Whats wrong with the notifications?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1902
They are not coming and when they do, they are coming like hours later..I dont really care but thought you should know. I also have a friend that tried to have register and never recieved an activation email. Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12362
As an admin at some sites, I know many times emails from MANY various sites will go to your JUNK box, cause of your email settings and filters...I would check there..and they may already be deleted from your junk box, depending on your settings..

I myself have the email notification shut off here, so I am ONLY generally speaking and not specific about this site..

As far as timliness, email's delivery speed is dependent on your IP traffic and the site's server traffic..its very common to sometimes receive an email, a few hours after being sent.., so

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12363
BTW...sometimes a site server (or your IP) is being worked on(under construction) and will also delay timely email notifications...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1904
Well, I woke up this morning and all 60 of the notifications were there. I dont know what was up. It was probably just the server. They usually come about a minute after a post. Its no biggy to me. I just thought the admin should know so they could fix it if it was something wrong.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 2823
I believe e-mail delivery has been fixed.

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 419
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help