Wedding Dance Entrance

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20828
Ok so you may have seen it, maybe not. I think moments like these make me feel good about being alive. A very original (first I've seen it) and soon to be catchy trend for sure. God bless them!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20831
Personally it was inspirational. Such a positive attitude towards ANYTHING meaningful in life such as this is commendable. I don't care if you're a fisherman, grave digger, farmer or registered ball washer, that vid makes you feel good in an otherwise depressing world.

To me it means to enjoy what you do or who you're with. No matter what it is, LOVE it!

And dance on........

Username: Ricocossan

Post Number: 3
Hey Paul I agree

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11535
I've worked at nearly 100 weddings and I gotta say I wish all weddings were like this one. I've seen some wild weddings but none of them have seemed like this much fun.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20832
Yeah I can only imagine what the reception was like!

I love weddings and receptions. Those kids had so much energy and forethought to choreograph that it makes it that much enjoyable to watch. With that many great friends how can you fail at anything in life?

I seriously could become a wedding reception DJ and do it for a living and love it every weekend. I know most say it gets old but like I said long before:

The key to your happiness is loving what you do and doing what you love. All else falls into place after that.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes...

Post Number: 10504
:-)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20834

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20835
Holy crap did I find a gem. Over 2 million views already. Yesterday when I posted this thread there were only135,000. It's spreading, and fast.

A little free publicity for Chris Brown as well.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3920
Kind of funny that they picked a song by a guy who beat up his girlfriend... lol.

But I totally agree with you Paul. I think it's pretty cool. Getting married is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life, but for how many couples does it end up being mostly nerve-racking, and uptight? 90%? I'm all for breaking from bad tradition. Like having a typical, mechanical, boring wedding. You want it to be the happiest day of your life? Then celebrate it like it's exactly that. And I bet you they last as a couple too. Their wedding says something about their attitudes towards life.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20836
Today it's over 4 1/2 million views.

Yeah I wish I had my wedding day back Pit. Like a first impression though you can't get it back. All you can do is look forward.

"Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it,"

It's a shame that most of today's marriages end in divorce. People take it too lightly from the get go. Back in my folks' day you ALWAYS went overboard with the wedding because it WAS the only one you'll have. Today too many are getting hitched for tax reasons or simply to cut down on living costs. It's become a convenience thing and it's tearing down what a marriage is supposed to mean. I'm glad to see there are at least some ppl out there still willing to celebrate in such grand fashion the most important decision you'll ever make.

And I don't mean choosing between an Xbox or a PS3.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1784
The priest (Catholic) at my wedding would not allow the song "Here comes the bride" to be played in his Church. He claimed it was written for a whore that was getting married (go figure).

He also did not say "You may now Kiss the bride" He thought that should be left to the bedroom.

True story

No wonder the guy never got laid!

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 740
Hahaha, love the vid.

Damn Yanks, you're a lucky azz!!! 100+ weddings with an average of 4 hot/desperate chicks at each wedding....nice

lol

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11541
I've got a couple numbers...

a night lol.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5287
14.5 mil now Paul.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20856
Lol. It was only a matter of time I guess.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us