Hit and run

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3230
So I get to our pool hall tonight and my buddy is parked beside me. He gets outta his truck and just says "DAAAAAAAMN! WTF happened to your truck?" I walk over to the passenger side to find out Ive been hit by something and they decided not to inform me. It literally starts at the headlight and runs to the brake light. It cracked the headlight and tail light, put a big dent right beside the headlight and at the very end of the cab and it scratched the bed. I filed a police report tonight and now I gotta deal with this insurance BS! Im pissedUpload

Upload
This is the front
Upload
This is the back of the cab
Upload
This is the scratches on the bed.

Ill get better pics tomorrow

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3231
edit

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 797
That sucks man and how did your friends not see it when you guys got there?

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3232
They did. Thats how I saw it. He pointed it out to me as soon as we got there

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 798
Oh my bad its late lol i dint read the post right. I thought you guys saw the damage when you were leaving the pool hall.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10000
How in the hell does that happen. Hard to tell from the pics I guess.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3233
I dunno. It was up high enough that it HAD to be someone with a lifted truck or a tractor trailer. Its so fukkin weird

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19969
Happened to me once. Came out of a bar one night and saw my entire front grill caved in. Some douche must of backed into me getting out of his spot. Let's face it, most would say fluck it and drive off. I felt, violated.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 422
Damn dude thats sucks. From what I can see from the pics some fucktard really did a number on your truck. Is insurance going to pay for it?

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3237
front
Upload
back of the cab
Upload
bed
Upload

Im going to get the police report today and then start dealing with the insurance. I think I have to pay $100 up front and they have the rest of it but we will see

I just noticed today that they scratched my newly painted fender too!

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10004
I dunno how old that truck is, but becuase of the cab they may total that....

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3526
Damn that sucks man. I know what it feels like. That happened to me about 2 years ago. After I got out of work one night I saw someone smashed right into my back bumper and cracked it all up. They didn't leave any contact information or anything. The worst part is my insurance didn't cover it and it cost me $800 to fix.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3243
its an '02. Shouldnt be totaled but if it is I used to work with a guy that was great at body work and painting vehicles. He said he will help me if the insurance will write me a check instead of having a body shop bill them

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3651
you're right, that is nice, I think I'll invest Capps.

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 467
damn that shitt is g@y. thats horrible. when it happened to i just had a broken fog light and a scratched bumper. i hope it works out for ya man

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1595
with my old suburban i had i think a box truck clock my passenger side while i was at work, what was crazy was the way my truck was built they clipped my door mirrior and spun it in ward dented the crease on the part where my mirror came to a point on the back, they also left a trail of white smudges and dents in my dor , luckily the truck was old enough i just let it go and scrapped the truck a year later but geeze it was fucked up to do that and in your case i'd check every paint trace i could, look in the snow for pieces to the othe vehicle and just try to look for any local guys. i'd loose my mind especially after all that work. good luck Capps.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1596
btw main think i don't get is how what ever hit u didn't scratch th truck much sp when it took out ur headlight, almost seems like something witha rubber or spare tire or something that gives is what u were hit with.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3248
there are scuffs and scratches all down the side, I just couldnt get a good pic of them. The WHOLE passenger side of my truck will be repainted. Plus there is a dent in the tailgate from me being a dumbasz and I know the body man so Ill get that fixed fo free!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us