I am leaving

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23304
I am leaving on Sunday, 15th December, 2012, to go abroad for the winter, and I am not likely to come back before May, 2013.
I will therefore, not be posting in the forum while I am away, as (health permitting) I intend to do a lot of traveling to and pilgrimage in various places in India.

Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Silver Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 179
That's great Nydas have fun...Merry Christmas

Now is there a way to reach you if a N3 cardless fix is released? Some way to get a hold of you?

Bronze Member
Username: Jr_crow

Post Number: 18
Say Nydas

will Subash, Pest Control and Harding
be traveling with you?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23305
"Now is there a way to reach you if a N3 cardless fix is released? Some way to get a hold of you?"

It is is possible that somebody I know would come later to India and I might run into him. If there is a card fix and if he knows about it, it might come out in a conversation.
Beyond that there is very little chance that I would know about it. In India, I would often be relying on wayside "Internet Cafes" where I would be mostly signing into my email, but not into a forum.

I understand that high speed Broadband is becoming commonplace in many cities. But most of it geared to pay for amount you use. I would not want my hosts to bear the cost of my browsing in any of the forums I frequent. I have already taken leave from all my other forum writing free lancing jobs.

Bronze Member
Username: Code69

Post Number: 38
nyda took a long pilgrimage to india that lasted 2 hours!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 17052
NN got fired......hahahahaha

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23308
LK: You are so stupid, you don't even remember what you said in the forum before the current posts. You absolutely denied you lived in Florida. Now in the last couple of weeks you have admitted that you live in Floria.

So stop your non-sense, and help people, if you can or know how to or just shut up.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 17054
I own homes in multiple states, ya idiot...I' don't always live in Florida .............

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23310

GOODBYE to all real friends including Subash and sada.

au revoir to Plymouth - always helpful

Auf Wiedersehen to pulpfiction who will never understand English

FO to LK who won't understand any other language.

I have asked for a disconnect on my Internet, so I will not be able to answer anybody tomorrow; in any case, I do not have time to answer anybody now as I have to finish packing.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8127
good luck for your trip bro , have an awesome journey ,
stay safe ,stay healthy
enjoy your time in India

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 39
May? LMAO.... IF this forum is still active... most likely it wont be. But hey, good luck "helping" when you return anyway Numbnuts

Looks like your "friends" are good a great job in your absence. Bravo to Nydas's real friends

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 731
Nice to see you back Doreen , but it's to late save this site. The the toilet lever has already been pulled and this site is on it's way to the sewage treatment plant were it belongs.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16758
"Nice to see your back Doreen"

Yeah she look like a girl in back but in face there is a little thing look like a guy!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Plymouth : You're not "quoting" anyone when you change a word(s) within a quote in reference to what another has posted
All you've accomplished was making up your own cynicism to suit your own ignorance.

FAILED once again.

Now here is how it's done right

"Plymouth FAILED once again"

Silver Member

Post Number: 744
Plymouth go f0ck Brian .

Silver Member

Post Number: 745
LK . The best of the best.

Silver Member

Post Number: 746
Brian, go suck Plymouth.

Silver Member

Post Number: 747
Nydas and the "Brown Bunch " are deported or/the Contract expired with JJGee. Plymouth is gone too. No internet now in India pos MOFO. Die mofo's die.

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
I-Beam
Bronze Member

Code69 posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 16:44 GMT

Is that you Doreen?

Silver Member

Post Number: 749
sada
Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8127
Saqeeb9000 posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 10:14 GMT
good luck for your trip bro , have an awesome journey ,
stay safe ,stay healthy
enjoy your time in India and f0k many camels.

Silver Member

Post Number: 750

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2041
Tommy_h aka tommyshe saw wants to be tommy-camel-pooh-saw

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Not funny substealer...this isn't the pre-school play ground...go back to the "Nydas" thread ... you were hilarious in there.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1510
Subass hows your wife's camel toe?

Bronze Member
Username: Old_fox

Post Number: 12
She can't.... she supposed to be back in May from India.

I thought two of her best characters were Pest Control
and Humble, they really never said anything.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
I just noticed this

Tommy_h posted on Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 02:30 GMT

I-Beam
Bronze Member

Code69 posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 16:44 GMT

Is that you Doreen?

Yes it is .... I AM BACK!

Silver Member

Post Number: 769
Welcome back Doreen, but this site is dead thanks to the brown bunch. If we rebuild it and get it going again,they'll show up and demand credit for it's revive all. Better to just let this place finally die. Sucks to be the owner here! LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Just heard from Nydas, surprised to receive a personal update from him because I really did not know him all that well, more acquaintances...

Anyway he tells me a super bin is working and almost ready for distribution starting with pals here at ecoustics sat forum.

This will NOT be a N3 solution I repeat not a N3 solution, this will work on other providers YES directv in US as well as Shaw/Star Choice television out of Canada

In order to receive the programming from both providers, you will need to purchase a card programmer, however the old RED DRAGON card programmer/reader can be modified to work with Directv, but another programmer will be needed for Shaw/SC

I happen to have a Red Dragon from the old days, just waiting on SPECS from Nydas

If Nydas asks me again will perhaps offer another update, but am fairly certain you will be hearing personally from Nydas

I asked him why contact me? He laughed and said he lost his contact book, internet is shoddy in unspecified country he is in, and he just happened to remember my email

Later

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
LMAO... BS alert.....

Nydas knows NOTHING about DTV and Shaw direct.

I'm wondering now if you're not one of his puppet nicks. You are so UNRELIABLE it's not even funny. Every post you've made is WRONG, everyone of them.

BTW... can you please be so bold as to enlighten us on this matter even further?....If Nydas lost his contact list and has no internet connection in India (like he himself has mentioned), how can he contact you in the first place? Or did he call you on the phone and is that how you knew he "laughed and said he lost his contact book"?

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
Doreen cant take a joke, I am disappointed ...Doreen,Doreen,Doreen what are we to do with you?

I have 1 or 2 ideas

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
Coach has the right idea, only Doreen is a Babe and I not a flasher, but yes my idea would for sure involve some serious nudi
ity

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
I have seen photos of Doreen, and yes she is a Babe, I know there are photos of her around, the ones I had were lost in computer crash

Maybe others could post some?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
LOL... to funny coach but you have my name above the wrong women's. I look more like the blonde on the right.

Login thank you for the compliment but I'm not going to post anymore.... sorry. I'm sure Plymouth has some saved on his computer like the perv. that he is. Although I'm not sure if he's saved them because he likes them or he thinks I'm a guy, the fool that he is. It's hard to say. But then... Rumor has it he's g@y and maybe that's why he has some guys picture saved too on his computer thinking or rather wishing it were me.

Plymouth is a strange one. Lord only knows why he thinks and acts the way he does. BTW... I think Ii should be Plymouth as the "flasher dude" and not you...LOL

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16763

Doreen look like the guy on right of the number 9!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Republifags are full of chit (Human)
Fox is not news. It's entertainment skewed to a conservative audience.

If you actually took the time to fact check most of what they present as "news", you'd find it's mostly distortions of the truth and opinions.

Here are just some of the recent lies floating around. If you watch Fox, odds are you thought some of these were true.

THAT is the problem that those of us who pay attention have with Fox and others like them

An email going around contains 48 lies about health care reform. Only 4 of them are true. 26 are outright lies and 18 are half truth at best.

Hey, maybe Iââ,¬â„¢d lie too if I had billions in profits to protect.

http://factcheck.org/2009/08/twenty-six-lies-about-hr-3200/

Another lie is that fact check is a biased site. Itââ,¬â„¢s not. There is so much political propaganda these days that sites like fact check and snopes are necessary.
Is there a connection between FactCheck.org and Barack Obama or Bill Ayers?
None, aside from benefiting at different times from the charity of the late publisher Walter Annenberg. We are a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania and get funding from the Annenberg Foundation, created by Walter Annenberg in 1989. Ayers was one of three Chicago educators who applied for a grant from the Annenberg Foundation in 1995, which was one of 5,200 grants the foundation made during its first 15 years. That $49 million grant, plus additional funds raised locally, funded the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which sought to improve Chicago public schools. Obama was selected by Chicago officials (not Ayers) to chair the board set up to administer Annenberg Challenge funds, and he headed it until 1999. FactCheck.org came into being in late 2003. For other details see our Oct. 10, 2008, article about Obama and Ayers, which includes a sidebar: "FactCheck.org and the ââ,¬ËAnnenberg Challenge.ââ,¬â„¢ "

Letââ,¬â„¢s examine some other whoppers that were told in Sep 09.
On Sept. 20 on NBCââ,¬â„¢s "Meet the Press," House Minority Leader John Boehner of Ohio claimed that according to the Department of Treasury, the Democratsââ,¬â„¢ proposed cap-and-trade system would be costly for American families
Thatââ,¬â„¢s not true. That estimate came from CBS News blogger Declan McCullagh, not the Treasury Department.

Alan B. Krueger, Treasuryââ,¬â„¢s assistant secretary for economic policy, has called McCullaghââ,¬â„¢s estimate "flat out wrong."

The Congressional Budget Office estimates that under the House-passed bill "the average per-household loss in purchasing power would be $90 in 2012 and $160 in the year 2020.

Not quite $3,500 as the liars have been claiming eh?

http://factcheck.org/2009/09/boehner-and-the-cost-of-cap-and-trade/

1. Death Panels---donââ,¬â„¢t exist and never did.

2. President Obama planned to ââ,¬Å"indoctrinateââ,¬Â our children. Another slimy lie for the easily deluded

http://factcheck.org/2009/09/obamas-speech-to-schools/

President George H.W. Bush addressed an eighth-grade class at Alice Deal Junior High in Washington, D.C. in 1991 and it was broadcast nationwide. The administration sent letters to all public schools urging them to watch the speech, which ended with Bush encouraging students to "write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals."

President Ronald Reagan also gave a televised address to schoolchildren in November 1988. His speech had more political content than Bushââ,¬â„¢s or Obamaââ,¬â„¢s, touching on taxes and the spread of democracy. We found no reports of objections to that speech.

3. Lunatic Beck identifies 32 ââ,¬Å"Czarsââ,¬Â. Research shows that only 8 of them were appointed by President Obama.

And of course he fails to mention that G.W. Bush had 35 verifiable Czars. Some sources claim as many as 48.

We checked and found a total of 35 Bush administration positions that were referred to as "czars" in the news media. (Our list of confirmed "czars," with news media sources cited, is here.) Again, many of these advisory positions were not new ââ,¬" what was new was the "czar" shorthand.
The act of appointing advisers to manage new areas of interest is hardly unique to the Obama administration. The Bush administration, for instance, created the "faith-based czar" and the "cybersecurity czar."

In fact, of the 32 czars Beck lists:
ââ,¬Â¢ Nine were confirmed by the Senate, including the director of national intelligence ("intelligence czar"), the chief performance officer ("government performance czar") and the deputy interior secretary ("California water czar").
ââ,¬Â¢ Eight more were not appointed by the president ââ,¬" the special advisor to the EPA overseeing its Great Lakes restoration plan ("Great Lakes czar") is EPA-appointed, for instance, and the assistant secretary for international affairs and special representative for border affairs ("border czar") is appointed by the secretary of homeland security.
ââ,¬Â¢ Fifteen of the "czarships" Beck lists, including seven that are in neither of the above categories, were created by previous administrations. (In some cases, as with the "economic czar," the actual title ââ,¬" in this case, chairman of the presidentââ,¬â„¢s economic recovery advisory board ââ,¬" is new, but there has been an official overseeing the area in past administrations. In others, as with the special envoy to Sudan, the position is old but the "czar" appellation is new.)
ââ,¬Â¢ In all, of the 32 positions in Beckââ,¬â„¢s list, only eight are Obama-appointed, unconfirmed, brand new czars.
http://factcheck.org/2009/09/czar-search/

4. The Democrats are responsible for social security recipients not getting a pay raise next year. The facts are that declining oil and other prices are the reason. COLA raises last year were larger than normal because of the high prices then.

http://factcheck.org/2009/09/a-zero-pay-raise-for-congress-too/

5. The RNC released a ââ,¬Å"Seniors Health Care Bill of Rightsââ,¬Â. It was just another attempt at scare tactics, just like when Bush and Cheney manipulated the terror alerts in 2003 so that they would get re-elected.

http://factcheck.org/2009/08/rncs-bill-of-rights/

We, the American people are tired of being lied to. Itââ,¬â„¢s just that some of us are confused about who the liars are.

Half of this country doesn't know that Judaism is an older religion than Christianity

Do you know what that means? It means that these people look at two books called

Old and New testament and are not sure which one came first.

18% of us think that the sun revolves around the Earth. They are not idiots, they are interplanetary mavericks.

Get it?

Letââ,¬â„¢s look at a few other bold faced slimy lies.
Fox Newsââ,¬â„¢ Glenn Beck said that the government will get complete access to your computer and all of your files when you log on to Cars.gov for the Cash for Clunkers program. Is there any truth to this?
This claim is false. Beck quoted from a security message on the site for dealers, not the site for the general public.
August 10, 2009
Does First Lady Michelle Obama have an "unprecedented" number of staffers?
A spokeswoman for the first lady says that Michelle Obama currently has a staff of 24. That may indeed be the largest of any first lady, but Hillary Clinton, with 19 staffers, and Laura Bush with at least 18 and perhaps more, werenââ,¬â„¢t far behind.
August 5, 2009
Did Obama accuse veterans of "selfishness" and whining? Would he have forced them to "pay for their war injuries"?
This chain e-mail contains fabricated quotes and misrepresents a budget idea that the White House scrapped.
May 12, 2009
Has a "smoking gun" been found to prove Obama was not born a U.S. citizen? Did he attend Occidental College on a scholarship for foreign students?
This chain e-mail is a transparent April Foolsââ,¬â„¢ Day hoax. It fabricates an AP news story about an nonexistent group, and makes false claims about Obama and the Fulbright program.
May 7, 2009
Did Obama pay for Hamas-affiliated terrorists to emigrate to the United States?
This claim is false. The presidentââ,¬â„¢s memorandum to the State Department would pay for refugee assistance in Gaza, not for transporting anyone to the U.S.
Feb. 19, 2009
Is Congress about to give Social Security to illegal immigrants?
No. Congress hasnââ,¬â„¢t voted on any measure to pay benefits to illegal immigrants, and has no plans for any such vote.
March 1, 2009
(This long-standing falsehood was bandied about back in 2006 and again during the 2008 presidential election.)
Was Obama born in the U.S.A.?
Yes. We give you the truth about Obamaââ,¬â„¢s birth certificate.
Aug. 21, 2008
Updated Nov. 1, 2008
Is Congress going to require a federal license to own a handgun?
A Chicago congressmanââ,¬â„¢s bill, H.R. 45, would require that, but it has little support. The same bill died quietly in a House subcommittee last year.
Feb. 22, 2009
Did Pelosi advocate taxing "windfall" stock profits at 100%?
No. A widely circulated e-mail quoting her is a fraud.
Dec. 7, 2007
Did Nancy Pelosi order up a 200-seat jet for her personal use?
No. The Democratic House speaker normally flies in a 12-seat Air Force Jet just as her Republican predecessor did.
Dec. 21, 2008
Bogus Brazilian Oil Claims
Q: Did Obama loan $2 billion to Brazilââ,¬â„¢s oil company to benefit China and George Soros?
A: The president had nothing to do with the loan, which the Export-Import Bank approved for Brazil to buy U.S.-made equipment and services.

Silver Member

Post Number: 805
Nalin and the brown bunch are in jail! jj Gee got em and Plymouth is sukin thier dik.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2042
Tommy she saw is suckin scumbag greg raf dik, Sewer sl*ut Doreen is back again, no one wants to see her show in strip joint, old hag Doreen was fired from strip joint, so only video cam business here

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1574

Bronze Member
Username: Yassou

Post Number: 89
Subash.............ask your mama to tell you,
who is your Daddy?..........lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
You are a real peace of work aren't ya kid subash.. When will you ever grow up? Look who's talking about being a sewer sl'ut... with a mouth like yours you must like the taste of SH!T eh?

You're full of it too.. LMAO what a tinny lil weirdo you are.. Do you honestly think normal people actually believe all your lies?

So tell us all knowing great one ... where do you get all your information about everyone here from?...Are you some sort of creepy stalker kid spying on everyone? I personally do not recall ever seeing your face around my home... so how do you know what the hell anyone is doing?....Oh yeah that's right silly me I forgot... YOU LIE!!!

well carry on making a fool outta yourself subash... Sooner or later you might make a new friend here that will actually believe your lies... Or.... maybe you'll just make up a fake nick making it seem like you have a friend and a follower here since Nalin Nydas is gone still.

Poor little fibber subash, can't make any new friends here without Nalin... oh how that must hurt knowing you're all alone in your delusional fantasy world of make believe.

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Subash:

Prejudice is a disease. And when they come for you, or refuse your worth, I will be ready to throw their stones in your direction.

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated. In time we hate that which we often fear

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 304
I still see that brown trash still hasn't been taken out since I last logged on..

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 421
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help