What does your desk top look like?

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth,...

Post Number: 1581
I've read a very strange post last week about the user's desk top, what, does it look like etc. So post your desk top hear and let's have some fun shall we.

Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth,...

Post Number: 1582
Just changed my desk top to this one now, this is a relatively older picture of the famous Empire Leicester square, somehow the background isn't has too bright has the other one where it made it just a little difficult to see what on the desk tops screen.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6656
you have a lot of icons....lol

i have 5.....used to have 4. :-)

Gold Member

Bournemouth,...

Post Number: 1583
Muddy

LOL

I know what you talking about, but I do get around on it, everything is filed under a diffrent document so I can go to it with out looking in a hay stack, but I should say this does look ruther much like a hay stack. LOL

Gold Member

Bournemouth,...

Post Number: 1592
I just can't decide if the one above of the Empire with low level lighting, looks cool for the desk top or this one from the side view of the Empire, but the brightness in the image does make it harder to look for the icons.

Upload

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6691
i like the first one...that stage looks awesome...lik something in a Shakespearian time....except w/o the balonies on either side for the Royal party. LOL

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6692
balconies**
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us