OT - Bright Rear Car Lights???

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 878
Ok, it happens all the time. This guy is behind you shinning his brights right at you, and it's directed from all 3 mirrors right into your eyes. As a way to get back at him, I was wondering about a concealable way to have brights from the rear of your car to shine right back at the azzhole so he shuts em off. Any ideas? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3365
adjust your mirrors. theres usually a little "toggle on em just for that reason.
as far as shiny bright lights into the eyes of the person driving behind you...I hope you have a fast car.

Silver Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 314
lol brake check em... r move to the right lane n let him pass u, and u get behind him n do the same to him, that is if your on a 2 r more lane...

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 879
Well there's a long 2 lane road that I take home. On many occasions, such as tonight, someone's behind me putting high beams right into my eyes. I'd just rather have the lights in the back anyways, they will aid with backing up and light up the place more when out in the middle of nowhere.

Silver Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 543
you know that little toggle switch on the rear view mirror, not the side ones, but the one above the windshield...flip that down, I think it shines back into the persons face or at least it works whenever i do it

or just slow down, flip him/her off, slow down then speed up, box em in...w/e you're in the mood for lol god i love messing with people who rush to get nowhere

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 315
lol me 2...esp when they speed past you like no tormow and then they hit redlight, i just pull up next to them bumpin ma system loud. lmao. and if sum1 follows me closely i just pull over to the side n let them go by and i get behind them and just flicker my high beams on and off the whole time..lmao...

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 977
lmao i used to ride with a spotlight just for that reason....just plug it in to your cigarette lighter plug in and shine that b!tch in the eyes with it.....he will either bak off your azzz or fix his lights or crash....it's his choice...but that's just me

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1962
Haha, On my jeep I had 2 pair of walmart fogs mounted on the back of my jeep for backing up in the woods and they worked perfect for this reason also.
Believe it or not, I dont think most people realize they are running their bright when they are behind you. They forget. Oh well, we all forget and a little reminder sometimes.
LOL, I did that to one truck and he obviously had many offroad lights on his truck b/c when I turned mine on, the inside of my jeep lit up like it was noon. He got me back. It was pretty funny

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3368
btw, its acually illegal to have any white lights on the back of your car. If you adjust your mirrors you wouldnt have this problem. w/e

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4492
get an HID hit and put some 4000k bulbs.. put em in some fog housings and use a toggle.. just don't get caught

4000k is pure white and is the brightest..

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1967
i thought it was 43k

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1429
This one night I was coming home. It was a one lane road each way. These people in front of me were going about ten below the limit and the road is fairly long... So i was behind them, but not hardcore on them.

ANyways, I guess my lights r bright even when not on high beams so I geuss they thought my brights were on. They ended up pulling off to the side kind of and I just went around since they were almost at a stop.

Then they sped up and got right behidn me and turned on teh brights... I was like.... WTF

So i started brake checking them like crazy - And they kept on me of course... So I ended up comiing to a complete stop on this road. And It was crazy... We would go like 10 feet, then i would stop again. I even put it in reverse once to scare them or whatever....

Eventaully we got up to a two lane area, and i pulled over to the right and they just stopped dead in the road. So i got back up to speed and my turn was coming up, So i got in the right lane again and they stopped in middle of the road once again (light was red). They probbaly thought I was trying to get behind them or something. So I waited the entire time for the light to turn green once... then AGAIN hahaha. This was funny two cars sitting @ a light for two cycles. Then i peeled out and turned right with my middle finger out the window

lawl

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 979
^^^^^^^ ROFL LMAO.....HAHA

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6083
Illegal to have any white lights on the back unless they're reverse lights

That said, those kinda people are f*ckin annoying. I get people coming the opposite direction turn on their highbeams at me all the time b/c they think mine are on........ but I just have really good sealed beam lights. The low beam looks like most people highs.........

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2012
^x2 M.S. I've been flashed a few times cause I have silvania ultras

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 6087
Haha thats what I've got..... I think. Whatever the top model sylvainias are

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2015
sh1t I don't even use my high beams anymore, the white light is so much easier on my eyes. only time I use my high beams is at night to flash ahead, to see if any reflective materials appear on a car somewheres down the road:-)

Silver Member

PA

Post Number: 337
"reflective materials appear on a car somewheres down the road"

cop cars? lol

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1973
haha, my HID system doesnt even have highs but I get flashed once a night. My light assembly is a projector kit and my beams are focused but my truck is sittin up higher and people think Im using brights. I love it

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 910
i forget if it's bush whacker or not but they sell a light kit that bolts to the trailer hitch it's used for camping but it's something like 2 flood lights. wired to a switch or reverse. that would be the shiz.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2023
yeah, cop cars, I drive back roads a lot at night, I know where they usually are, but sometimes they like to try a surprise me:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Furcifer

STL

Post Number: 14
Reese sells a kit that will mount to the hitch

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5928
just wire up some small lights in the bumper or something and put them to a switch on the dash. iv got a switch on my dash to turn on some lights in the back of my truck for backing up/offroading.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us