Scammer scammer everywhere

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18547
Just thought I'd share this email I got. No reason, just bored I guess lol.

"Dearest one,
Mmadu Mwenze Kongolo,
Private e-mail: m_mmadu1@yahoo.co.uk

Please do not misunderstand my intention as I only need your help and advice in this matter. It was through the information I gatherd in your profile about your
personality that convinced me to enter into this partnership with you,believing that I will not regret of knowing you at the end.
I am Mmadu Mwenze Kongolo, the son of Mwenze Kongolo, the Minister of Security in Congo DR .
My father has instructed me to leave the country with the documents that contains the deposit of $14.2 Million which he deposited in a finance house in Ivory Coast which I did without delay. I have located the place and found the transaction 100% real.
Right now, he is facing a criminal charge of treason for exploiting and selling the mineral resources during his tenure.
This money in question is of no criminal origin as it was released from the alluvial gold dust sold during the time my father was the Minster of security.
I now want to move this money abroad and invest it in a profitable venture according to his plan and advice. But the problem now is that they finance house is demanding for my
father foreign partner to contact them for the release of the fund because my father declared that the fund will be claim by his foreign
associate.
Please if you can assist me in securing this fund, I will give you 30%
of the total amount.
I really need this money to take care of my sister and mother since everything that my father owned has been sized by the government.I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you.
I wait for your response.
Best wishes
Mmadu Mwenze Kongolo"

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2834
LMFAO. I got the same exact one. hahahaha

From Mmadu Mwenze Kongolo,

Dear Stavenmist,
Please do not misunderstand my intention as I only need your help and advice in this matter. It was through the information I gatherd in your profile about your
personality that convinced me to enter into this partnership with you,believing that I will not regret of knowing you at the end.
I am Mmadu Mwenze Kongolo, the son of Mwenze Kongolo, the Minister of Security in Congo DR .
My father has instructed me to leave the country with the documents that contains the deposit of $14.2 Million which he deposited in a finance house in Ivory Coast which I did without delay. I have located the place and found the transaction 100% real.
Right now, he is facing a criminal charge of treason for exploiting and selling the mineral resources during his tenure.
This money in question is of no criminal origin as it was released from the alluvial gold dust sold during the time my father was the Minster of security.
I now want to move this money abroad and invest it in a profitable venture according to his plan and advice. But the problem now is that they finance house is demanding for my
father foreign partner to contact them for the release of the fund because my father declared that the fund will be claim by his foreign
associate.
Please if you can assist me in securing this fund, I will give you 30%
of the total amount.
I really need this money to take care of my sister and mother since everything that my father owned has been sized by the government..I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you.
I wait for your response.
Best wishes
Mmadu Mwenze Kongolo

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2835
i said ok for fun, then he replied with this:

Thanks for your mail. All I want is your sincierity and trust to help me concluded this so that I could come down to your country for investment. I will be more happy to offer you the said percentage which I told you in my first mail(30%).

Meanwhile I will be more convinced that you will help me by receiving your next reply and your information such as your full names, address and telephone number as this will help us to communicate orally.
I wait for your replies then I will give you more details which you may need of.
I am countiung so much on you.
Thanks.
Mmadu

then: How do you have time to run these scams?

he replied:

Thanks for your mail. I do not know what you are talking about scam or spam.
I only need your assistance to get this done and I hope you did understand my first mail, I never come to you on another thing but your assistance only.
If you think you are not capable of helping me, then you tell me so that I can look for another person as I do not like to delay anymore in this transacion because of the condition of this country and thier political affairs.
I still thank you for your mail and have a nice day.
From Mmadu

so I made him get off my back:

Let me ask you a question. How many people do you actually have fall for your little 419 Nigerian scam? Why don't you just get a real job.... I've already reported your original email to the Government Law Enforcement Agencies, so I suggest you stop emailing me. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8566
haha i got that email too.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2881
You shoulda told him to take that 30% and buy you a plane ticket and a hotel room b/c you think it would be best to meet before such a large transaction such as this one

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2836
lol oh well

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4593
It is not a good idea to respond to these guys in any form. They have been known to take threats very seriously and some of them have soldiers here in the US that can and will find you if need be.

It is also pointless to report them. The Secret Service and FBI are powerless to stop them because their country is not exactly a friend to us and they will not allow prosecution of any of their citizens. I get between 10-20 of these every day on my Outlook at work. Authorities all recommend that the best approach is just to ignore them and delete their emails.

And by the way, if any of you wonder why this scam is so common nowadays -- it brings in an estimated $300 million US dollars a year, up from $100 million ten years ago, and that is a massive sum when converted into their currency. Most of the victims are elderly and incapacitated people who lose their retirement and life savings to these assholes. And, that $300 million is also believed to be a small fraction of the actual losses, because alot of people are embarrased and ashamed to admit they were taken.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18555
Damn shame. It's the same as those work at home schemes. They promise high incomes with no experience. Simple work and rewarding pay. Perfect! Except when they tell you at the bottom of their oh so long sales pitch that the program fee is normally $900 but today and today only (since you're the lucky one) the fee is only $250.

In hard times like these when ppl actually need the help there the scammers are waiting like wolves behind trees. Ready to turn your desperate misfortune and despair into another slap in your face.

Think about it. If you had a great, legit money making idea why would you share it?

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2837
I didn't actually report it.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8571
I like to add their emails to internet spam lists just for fun
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums