Sportrider.com

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3233
is prob the least helpful message board I have been on, I get almost no feed back from the members over there.

I was wondering if anyone on here could direct me to a more resourceful board or just give me their .02 (or both)

I have a 1995 Suzuki rf900 and wanted to lower the back end a bit just to somewhat flatten out the ride. This would make the back end sit a bit more level with the rest of the bike. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some reputable companies that sell lowering kits.

as fas as I've heard, vortex seems to be pretty popular, but I don't really know what I'm looking at.

This will be my project over the next couple months, I'll be pouring money into it to get it running smooth again, as well as making sure everything is as I want it, before I paint it.

I was thinking of going up to Wood's Fun Center and asking around up there as I've had a ton of success and help from them in the past, as far as finding parts and installing them on my bike.

Any help what so ever is much appreciated.

Just out of pure curiousity and speculation, where should I look at finding parts to drag the bike out, e.g. extended swing arm and chain, I would really like to see a 300 on the back of that bike sometime down the road. It's not really a concern right now, but it's never too early to start looking and learning.

I'd like to do all the work my self, and again, any help is greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3235
bump for any input
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us