Upcoming Movies

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3919
Went and saw Public Enemies tonight, didn't knock my socks off, but a pretty good flick.

More importantly, the previews!

Shutter Island looks pretty creepy, and I like Dicaprio after The Aviator and The Departed, he's a good actor.

Also, Brothers. Halfway thru the preview I'm thinking it's just a sappy drama/romance. Guess what... plot twist mother f@#$ers.

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1192
"funny people" coming out the end of the month

and "the goods" looks funny as well

for action I think the new G.I. Joe movie is gonna be sick

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3921
Funny People looks like it could be pretty funny, Judd Apetow is certainly on a role.

I'll have to see G.I. Joe even though the previews look pretty dumb. I was obsessed with those action figures in my younger days.

I hadn't seen the trailer for The Goods... it made me lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10505
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
omg The Goods is right up my alley:-)

and after having seen the preview for Shutter Island, my pants and mouth are moist. lol
I am glad that you too are among the few that have come to appreciate how Leonardo DiCaprio is practically embarassing half the other actors out there with how much his acting talents have grown. that guy is golden! and with "Martin Scorcese" in the title i will be down there on the double!!

also, i am glad to see Toby doing something a bit darker. i have seen him as the "psycho unstable" type, not the happy go lucky guy he is known for in spiderman. i think that will be an awesome drama. Jake Gyllenhal threw people a loop with Brokeback, but that dude has some amazing acting ability as well.

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1195
Jake Gyllenhal is one of my favorite actors (with the exception of brokeback) and is always entertaining to watch.

also, the new sherlock holmes movie should be good with robert downey jr and jude law...and rachel mcadams of course

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3923
lol. Strong homophobe goodie! Brokeback was one of his best performances what's the problem!?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3993
I can't wait to see Shutter Island! It looks like it'll be pretty awesome.

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10513
indeed

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5290
My g/f said The Ugly Truth sucked balls and she loves those sappy movies, and Katherine Heigl.

I got to see a private screening of District 9 and it was straight up awesome. Best movie I have seen since Dark Knight.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3925
Damn I'm jealous Brad. Sooooo anxious to see District 9!!

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2902
I'm a fan of Jeremy Piven, looking forward to seeing The Goods. Funny People should be one to see as well

Platinum Member

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10517
The Ugly Truth had some really funny parts in it, but overall it was very corny and just seemed like a rehash of every romantic comedy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us