Subash

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 764
Funny when Nydas got busted and deported back to Sandbox land, the rest of the brown brunch vanished too. Same person, many nicks.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1508
I know someone else that does that.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1566
what color to go next? it is already fun less then it will be colorless.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2039
LMAO - Finished writing a book, so hectic having to spend time with kids as well due to wife being a very busy doctor.

No time to deal with trash of any color brown Jitu aka G2 - second rate gaandu, white trash - Kent_island50, tommy she saw or Mrgreg aka Greg Raf

Username: Old_fox

Post Number: 10
So.............your wife is still busy
working in Washington,D.C.
and you stay home to watch the kids
and take care the house work....
do you also do the cooking?

Btw.....any luck at the Supreme Court?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1567
Welcome back subash bakriwala - you were writing book on goats LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 63
Well look at what the rat dragged in ... so did you get off with good behavior substealer?

I bet you had plenty of time to read a book... were those play girl magazines handy? I wonder how you found the time to turn the pages with your hands being busy and all. Or were they play boy....?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
so hectic having to spend time with kids as well due to wife being a very busy doctor.

So your kids must all be the same age as a pre-schooler .. or home schooled by you

Poor kids.... they'll learn how to sit at home living off their wives income, stealing and acting like trash with filthy foul mouths with dirty mines.

The good news is....Thank god you have a doctor in the house though...she can give you your meds for all your disorders.

On second thought ...maybe you and your kids are all in the same class in school. How's grade 3 doing for you substealer? Learn anything yet? WOW 3 years in a row in the same class and you still can get it right.

Silver Member

Post Number: 767
Doreen, he's NOT substealer, yeah he is that ,...but he his real passion is goat molestation and butt fukkin Plymutt and Nydas.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
I guess we'll have to stick around till May... Nydas is sure to come to your defence. that is if he even comes back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 768
Oh, that maggot infested pos will be back as soon as he get's out of jail. It takes forever to end a deportation hearing these day's. Nydas, Subashi and Plymouth are like Cancer. You might get a temporal remission but you know their gonna come back worst than before.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1568
Hail to Subash Bakri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sada no paki in IPL

Nydas seen in Ahemdabad/Surat/Vadodra

Silver Member

Post Number: 783
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_UZGP9lq_c

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 2039

Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 03:41 GMT

LMAO - Finished writing a book, so hectic having to spend time with kids as well due to wife being a very busy doctor.

No time to deal with trash of any color brown Jitu aka G2 - second rate gaandu, white trash - Kent_island50, tommy she saw or Mrgreg aka Greg Raf

All I can say to this is ... You must be a special breed of stupid to think we've actually believed you and all you BS lies.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Coach: I've known for quite some time now that members like Subash, Pest Control and Sada are NOT the real characters as they all claim to be.

A certain mod here (or he used to be) got all the password from these accounts using the admins tools ...ones that have not been used for awhile. Then gave the information to Nydas or someone else to use these accounts as a means to hide behind them. Therein making it appear Nydas has followers, friends, allies or whatever you want to call them.

This was all achieved so that Nydas could "bait" newbies and other members here into thinking that these normally respectable members were on Nydas's side and against the fun bunch. But in reality the real members are not even posting here anymore.

So take my advice and IGNORE their BS ....keeping in mind that the real characters are GONE.

The real Sada quit here when he got married 2 years ago. The real Pest Control got banned a few years back and the real Subash most likely quit posting because he wasn't getting any answers to his questions.

If you bother to check out the archive it's all there. You can clearly define the differences between the real and the fake characters.

So like I've said ... This person or perhaps persons are some kind of special breed of STUPID to think we've actually believed their lies and BS that they spew out to us.

Their games are OVER.

Time to move on and try to get this place back to what it once was.

FUN & Informative with real help by real members that act like adults and for the most part are respectable !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Well here it is the month of May, Monday May the 6th 2013 and still NO NYDAS as of yet.

should we start a wager on who is right when taking a guess at the day Nydas returns? The winner can get free satellite TV from Nydas. LOL

Hey Log in: Did you ever hear back from NumbNuts again?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
My guess is the 12th. Like in "the twelfth of never" LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand22

Post Number: 23
I'm kinda surprised this forum Satellite is still active, with all that has gone on since that black day of N3.
At one time my nick was jut slo_hand2. but somewhere along the line not sure how or why it got changed to 22 hmmm interesting!
see there are some of the old crowd around!

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 358
This place still open? lol!

Username: Cptnvideo

Post Number: 6
Hard to believe, ain't it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1577
what ever reason be Nalin always kept this site alive

MISS YOU NALIN !!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
We hear you Greg. The brown Bunch got deported and they have no internet now in Sandland.

Silver Member

Post Number: 820
Hrllo Doreen!

Glad your still here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 821
Edit doesn't work ,... or the "Emocons"... lol, after all these years . Brian suck my Kock!

Silver Member

Post Number: 822
Plymutt, Nalin, Subashi , and the rest of the "Brown Bunch" go eat chit and die.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1578
I thought the site is dead appears I was wrong same discriminators, basher still around beating sand the trash bunch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1579
Thanks for making this site alive with your bashing posts

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
your welcome , glad I could help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1580
I am waiting for those so called helpers who always claimed they do not post due to Naida and subashi,since 2012 nyda and subba don't post almost one year now

I do not take sides all can check my previous posts I always defended the right person and I never defended nyda/subashi.

but simply missed their entertaining posts compelled me to post my query anyway THANK YOU TOM

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Well that's very nice of you Aesop.... Merry Christmas to you. But do try to remember Nydas and Plymouth banned all the other good members around here. So there just isn't anyone left that really cares to post here. Brian aloud this to happen taking sides.

It's just to bad he chose the wrong team. I don't feel compelled to do Brian any favors after what he did to us here. He's lucky I even venture onto this place at all now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1581
Thank you Doreen Merry Christmas to you as well and all the members who celebrate it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
When are you going to grow up Plymouth? I mean really ?... there are those on this forum that know me VERY WELL I might add... so when you post that stupid idiotic BS about me , you are making yourself look very foolish and STUPID.

BTW Mr know it all, show some real proof that I am this man or he is me or whatever you think ... OH , have you figured out whether I was born (1) a woman and changed into a man or (2) was a born a man and changed into a woman... I know the real answer.... BUT....here is a hint... answer (1) and (2) are both wrong ... so now what am I moron? LMAO@PLYMOUTH..

What a little stooge you are. Why don't you leave that man a message on Paltalk where you took his picture from off his profile and ask him to tell you what he is ... make sure you post his answer here on Ecoutics for everyone to read ... if you don't I WILL... if you don't trust me let someone else do it... and tell him all about your BS game. Might as well bring him into your delusional world of make believe too... I wonder what he's got to say to you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
OH and Plymouth post up ALL HIS pictures on his profile so everyone can all judge for ourselves whether it's me or not idiot ... BTW.. the birthdate of that guy is older than I am LOL ... I've checked out his profile ... and you are a complete stooge.

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
http://www.paltalk.com/people/users/diapers/index.wmt

here is the guys profile ... go ask Plymouth or anyone... ask him if I am him LOL.. or if he was ever a woman... LOL go right ahead people ask him .... I dare ya.

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
thanx Greg.... Plymouth need glasses and a BRAIN... I think Santa must of passed his house this Christmas cause he is still dumb.

OK where is the wizard of OZ ... maybe he can give Plymouth a BRAIN. LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2043
Gaandu aka Jitu sucking up to Doreen, watching old hag on Webcam, poor one even looser LK seems to have dumped it.

Ha Ha Ha all loosers including Tommy she saw aka Tommy_h still here.

Time to ban Doreen fourth time

Gold Member

Post Number: 2044
Doreen action on webcam Jitu aka Gaandu thinks
it is same LOL
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1294664#POST1294664

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Just what is in that thread you want others to see? if you are implying that satgirl is me again or that "old lady LK" messaged Cartier1 ... you are sadly mistaken.

Stupid is what stupid does... you are really messed up... It has been cleared up for years now that satgirl is not me...as a matter of fact she and your butt/best friend were good friends. She is East Indian and last I checked I can't speak that language. You and Plymouth (maybe you both are one in the same person) are definitely messed in the head.

AS for the MSM message.. that was me telling Cartier1 to FU*K OFF on my MSN messenger I saved the chat and posted it here for all to read ( I wonder if you've even read it and understood it) ... the message you and Plymouth post is a modified message made DR DSSS .. he changed my original message I posted here and instead of my name "DJ" he changed it to "old lady LK" Microsoft word. If you were here at that time you would have known this, but you were not here so you listen the stupid Plymouth who BTW wasn't here at the time either... the only one of you 3 stooges that were here was Nydas.

DR DSS admitted to changing things, but of course you wont post that up. Far be it for you to post anything that is fact and truthful. You would rather post BS made up lies to suit your agenda... which is trying to discredit members here.

WELL STOOGE #2 get the hell off your revenge game... In reality things are not as messed up as you seem to lead members to believe.

You re nothing more than a trouble makers lying about everyone here. Grow up and STFU.... I am not playing your game here any longer. I am sick to death of explaining myself about why and what I posted 7 years ago or longer... HOLY CRAP.... Move on and live in the now. the new year is 1 day short 2014.

I cannot believe you stayed away for so long only to come back here and post this BS again LOL@SUBASH.... are you really that stupid?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1582
Subass still playing rambo wih nalin

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1800
Where scotty (LK) go ? Heard he had a bit of headache . . hehehe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?