Kanye west is a pr!ck vol.2

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

You choose to be ignor...

Post Number: 1427
i didnt watch the VMAs but i did see the vid of what happened. wow kanye go stand infront of a train. Taylor swift earned that award and for him to run up there, take the mic and mouth off about how beyonce should have one??

ive hated kanye from day one and this is just icing on the cake

Gold Member

Post Number: 1428
"According to sources at the VMAs, Swift was seen hysterically crying backstage after Kanye's outburst"

Bronze Member
Username: Captainobvious

Post Number: 16
Kanye West hates white people.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23507
kanye is a fucked up piece of sh!t.

i guess it kinda worked out for the best though cause beyonce gave her moment to taylor which in turn made kanye look like an idiot he is.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4106
Yup, he's a douchebag no doubt. I hope he dies a painful death. Have you guys seen his "apology" yet?
Here's what he said...

Upload
What a fu<kin' pos.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 21073
Naturally many rap followers are cheering inside and out. "He spoke his mind" and "yeah, he told it like it is".

Grow up morons. He stole someone's moment to make it his own. There's nothing respectable about that act of idiocy. One has to think to themselves just how many of these "controversial" moments are indeed spontaneous or mere ratings boosters. She was left up there speechless and paint thrown on her.

It just shows his identity as a stage stealing coward.

Bronze Member
Username: El_tora_the_great

Post Number: 34
Paul are you prejudice??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1429
there wasn't anything prejudice about paul's post. It sucks because he is right. Apparently after the incident someone else during the VMAs said "you can't blame the guy for speaking his mind" true but i can blame him for not keeping his mouth shut when he should have.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21076
It's not prejudice to spot a child, which he is inside. To offer an apology so fast proves that it wasn't a thought out intelligent stunt. A man DEFENDS his actions if they are legit to himself and what he believes.

Kinda like catching the child stealing a cookie. Immediately comes "I'm sorry!". Yet we're not talking about a child are we?

Maybe it was an attack on how popular country music is over Kanye's? A bit of jealousy perhaps?

He should have been subdued and tazed like any other stage stealing lunatic. White OR black. That was wrong to do to ANY award winner giving their acceptance speech.

Don't blow this out of proportion but what do you think would have happened if Rush Limbaugh rushed the podium during Obama's inaugural speech and pulled something like that???

Damn right. He would and should be pulled, tazed, maced, chained, whipped, audited, tarred and feathered.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23508
anyways i don't feel sorry for taylor at all. man look at the money she is making at her age lol.

if i make the money she does, kanye can take away my mic at any show. lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21079
I'm surprised Brad hasn't jumped in here yet. I would think he would already have Kanye's number lol.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3940

quote:

Kanye West hates white people.

lmao. favorite so far.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5330
I talked to her earlier today and she is home in Tennessee resting for the remainder of the tour which starts up again on the 25th in Dallas. Every show up until Oct. 11 is sold out.

She said she cried because of all the people around her being all emotional and hugging her, but she wasn't hysterical -- and also because she has wanted an MTV award since she was a little kid. He ruined a special moment for her that can never be replaced, and now that Moon Man will sit somewhere in a box because she says that when she looks at it all she thinks of is this incident.

Kanye is a racist, talentless moron who takes it upon himself to fight for his race. And Paul is right.... if the races were reversed, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be at press conferences right now ranting and raving about the black man being pushed down yet again. But where are they now? If I EVER see Kanye anywhere, I am going to blast through his security and give him as bad of a beating as I can before his thugs grab me. Looks like the net goons are attacking him bigtime right now -- this was a major screwup and he will pay for this one for a long time. Hopefully someone caps his worthless ass and a few rappers standing near him get dropped in the gunfire.

What Beyonce did was very honorable and it made Taylor feel alot better. I still don't like her, but I dislike her a little less.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21081
THERE YOU ARE!

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5340
ROFLMFAO

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21085
^^^That is truly epic!

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4109
LMAO yeah, it just needs an exclamation point though lol.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7684
damit kanye, told you to lay off the chit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1433
wow Brad did you make that. that pic had about 10 people in my dorm literaly ROFLing.
aaaahahahahah

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21097
Check out this pair of "hardcore" thugs and what they have to say about Taylor.....

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10537
"everythings cool...i made pancakes....na waht im sayin"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10538
now, i have yet to see what has happened(i will youtube it in just a second) but i have heard about this happening 10-fold. I have always thought of kaye to have at LEAST more talent than most bc of his creative/different approach to hip-hop music, but this mutherfuker just ruined any chance of me respecting him by pullin some stupid sh1t at the VMA's and showing how much of an immature, irresponsible douchebag he could be.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10539
so i watched the video, and then ended up watching obama get called a liar by sen. joe wilson during his healthcare reform address, which was kinda funny.

but damn, Kanye is a d-bag, that was completeky unnecessary. the look on Beyonce's face is probably the most priceless thing i have seen at any VMA.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3941
The guy is an idiot savant with an emphasis on the idiot. He is musically talented, I'll give him that, and I think people who say otherwise might just have a bias towards his genre. But this was just classless, thoughtless, and idiotic. Credit to Taylor for being the opposite.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO_QIMNRreg&feature=player_embedded

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4111
Finally going gold after 4 years lmao.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10540
hahahahahahahahaha!!!

you are at the bottom of the barrel when the President of the Unites States of America calls you a "jackazz"

i salute you, Barack

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5341

quote:

He is musically talented

Can you please explain how someone who can't sing, play an instrument, or write a song without stealing beats and melodies from others, is musically talented?

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1685
Did anyone see him on the Jay Leno show?

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10541
damn....Jay Leno made Kanye West take a step back, and absorb everything he did that night and embarass him in his mother's memory.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21106
Again when he's without words....he's without a brain.

BUT HE'S SORRY OK WORLD???

Please. Just give him his hair net and name tag now.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11600
Brad I think what Ehren is getting at is that Kanye is good at making rap songs. Musically talented, no. Rap talented, yes.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3942
Yes and no Yanks. I mean obviously I don't think he's a great singer or saxophone player, not really his forte. I think Brad and I just disagree at the most fundamental point of this debate. And we've actually had this debate before so I don't wanna get too into it.

But the short of it, I think Kanyes production credits speak for themselves. I think (but I can't speak for him) that Brad just doesn't believe it takes any talent or skill to do production work like that, or at least in the hip hop genre. I disagree.

Just a simple difference in philosophy.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21110
There are performers and there are artists. Late night talk show hosts are nothing without the writers behind all their jokes. While some ppl pull it off better than others it's up to the viewing audience and their opinion as to whether or not it's talent or simply looking good on stage.

With auto-tune and lip syncing and all else that is considered anti-talent today you could take the average person off the street and with a little magic transform them into a star. Personal trainers, dietitians, cosmetic/plastic surgeons, your own dance team, and everyone else who gets paid to make you look good to me are doing nothing to music but blowing smoke up everyone's azz. Sure the glitter and strobe lights are appealing but it's gotten out of hand IMO. Instead of a person's talent creating a career we have more ppl having a career handed to them because they are related to or know someone.

As long as they keep standing where they're supposed to, wear the clothes picked out for them, sign autographs when instructed and keep themselves from getting pregnant or arrested, have a very envious life.

Sadly some just NEED to stir the pot and feed their selfish nature. You know the ones. Those who can't keep their damn mouths shut in the movie theater, ball hog on the court, bully on the playground, and mic stealing douchebags.

Whatafag.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10543
iloveyou^^

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 2512
­
Upload
­
Will someone tell the aliens that do his hair that the designs should be in corn fields, not corn rows.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us