Bradley

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11135
I thought about calling you but I didn't want to interrupt you since I know you've been busy. Just wondering whats been up with you and if your ever gonna be back in chat sometime lol. How's life? How's Pey?

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3224
I like tuwtews!
Upload

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5083
Hey John --

Everything is fine. I have been doing a West Coast tour with a well known band that will go unmentioned here, and doing tons of studio recordings, eleven full cd's this year so far... and counting! Finished the drums and some guitar parts earlier today on a cd by a female artist that has a development deal with Virgin/EMI. Pey is in NYC doing some fashion modeling, haven't seen her since I have been on the road, but we talk every day a couple times at least. She asks how you and Berny are doing...

Call me anytime, you should know that you could never bother me. I forgot all about your package amongst all the craziness, sorry man. I will send it as soon as I have a little time to throw it all together and send.

My drums can be heard on the new Lila McCann single "That's What Angels Do", which was released to national radio early this month and is doing well. Not sure when the cd will be released but it is ready to go. Here is an unofficial video:

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3735
Brad! We miss you dude. Recent studies have shown a 14% decrease in forum coolness when you aren't around. Can't argue with facts.

Sounds like you're pretty busy, but if you have the time and interest, we've just started talking fantasy baseball 09'. We'd love to have you in the league. There's a thread for it.

Keep up the good work, the drums sound perfect.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11148
"Call me anytime, you should know that you could never bother me. I forgot all about your package amongst all the craziness, sorry man. I will send it as soon as I have a little time to throw it all together and send."

I know you've been busy bud so don't rush with it, I wouldn't want you to forget to put something in it :-) Lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19929
All good news.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4599
You better come back cracka.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder