What's with suspending my account?

Silver Member
Username: Cheapskate

Post Number: 540
i move to a new city and stay away from this forum a few months and return to find that my account has been suspended. what's up with that? my password no longer works and then it takes me 2-3 tries to get a reactivation code because i didn't want to "change my email address".

please stop doing that. my interest in audio isn't constant. i can easily see staying away several more months once i get burned out on the topic. i have many interest of which audio is only one.

if you are going to continue to suspend accounts for inactivity (bad idea in my book) at least let members rejoin with their old password.

i had tried to stop in last month, or maybe the month before that and couldn't log on so i just said oh well and moved on to something else. it wasn't like i was dying to get back but as it stands now, i'm bored with the other forums i visit and decided to see what's new here.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 408
i agree - i hate that kind of policy....very bad for any type of online site.

i only bother to resign a few times, then i get frustrated and just give up

Username: Admin

Post Number: 1773
Welcome back!

When anyone attempts to change e-mail addresses the system automatically puts the account in a "suspended" state until the new e-mail address is verified.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us