Hostile take over

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21695
The perpetual troublemaker Doreen is now showing true colors.
She was banned by the admin and begged to have her status restored. Admin was kind enough to giver her conditional restore - only to be banned again very soon.
Now she has started posting again under another name and begging again and again to be restored.

This is posted by
Doreen
Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 705
Her latest is quite a matter of concern
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/687612.html#POST1967955
In there, she says quite explicitly as follows:-
"SO LET HAVE A HOSTILE TAKE OVER AND GET THEM OUTTA HERE. WE ARE WAY MORE THAN THE TWO OF THEM."

I hope the admin will act quite firmly against her ambitions.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21696
The co-conspirator of the hostile take over is G@ - username:jitu

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 806

quote:

nydas
Diamond Member

Post Number: 20659

Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 04:18 pm:

Keep at it and you will be chased out of this forum so fast that even your shadow will not be able to keep pace with you.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21699
The operative phrase in the above quote of mine is "Keep at it and..."
Obviously somebody was doing something very offensive, and I was warning him, because I have seen such persons "chased out of" the forum.
Enumerating something that has happened in the past and warning somebody about what might happen is a service to the newer user.

Silver Member

Post Number: 707
OMG i was only joking ... LMAO WOW you're confused Nalin.. do you always take thing to heart?

if and i mean if i was going to do that (hostile take over) .. i would email Admin frist asking him to ban your @ss. not just suspend but BAN YOU for your attitued , rule breaking and double standers.. you say one thing but do the other...

nydas
Diamond Member

Post Number: 20659

Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 04:18 pm:

Keep at it and you will be chased out of this forum so fast that even your shadow will not be able to keep pace with you.

BAck at ya Nalin eat your words.

keep bashing" white masters" or " white trash" and any other name calling you post to members that are white and i will be on you like flies to sh!t. be warned

Silver Member

Post Number: 708
giggling @nalin.. and just how can i start a hostile take over on this site?

wow your imagination over whelms me sometimes. GET A LIFE OFF THE INTERNET FOR A CHANGE.PLEASE

i was only saying that because you think mostly everyone on the sat forum are part of "the fun bunch" we out weigh your group ( subash youself and now pest control) ... i think i odds of you winning are next to none. Brian would never let me try anything of the sort nore do i even know where to start it and get members to join.... so grow up and stop making mountains out of molehill.

Admin ban or just suspend me I dont care.

Brian your site is at risk of being a money pit. you pay this admin to do a job that he doesn't do well. the ads are still messing up the web page. the smillys still dont work , you delete useful post yet leave the bashing ones made by nalin and friend, members that come here from years ago are being harassedy by Nalin most times. Yet you keep this man on... if its his Dimand membership that keeps him here. you should reconcider the facts.. HE IS RULE BREAKING EVERY DAY>>> HE IS CONTROLING > A HYOCRATE> HIGHJACKS MANY THREADS > POSTS OFF TOPIC POST IN THE WRONG FORUM> HASSASES EVERYONE THAT HE DOESNT LIKE DAILY.
he is biased against white members ( i already postd a post and link about that)> and the list goes on and on ... members have been banned for less than that.
and Nalin is still here.... disruting the sat forum.
why have rules and not comply to them when other members complain to you admin?

DO YOUR JOB. ban me if you see fit but that doesnt change the fact Nlain will get worse towards members BECAUSE YOU LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES

Keep building his ego and he will start ( already has) telling you what to do and how. Just like he tells everyone else... like he is the owner of this site. Doesn't Admin have a say about what goes on on his site or Nalin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 709
one other fact to point out Nalin .. the admin knows what he did to my doreenakadj account .. no need to lie and tell member i was banned .. i ws not. suspend YES requested by you .. BUT... brain the ceo of this site gave it back to me ... then once again after getting it back you made it your goal to harasses me till i lost my temper and again on your request to the admin he suspend my account agin.... I DON"T WANT IT BACK .. i only asked him to give it back because you were not believing I AM THE SAME PERSON DOREENAKADJ and DJSMITH... ADmin delete that account i dont care.

If that's all you can do is harasse and badger me about whether i was banned or not .. get new material... this one is getting old.

you should be banned too. LMAO you're pathectic.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21743
I am quoting from Username: Djsmith's post above.

She says :"I DON"T WANT IT BACK .. i only asked him to give it back because you were not believing I AM THE SAME PERSON DOREENAKADJ and DJSMITH... ADmin delete that account i dont care. "

Since DOREENAKADJ was suspended twice, and this person claims to be her, than obviously she should be deleted as per rules, and as per her own request.

Silver Member

Post Number: 878
t!t for tat Nalin...

if you can get away with things, such as breaking site rules , then so can i. and everyone else. Seems to me that the admin really couldnt' give a rate @ss about this site and it's rules.

So.....what goes around comes around two fold.

here is a helpful peace of information... STFU and stop harrassing other members to feed your anticas like your gomaniac and egocentrical behaviours.

I can not put that any nicer.

Start minding your own bussiness and leave everyone alone and stop harrassing them and bashing them !

IT'S PLAN TO SEE YOU DON'T CARE EITHER ABOUT THE RULES AROUND HERE.

This is not only your site to post in.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21750
Since DOREENAKADJ was suspended twice, and this person claims to be her, then obviously she should be deleted as per rules, and as per her own request.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16542
Numb Nuts (NN) nydas...I am NOT Chaff or any other username/nick here...please refrain from making false statements and allegations about me and eveybody else .....U serve no useful purpose here and only push people away from the site causing a loss of revenue for Admin and site owners..

Myself or Doreen are NOT hostile nor taking over anything...the staff here runs the show and does whatever they choose, NOT ME!....and it is obvious that U have had your way here since day 1, so U have no reason to whine...go pull up your pantie hose and STFU and quit making wrongful posts again...they are false and redundant!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21781
LK aka CHAFF aka justforhaha's.

Here is Doreen's statement:, referring to Subhas, Plymouth and me.

"SO LET HAVE A HOSTILE TAKE OVER AND GET THEM OUTTA HERE. WE ARE WAY MORE THAN THE TWO OF THEM." .

When you say: "Myself or Doreen are NOT hostile nor taking over anything"

I think YOU LK, have your Gaay Pantie hose over your eyes and can't read.

I want you to know quite clearly that "the staff here runs the show" and neither Subhas nor I are members of the staff. However, I do want to continue posting here to help without ANY INTERRUPTION FROM YOU AND YOUR CRONIES. I am sure Subhas also would say the same.

When I say your cronies, I mean Ryerson, Greg Raf, Doreen, Diego Garcia, and the likes who call themselves "Fun Bunch". They can take their fun to another forum.

IS THAT CLEAR, LK and Doreen?

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 884

Silver Member

Post Number: 989
yes it is... it's clear to me that you are a waste of time and to this site pest control

very clear

and it's also clear that you and Nilan like to cause trouble by either copying members posts like a little child would do to get attention and like Nalin for repeatedly bringing up crap that only he thinks is something to b!tch about ... again a childish move to get attention.

you boys need to grow up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 990
you know admin if you just delete this thread this trouble will be solved

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 898
you know admin if you just delete this Doreen this trouble will be solved

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here