Calling people names and cursing

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1240
Optidriven and others in car audio needs to grow up, stop cursing and calling people names. Can admin please adress. first in thread under amplifiers, "what amp do i need"

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 859
the admin seems to be on vacation and doing absolutely nothing with this forum. took over 6 months for the admin to finally kick off some of the distruptive posters that frequented the home audio section. im losing hope in this whole forum.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5042
ty You have to provide the exact thread for anything to be cleaned up.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 866
even with a link the admin ingores half of them. its a sad thing seeing this place go down the tubes.

cry babies post here
Unregistered guest
then why dont you two leave and never come back bye bye crybabies

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 867
hi shamu, posting again?

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 1336
The more thins change the more they stay the same.

This site hasn't changed for the better not one bit, since the last time I was hear on hear of the middle of last year.

No matter I really don't post hear that much due to the sad people that are on dugs and have properly got a record as long as there arm.

Mr Admin' can you please enforce some restriction on the trolls whom are taking this site, down to a bottomless black pit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1337
The more things change the more they stay the same.

This site hasn't changed for the better not one bit, since the last time I was hear on hear of the middle of last year.

No matter I really don't post hear that much due to the sad people that are on dugs and have properly got a record as long as there arm.

Mr Admin' can you please enforce some restriction on the trolls whom are taking this site, down to a bottomless black pit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1339
You know come to thinking about it, nothing really surprises me about this site anymore, and I was always under the impression that there where moderators operating on the site now.

Looks like have been misinformed.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5736
No Ashley...one moderator on weekends. LOL! I see that shamu troll is following you around huh?

Username: Admin

Post Number: 1109
I appreciate everyone's honesty.

When you spot problematic or offensive threads/posts please post the full link in this suggestion section so it's not overlooked.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1341
Berny'

Yeah that's right, and if he or she wants to play with fire, its welcome to play just as long as it can keep up with me!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us