Thread removal request

Username: Almost

Post Number: 2
I've written countless times to admin@ecoustics and feedback@ecoustics but I never got a response. I've asked for my account to be deleted numerous times, but having read this thread, it appears it's not possible.

Two things:

1. Can the one and only thread I created a few years ago be deleted?
2. Can the 'real name' I used to create that thread be removed/changed to my current 'real name'?

It's absolutely important because I don't want every Google search of that name doesn't show this site at the top of the results list.

Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 790
Won't happen. This site needs all the hit's it can gather. No one here is worth a minute of time to admin. He cares only about advertising fee's and his own pocket.

Post Number: 3
Attn admin: I've been writing to you for years, the least you could do is offer a response. Heck, I don't even mind paying if you carry out my request!

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 793
Cha-Ching! Now you'll get his attention. NOT!

He would have to earn your money,.. so that's not gonna happen either.

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 99
Brian (admin) Just give Almost what he is requesting of you... How hard can it be?

Almost: Can you please post the "one and only thread" you've made in the past here so it's easier for the admin to find it and delete it?

Also to merge your old account with this new one shouldn't be to much to ask either. So I can't understand why Brian isn't at least replying back to your requests. But then I've done the same thing and have gotten NO REPLY BACK from Brain Mitchell the admin and CEO here either.

Have you faxed his office or made a hand written request? Here is all the contact info

if none of the above work......

Maybe if you join Plymouth and the goonies gang AKA the 3 stooges... you might have better luck in getting your requests done.

Post Number: 4
@Doreen

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 112
Almost: I read your link.... you need to change the graphics setting on your laptop first to be able to watch it on your TV. then use the S video cord. Somewhere in the computer forum there is step by step instructions with pictures... if you can't find it there I will send them. I need to know if you're using XP , Vista or windows 7 or 8.

I wouldn't worry so much about your old account etc...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us