Vacation Pics

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3821
Leaving boston, silver renatal car with a sony deck, Tried to trade it in... Some sights, Giants causeway. castles. Some othe cool looking cars, some audio stuff, Look, square 6x9 ftl lol. some wierd guy at airport with mask and gloves, Could it be micheal Jackson??
and back in boston.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16206
B..E..A..utiful country. Hope you had a good time man. Looks lavish with history.

Gas is cheaper here tho, for at least the week.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3822
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3823
gas is not cheap. thats the price per liter. and in Euros, so its like $7 per gallon.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16209
Let me fix that lol.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5503
looks like you had a nice time marc. did you not see any cars nicer than crappy compacts? glad to see you got a new alt.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15800
Very nice, man.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4325
reece thats all they drive in foreign countries. I went to germany and italy over the summer. While I was theer gas was like 6 bux a gallon and so they all drive there tiny cars and scooters for 2 diffrent reasons. 1 being gas prices, 2 being it is easier to park in places since they have some weird parking in europe. Scooters thats all i have to say everyone rides a god dam vespa over there

nice pics though marc looks like fun im sure you were happy not driving a big van all the time lol

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3834
thanks guys. Yes, It was a lot of fun. Cars over there are all small. That first pic was my rental car, and its considered full size. Things are pricey over there too. A Type R was 280 euro, Thats about 350 US. For a single type R. Poor boom boys. and gas is like 7 a gallon, Pack of cigs, around 11 US.

Check out the Britney vid in the vaca vid thread. That was driving from the Causeway in the north. Nice area.
Anyway, It was cool.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3890
Looks cool Marc glad you had fun. Haven't seen a Renault since last time I was there.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5553
my mom and sister went to ireland, england, and one other place and they came home with pics of phantoms, maybachs, sick bimmers, etc...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us