ZAGG InvisibleShield

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2970
I bought one from my iPod touch like 3 months ago and put it on the day i got it. It works sooooo well..

I just put em on my Macbook Pro and my phone....they are the best things ever. granted they're expensive, like 60 for the one my mac and 25 for my phone, like 20 for my ipod, they seriously keep it in absolutely brand new condition and i'm an al like that, i love keeping my stuff in nice condition.

hah that was random and i'm not advertising for them really, they are just really great products so i wanted to let you guys know. HELLL to put on the thing you bought it for, but sooo worth it.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2627
Hmmm I've been looking for something like this for my phone. Does it stay on well? Is it like a plastic cling thing? does it pick up finger prints?

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2971
its like covering it with suran wrap. yea it picks up some fingerprints but its so easy to wipe off

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2628
I was looking at some reviews on youtube. I dunno if it would work good with my phone though.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 2972
what phone do you have

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2631
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/motorola-rizr-z3-cases-screen-protectors-cov ers-skins-shields.php
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us