Jeezy in the Big Heezy

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4127
June 18 - Early Wednesday , at about 2:30 a.m., rapper Young Jeezy was arrested by Atlanta police on numerous charges, including driving while under the influence, speeding, reckless driving, no tags, driving with an open container and no proof of insurance.

According to police, Jeezy was stopped along Atlanta's Buford Highway, near route I-85, for speeding. Police then noticed his car was missing its license plates. After that, "Everything just went from there," police spokesperson Officer James Polite said.

Jeezy (born: Jay Jenkins), 31, was released on an undisclosed bail amount just hours after his arrest, police said. He is due in court to answer to the charges July 17.

A statement issued by Jeezy's attorney, Scott Leemon, claims the rapper was stopped on his way home from the studio, where he is working on his forthcoming LP, The Recession. "After being charged with various automobile-related offenses, Jeezy was quickly processed and released," reads the statement. "A court date has been scheduled, and Jeezy looks forward to getting the matter resolved."

The news comes just days after the rapper was implicated in a major cocaine-dealing ring. According to the Atlanta alternative newsweekly Creative Loafing, Ralph "Ralphie" Simms, who was indicted last year in a related federal drug case in Los Angeles, name-dropped Jeezy during testimony offered last week in Black Mafia Family member Fleming "Ill" Daniels' federal cocaine-conspiracy trial.

At one point during his testimony, Simms told the court that Jeezy -- whose nickname is the Snowman -- was on the receiving end of multiple kilos of cocaine from the Black Mafia Family, a drug gang accused of moving hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of the drug across the country.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6023
I like the guy as a rapper so I'm just happy to hear he didn't have weed and blow laying everywhere in the car. That being said, its sooo dumb how these rappers cruise around with a pound of hard drugs, speeding with no tags. I blame it on the fact that as celebrities they can get out of any and every charge they get with no more than a slap on the wrist.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17110
Who's Jeezy?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6024
young jeezy is a rapper.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1720
I like his music, not much on his lifestyle tho.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13933
Hmmm only thing i know about him is his song HYPNOTIZE because i saw ppl on here rec it so i D\L it a while ago & often use it to test how hard a sub hits ......

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8275
I just love how stupid all of these rappers and celebs are. They have PLENTY of money to pay for a cab or chaffeur(Spelling) but yet still drive around drunk or high all the time knowing the consequences that may lie ahead. I do understand that it's cool and fun to drive your own vehicle but don't do it all smashed/blitzed/blazed or whatever you'd like to call it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6028
driving blazed isnt really a big deal.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2528
chauffeur

Bronze Member
Username: Vt_ahole

USA

Post Number: 92
'driving blazed isnt really a big deal.'

seconded

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8290
"driving blazed isnt really a big deal.'

seconded"

Bullsh1t. I've seen people smoke so much weed that they're throwing up and laying on the floor. I know a couple of people who ended up in the hospital from too much marijua na smoke.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8291
Oh and I forgot to mention the time my buddy crashed TWICE because he was high and had a delayed reaction.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 928
I agree with both Rob and Reece.. "high" and "blazed" are two totally different things. In the experiences i've had, driving "high" wasn't really a big deal. I become extremely focused on the road and maintaining that my driving is perfect, if out of nothing else than paranoia. However, the one time i would say i've been truely "blazed" i threw my guts up and could barely move, let alone operate a motor vehicle. It depends on your state IMO.

But everything said and done it's just never really a good idea, and Jeezy is an idiot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6035
i've never been close to a point of throwing up with weed unless i was drunk too.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3303
"the one time i would say i've been truely "blazed" i threw my guts up and could barely move"

"Bullsh1t. I've seen people smoke so much weed that they're throwing up and laying on the floor. I know a couple of people who ended up in the hospital from too much mariju ana smoke."

I hear stories of sh!t like this and it baffles me. I don't smoke all that much these days, but for years I was as big a stoner as anybody and never experienced anything like this. Nor did any of my friends or anyone I know.

And it's not as if we didn't smoke enough. There were plenty of blatantly redundant smoking sessions involving blunt after joint after bong after vaporizer after w/e the f*ck else we could get our hands on. And it was nothing but dank, sticky, crystallized herb, not like we were smoking schwagg or something. And never in my life have I felt even close to any sort of wigging out or sickness. I guess it's just different for different ppl.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3304
are oh bee, wtf did they go to the hospital for? it's not like they overdosed...

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 930
Well for me it was weird.. it was just like i had a bad experience. I'd smoked before and i've smoked since and never have i felt like that except for that one time. It was like i was having a bad trip.. I wasnt enjoying myself and i just felt awful for some reason and as if following suit to my mood i just started throwing up. But, it was probably the highest i've ever been. Whether there was actually a link or not i have no idea, but it just down right sucked. I'm the only person i know it's ever happened to, and it only happened once. like i said.. the best way to describe it is kind of like the idea of a bad trip that some people get from hallucinogens.. it was just weird and super shi*tty.

Silver Member
Username: Chevyfan502

AQ HDC315Elemental De...

Post Number: 134
lmao...went to the hospital...for smoke..

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 2564
i've only felt sick from weez once. it just got me too stoned. it was through the sweetest bong ever. 3 separate chambers with ice. sooooo good. $300 piece. massive rips.

some people have different tolerances though. many beginner smokers tend to get sick if they get too high, which can result in vomiting, though i never have. swallowing smoke can lead to an upset stomach as well.

as for driving high, i've never had a problem. kids who aren't very experienced drivers may have some difficulty though. the so called delayed reaction time for me is nonexistent. i however just recently quit, and have been sober from ms. mary jane for almost a month.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Nobody fuccks, With the jesus

Post Number: 983
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhreCLlcq3Q

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1441
My wife and I both have had someone hit us when the were high. Woman dazed off behind my wife and said "I didn't see you there". No, she just stopped before hitting her then hit the gas.

If you people are drinking and driving or driving high you're retarded. I hope you get caught and ticketed/fined in all honesty. Too many people die like that. I don't care if you get high, I care if you smash into my wife or another innocent driver and hurt them. Its unethical and negligent.

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 478
^ This proves nothing seeing as the driver was a women.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us