A little off topic favor.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1014
Well this is completely up to you but my friend i went to school with is trying to get her name out and thier doing some voting contest and they will put the winner in next months magizine or something so i figure if i get at least one vote from you guys i count it was time well wasted to help someone out.

ok very simple here's what you do u click the link and on the left VOTE 13. and that's it nothing else all you gotta do is that. once again totally up to you but i appericiate the help if you drop a vote or a vote a day till march 28 th. thanks guys !

http://studyabroadphotography.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00 %3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=15

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9012
Done :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7513
Heh, I voted. Not for 13 though, that'd be totally unfair to the other photographers and there appears to be pictures that are steps ahead.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1017
true rob but in all fairness this shitz rigged . i mean i watched one guy pull in under a hour like 43 votes if your not using proxies to achieve that then i'm the guy who who shot a load into that girls hair. i mean come on i know alot of other photos in there seem better but just my 2 cents it's because they live there and that's a everyday thing. ether way i'm just trying to help a friend out considering when she first posted the topic was lucky to get only a few votes. then hell i wake up today shes leading so who knows what the hells really going on. but thanks Yanks Fan and Rob thanks for your opinion.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15261
W/E. I voted.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1019
lol thank's paul. i stopped i figure she caught up to even and i'm done i only wanted her to get a fair chance so if u vote. eh free will i'm not asking anymore. to paul and yanks and rob, plus anyone else who voted. thanks for the help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us