Rage against the machine

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22784
Look, I've been an upstanding member here on E for some time. I'm liked and respected. I just want to comment briefly on the recent postings that have been causing trouble in the sat section in, um, let's say the last 5 years.

Why do I bother? Because I'm a long standing member here who frequents all of E's areas as everyone should but normally don't. ( I hate so much being threatened by those telling me to stay away)

What you're seeing is a revolt. If you are indeed an unbiased admin you should hear all calls. Yet it appears you hear only a select few.

Shall the rest of us start bombarding you with emails of posts and threads that we don't like?

I tell you now, that will be in the hundreds, a day.

It's your site. Your call.

And it's not a threat at all. I love this place and want to continue visiting here, but not if it's run like this...................

Not like this.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1584
I vote Paul for mod!

No seriously, the sat section is a joke.

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 135
the satellite section was doomed to die anyway....
with or without "Plymouth the Mod"....

this, due to technical reasons...
( the establishment finally smashed the piracy legions)

Admin's unfortunate decision of keeping Plymouth as a mod
is only making the end come faster....

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13890
This complaint is a joke!

We all know that Paul break the rules with his site advertizing in the country space! He use eCoustics to make money!

For Finish22, nothing new from him since we know he is from a competitor site!

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
tch tch....... just shows how low can low get.....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22788

quote:

We all know that Paul break the rules with his site advertizing in the country space! He use eCoustics to make money!

That's right. I'm making millions!!!!!!!!

Upload

In fact, maybe I'll buy this place and make some very needed and long overdue changes. Such as a member voted mod or 2 per section. No self proclaimed wannabees or hypocrites. Definitely no tattle tales or members infatuated with the exclamation mark.

Plus, when a thread gets deleted all members' post counts will be withdrawn. That saves all the BS posting just to get a rise out of an already meaningless symbol.

Also, as seen on many forums, a system of voting each others' status or "rep". Only one vote per member of one year or more of membership. This will truly tell how the forum feels about one's knowledge, courtesy, and basic common decency inside a public domain. Maybe a 5 star system. In a week you'd see who is truly wanted or needed here.

Just a few thoughts. Will it ever happen? Probably not. This forum's administration wishes to remain in the Jurassic era and keep its' little dirty secrets. So be it.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1192
I vote we start off with plymutt getting banned talk about a f^cking cry baby little b*tch.....

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13930
Julian

Look who started this thread and tell me who cry?

I will not let me charged with something I have not made!

Look the post above yours and if it's not crying!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22793
Crying????????

I offered positive and constructive suggestions to improve the quality of this forum.

CRYING is emailing the admin on an hourly basis begging to have posts and threads deleted that make themselves look the fool or discredit their reputation, which, ironically, isn't much to begin with. Even worse is threatening other members that they will be banned for standing up to or disagreeing with you, even when done so inside forum rules. People are allowed to have their own opinions and express them here, regardless of the egos of a few control freaks.

Only those confident of their advice openly allow and appreciate others'.

Know what I'm saying?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13933
Paul

I don't know why you started trouble with me but I can tell you that many posts and threads was deleted by Admin with no request from me.

You charged me of things that I am not responsible!

The only request I had made is for banned the usual troublemakers which rot the satellite forum!

I never reply to start trouble but answered to poeples which charged me!

Tell me which of troublemakers you defend post everyday new threads and news on sat forum to keep this forum with a minimum of serious? There are not only one of those troublemaker which post usefull info but garbages!

I can live with you and you will have to live with me and stop this non sense crying to discredited me to defend your friend LK.

I hope you will understand and act like an adult!

Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
Maybe Admin should intervene to stop this pitiful spectacle....
(a diamond member vs a pseudo moderator tied up in a bar brawl)

It's so clear who the Bully is here.....

Plymouth should be stripped away from his superpowers,
and kicked out of the forum for good....

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13935
There is a sample of garbage posted by Finish22 a banned troublemaker back with a new nick!

Do eCoustics search with Finish22 and found me only one good posted by this guy!

You will found only bashing and harassing!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22795
Again and for the last time, should the voice of the forum be heard as a whole, everyone would be put in their place.

Brian tells me NOBODY has moderator privileges here but himself and that he takes emails from members suggesting certain posts/threads to be deleted. That's his system of control. Unfortunately that system fails and shows with every war that begins with an ego and ends with mass forum editing that leaves the innocent baffled and bewildered as to what exactly happened.

Plymouth, when did I mention any names in this thread? Why do you assume I was referring to you? Are you feeling subconsciously guilty about something and feel the need to post in this thread? All I asked for is a non biased means of moderation of the forum by other elected members. Why would you feel threatened by THAT????

Oh, I see. It's because at that point this forum would become a democracy, and we just can't have that now could we?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13937
Paul

Unfortunatly Brian or someone put me in trouble by his deleted posts and threads, I'm sorry for it but be sure that it was not request by me!

I try to keep the satellite forum decent but I admit that many threads and posts was deleted and many charged me of what I've never made.

Actually all sports threads are deleted as well cricket than football, baseball and hockey, I don't think those choices are good because the satellite world is very desert and many site closed since 1 year.

I just replied because Finish22 charged me as usual, I'm sorry if I named you but you know why if I refer you to "Disposable Camera" thread and others off topic deleted posts.

I admit that many bizzzarre thing happen to eCoustics and Brian need to listen the serious posters on his forum! This not include troublemakers and bashers which posts only to bash and post nothing good to help that the forum grow up instead of put down the forum!

I'm not only a satellite amateur but a Solar panel wind turbine and sound system maniac but I don't post in those forum because It is very hard to be accepted by the old members!

So I have nothing against you and I hope you will made same for me because i'm not as bad and malicious that few peoples can pretend here!

Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 316
Actually all sports threads are deleted as well cricket than football, baseball and hockey, I don't think those choices are good because the satellite world is very desert and many site closed since 1 year

Plymouth , wont tell you why other sites closed - because their sole purpose was stealing dish net signal - all the legitimate
sites are still around.

Admin , I respectfully request you delete my account from this shithole you call a sat forum ..

thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11368
What makes me laugh is these ppl thinking plymouth is a mod... or has "superpowers"...

Damn i wish i could get ppl to think that about me lol.

Gold Member
Username: Lol

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, , ADMIN TO BAN YOU

Post Number: 1615
Plymouth the close you have been to having super powers is when your mom sends you into the families 7-Eleven bathroom to clean the toilet after superman has taken a Dump and forgot to flush

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14762
M.S.

Try to post in satellite forum(jungle), maybe you will been as popular! LOL!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15319
ok guys enough fighting we have enough stresses in our life than to add this to the rest.....squash it here and now and wipe the slates clean were all adults after all
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us