don't understand what it would be used for. Is it for the cable guy when it's being installed or something?

Thanks and God bless!

L. MacArthur

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23513
that was a nice story. lol.

good job you piece of sh!t spammer. i hope you and your family choke on your fucked up cable filters.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21140
Why do they always end their message with "God bless!!"??????

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23514
who knows paul. lol. but i gotta admit he did write a decent story. i actually enjoyed reading it lol.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4143
It's not wwf anymore you dumbass. It's wwe. It's been wwe since like 2001...

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 1761
LOL

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3146
hahahaha. We gotta get this forum back up on its feet you guys.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2935
"good job you piece of sh!t spammer. i hope you and your family choke on your fucked up cable filters."

rofl

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 12377
YEAH

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

PLATINUM VIP MEMBER

Post Number: 98
Spammer. This guy has posted the same two messages on every forum he can find under two different names.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1874
If it really works on all cable systems, and saves ya a bunch of money...then I'm all for them spammers...and i'll buy a bunch ....lol.....I hate paying for TV, thats what all them agonizing annoying commercials are for!

chad..yer funny..."choke on them filters"...rotf
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us