Wesley Snipes to serve 3 years in prison for tax convictions

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20541
this just pisses me off. people with money think they can get away around the system. i am glad this mofo got caught. while the middle class are working hard and paying taxes, rich azzholes like this pos think they can get away with cheating the irs.

hope he becomes someone's b!tch in prison.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hqRdIQN43C8lgKXjzAris2-Xu0YAD908J6400

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3123
i'm still waiting for him to fight Joe Rogan.... i bet you Rogan would destroy him.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15820
White collar criminals don't really do hard time, so don't think that just because he is going to prison means he gets to shack up with Bubba the mass murderer.

He will be going to a white collar prison...a place where they have all the comforts of home.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13628
^^^really - is there such a thing ? ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15821
http://www.forbes.com/2004/07/08/cx_pp_0708prison.html

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5557
wesley snipes is a bad motherf*cker. i'm not sure i would f*ck with him if i was in prison. isn't snipes is a case of someone who didn't manage their money right from the beginning? i'm fairly sure he's not loaded or even that rich anymore

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15455
Yes there is a big difference amongst prisons and prison camps..BUT one thing is the same...U are CONFINED and loss of most all freeddoms that you have become accustomed to...its not pleasant, no matter what!..and it cost the taxpayers more money...theres some stupidity in this prison sentence logic..

Personally I think prison or jail confinement is definitely NOT the correct punishment in this case...hell, George W and all the oil and insurance companies, steals much more from all of us and our children and the GOV, EVERY day!

In this case, loss of equitable assets and community service makes much more sense to me..Fock the IRS, and paying for this no win ridiculous war, which we pay for by borrowing the money for from China, along with taxpayers money!..I'm about ready to quit paying taxes too!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16254
Weather someone is in favor of taxes or not it's still not fair for a man of his stature to simply fail/refuse to file. $2.7 million????

It's no different than a shoplifter. Why should ANYONE get a free ride? It only promotes it further.

Taxes aren't going away. Why should the rules?

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2565
hey he is going no where.
after the judge sentence him he stood on the court desk and yelled out "CANT NO BARS HOLD ME!!!!' and wrote a five million dollar check that immediately payed for all his taxes and fines. no jail time for him!! no sirr.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15824
^^^

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3896
I bet he walks in 180 days or so...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15456
So lets put George W and all shoplifters in prison too..cause they broke a rule...

I'm not following that logic at all..

Prison does nothing for most people...the ones that shoud be in there are the ones that are a threat to other people...that why we have drug courts, house confinements, financial fines, asset seizures, and community service programs...there are many alternatives for white collar crimes..those people are NOT a threat to harm you and don't need to be beat on daily by the bulls...and thats what prison is all about, if ya ever been to one or know about them ( yes in Federal camps there is no beatings, but go to a jail in the South, and see what happens to ya)...we have allegedly advanced past that shoot em, hang em all, beat em, days..and celebrities etc get no less punishment that others...thats old school thinking!

I beleive the punishment should make sense and be equitable to the harm committed..and again, then lets start with George W...the biggest murderer in the world!..and Chaney who steals from ya every time ya go to the gas pump!..and to top it off, the citizens pay them to steal and disregard our wishes, and they gladly take it and become more wealthy and benefit from their criminal and immoral actions!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15457
BTW...I think Americans need to wake up..and have another Boston Tea party!...and American Revolution!...too many are too complacent and interested only in themselves individually and materialistic things ..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16263
The presidency is corruption by definition. Why else do candidates spend millions of their own $$ to get it? What's worse is the silk Bush will be f@rting through for the rest of his life paid for by you and me.

He's the worst prez to date. Agreed.

To me though the answer isn't tax evasion. Especially by ones who can afford to pay it, living a lifestyle most Americans dream about.

IMO it's as bad as Paris feeling she's above the law with all her antics, and her Mom defending her.

Refusing to pay tax is as bad as all the illegals running rampant thinning our economy out. It eventually rests on the shoulders of the honest working class, which is going to become the minority. Then what?

I hate George. I hate what he's done and acts so ignorant about. He's out soon. Thank god.

To me a great presidential candidate would be a middle class homeowner with 2 kids and a mortgage with a chip on his/her shoulder about the cost of: gas, health insurance, wasteful gov spending, ect, ect,.......

Sure we're better off than most countries. Don't we want to keep it that way?

/rant

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15458
"Refusing to pay tax is as bad as all the illegals running rampant thinning our economy out. It eventually rests on the shoulders of the honest working class, which is going to become the minority. Then what?"

So Paul...the Boston Tea party and American Revoltion were wrongful acts by the people..cause it was against the rules?... and U beleive those people should have been imprisoned?

again I belive the punishment sgould equate to the harm done to the people..and people should challenge the GOV and its lawmakers and make them accountable to us the people!...I'm tired of the GOV stealing my money every day for the good of a VERY few, the already RICH, the minority..and paying for a nonsense war, or whatever BS legislation they pass for their own gains, whether it be financial or political..

I respect those who stand up to their convictions and take actions , or not particpiate and bow to a GOV, that is not acting in good faith and the good of the people..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15459
I have to agree with this...

"I think the appropriate sentence is just to deny him all the stuff that taxes pay for, like Interstates, veterans benefits, meat inspection, and use of the Alaskan Bridge to Nowhere"

A jury found Mr. Snipes guilty on Feb. 1 of three MISDEMEANOR counts..

A misdemeanor, or misdemeanour, in many common law legal systems, is a "lesser" criminal act. Misdemeanors are generally punished less severely than felonies; but theoretically more so than administrative infractions (also known as regulatory offenses). Many misdemeanors are punished with monetary fines. Usually only repeat misdemeanor offenders are punished by actual jail time.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16266
"So Paul...the Boston Tea party and American Revoltion were wrongful acts by the people..cause it was against the rules?... and U beleive those people should have been imprisoned?"

Those were acts that took place while our country was fairly young and still developing "today's" rules/laws. America has become much more refined and stead fast in its' ways.

IMO refusing to pay your taxes because of your belief of its' use is as useful as refusing to pay your gas bill because rates increased.

It may be a statement, but doesn't heat your house either. American politics is like a flower. Pretty and promising on the outside, yet the underground roots are ugly and thirsty.

Do I have an answer? Nope.

Does anyone?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15468
The answer is simple...1 person cannot do it all by himself...others on the sidelines must join in, then WE can change things!...but it must START somwhere...complacency is killin this country..

Bronze Member
Username: Jblsince1989

Post Number: 75
Don't, worry Kris Kristofferson will bust him out of prison!

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5635
who let the psycho out of his straight jacket?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16421

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1265
Ah CRAP!! Andy is at it again!! Andy, please stop with your picture spamming crap. You may get banned again.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7907
i dont do my taxes

muahahahahahhahahahahahah

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16460
Some of us miss the old fool lol.

Upload

A little chaos to shake things up is fun at times tho.

Just leave your neighbor alone!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15563
Paul..refresh my memory please...that isn't cocoon, is it?...if so I never saw a pic of him except his hands, but your "neighbor" comment makes me think it is him....if it is , I thought he was only about 22-25 or so..guess I was way off..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15873
That's cocoon alright!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16463

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16464
The internet is a fun place for sure.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15879

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15564
Wow...he acted like a 12 yr old, so I presumed he was a VERY young guy...was I wrong!...hell, I'm an OB (old basta*rd) lol, but he looks way older than me!...well anyways I hope he gets the help he needs, and is kept way from others ...

Thanks Berny for confirming that is coocoon...I would have never known..just shows ya how we sometimes have really wrong "images" in our heads of people we meet on the net...

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9516
^^
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/478859.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Christopher Lee go and stick your fangs back in your mouth or STFU, you Muppet!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1275
Haha, thanks Andy. I take that as a compliment from a low life like you. Don't you have anything better to do than plaster the threads here with your nonsense?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
F(u)ck you, you blood sucking vampire!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5973
LK you act like just as much of a child as cocoon. just not QUITE as psycho.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1276
Keep it up Andy. You may get banned again.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15814
There ya go again reece, acting like a 12 yr old punk...stirring up the pot again for no reason...I never bashed U or mentioned U in this thread...all threads are NOT about U reece, contraty to your beliefs and kiddie h0m0 postings..U must think u're a tough guy...if so, someone soon will knock ya down a few pegs and U'll gain some humility back..it happens to all like u with big mouths and cocky attitudes..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
Christopher Lee Do you what to get banned for being an impostor, I mean with that Vampire name only a cunting jackass would come up with that name.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us