Any news or updates on N3

Username: Hippolove

Post Number: 7
any news? I cant stand looking at this Viewsat anymore.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22972
Absolutely no information on N3.

Post Number: 8
Thanks nydas. Guess its going in the trash for spring cleaning.....

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 258
Viewsats are not up with private servers?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22973
Eldonperrito: Thanks for reminding me.
I think most probably Viewsats are up with private servers.
Hippos Rules: Look at
http://ftabeta.com and
http://ftazeta.com
for more information on private and public servers via IKS.
Cost is roughly $35 a year to $20 per month. You may have to buy a add-on for your receiver costing about $100. You will be required to have an always on broadband internet connection at at least 1 mbps.
All the IKS services are much less reliable than previous services. You are looking at 65% of the channels for 50-60% of the time. The downtime can be annoying.

Silver Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 111
Satopia will be introducing the first cardless N3 solution very shortly. BL and associates are finally on the same page with each other. Legal concerns has been the issue that has divided them.

Looks like June or July will be the target date for first release. Remember any dates are tentative, and yes we also know that these guys are forever changing their minds.

My beta bin is working flawlessly, Sorry I can not share it, if I did the box would be killed instantly.

wont be long, I will update when I have more info

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2720
Nydazz said;

"Absolutely no information on N3."

Everybody with a brain has known that for years you IDIOT

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22974
"Hippos Rules" started the thread with a title "Any news or updates on N3"
and question "any news?"
Zulu: Idiots like you did not understand the question, so I replied:
The question has been replied to and further elaborated.
There is no room for idiots like you in this thread.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2721
NYDAZ SAID:

"Hippos Rules" started the thread with a title "Any news or updates on N3"
and question "any news?"
Zulu: Idiots like you did not understand the question, so I replied:
The question has been replied to and further elaborated.
There is no room for idiots like you in this thread.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2722
Thank you NYDAZ for your apology but there is NO excuse for ignorance and I WILL NOT accept your apology.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
must agree no one asked you Mr.culo try again later.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1383
?????????????????????????

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Great news!! Looks like May 24 weekend will be the release date, things are moving fast, dig out your Satopia's if you got em. New receivers are in the works as well.

Also Just in talks at this point, but Captiveworks may be coming on board with Satopia folks, so stay tuned

Username: Otherone

Post Number: 7
The only thing that will be supported is IKS, no free standing files will be released on May 24. That is a fact!

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1940
Your credibility is really low based on your track record
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/684788.html#POST1960186

Post Number: 9
I have been waiting for so looong. Maybe i will keep the viewsat for vintage purposes. Reminiscing of PPV back in the day...

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 405
C&P

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
Useless post.Just like this one,and stupid too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1390
Hum nange to bade harami
tum nange to majavir swami

Gold Member

Post Number: 1393
Subass gaandu
tere ko chode havaldar paandu

Gold Member

Post Number: 1950
Jitu gaandu
tere ko chode havaldar paandu

Gold Member

Post Number: 1400

Gold Member

Post Number: 1958
Jitu aka Gaandu and Tommy_h aka tommyshesaw post so close to each other. They are sharing the same maddog

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 446
glad ya liked it Aesop... LOL

see I can find out that you mean just by using my brain. Unlike subash who claims to have no knowledge for what you post. I just gave him an example on how easy it is to find out what he said

Subash

Gold Member

Post Number: 1944

Krishn posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 01:50 GMT

Jitu aka Gaandu is a retard

Subash means Gadhe ki Gaand and speaks Gaandu Gadar also is iloji ka land

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
Tommy.why are you using that lingo? You like goats tommy?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1405
Tommy I translate time to time what I posted and there is nothing wrong very plain words

He is BAKRI KI GAAND and sucks KUTE KA LUND

but what this low life subass posts is ugly gross and vulgar

So I always remind him
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
SUBASS NANGA TO MAJA SWAMI

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1106
perrito.... My friend who speak Indian say to me that Jitu use very bad animal sax words, and now tommy-h is doing bad languag.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1414
Like Guru Newtonanand said - FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION

Hum Nange to bade harami
Tum nange to mahavir swami

Acually you are LUND PAKROO FAKIR trying to act like swami

Gold Member

Post Number: 1115
Aesop say......
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO MAHAVIR SWAMI
My friend who speak Indian, say this in English translation.....
Aesop say......I am naked and very bad
you are naked, so he want to boss me with his big thing.

Then he say .... u r London seasoned fake.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1417
I know what I post and there are lots others who see and understand Hindi at this site the same one you help to pirate signals

I still post

HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI

If you and your imaginary friend still do not understand I can fine tune it for you if you say so and explain - How is great nanga mahavir swami comparable here?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1119
I ask my friend again and he speak good indian.
He say that u .....
"want to be swami=boss with your maha=big vir=your peenis or it might mean virya=thing that comes out of your peenis"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1418
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI
It fine tune meaning is

if I am naked all call me naked ( Bad/Basher)but if mahavir is naked he is called master or swami
like if you bash it is OK if I bash I am bad (Naked)

So anyone can be naked and called swami - ONLY IF HE IS NAKED

But nydass/subass/piss control do not need to be naked he is already naked

Those who have glass houses do not throw stones on others it is easy to post commandments and make fun of others when one forgets there is always something lurking for him

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
Amen

Gold Member

Post Number: 1965
Jitu aka Gaandu thinks he is mahavir. Needs psychiatric treatment

Gold Member

Post Number: 1426
HUM NANGE TO BADE HARAMI

WHEN SUBASS IS NANGA HE IS LOW LIFE HARAMI

So anyone can be naked and called swami - ONLY IF HE IS NAKED

But nydass/subass/piss control do not need to be naked they are already naked with their low life activity.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1125
I ask my friend again and he speak good indian.
He say that u .....
"want to be swami=boss with your maha=big vir=your peenis or it might mean virya=thing that comes out of your peenis"

My frend ....he live in India 5 year. He speak Indian in India. He says... u bad. Always talking about naked......Ok

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Satopia will be introducing the first cardless N3 solution very shortly. BL and associates are finally on the same page with each other. Legal concerns has been the issue that has divided them.

Looks like June or July will be the target date for first release. Remember any dates are tentative, and yes we also know that these guys are forever changing their minds.

My beta bin is working flawlessly, Sorry I can not share it, if I did the box would be killed instantly.

wont be long, I will update when I have more info

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Just wanted to update
May 24 seems to have be green lighted by BL and associates.. Late word that Captive Works is now in also. Had been talks prior with CW, but I can now confirm that CW is in... stay tuned

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
Just in moments ago...Fortec is now in the mix, all Fortec receivers will be receiving the new BL and Associates cardless N3 solution, gotta love this news.

As reported earlier that's now Satopia,Pansat,Captiveworks and now Fortec are all in line for the May 24 file release.

May 24th I understand is tentative . May 24th is the targeted date for release.

For those interested in the technical negotiations...I understand that there is a great deal of money being exchanged to bring us this new file, expect providers at some point to be selling new units, but for now I am of the understanding that ALL units from these providers will be receiving bins atleast initially.

Again Pansat 2500 is out, however there may be a file for that after full release.

All pansat 2700's will have to be returned to original condition to receive the bin file.

Goes without saying that all Fortec have to be back to un altered condition as well

I may have a update after 11 PM tonight

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Nothing new to report other than May 24th still looking good for full release.

Is some talk of another provider joining the group, no idea who it could be...stat tuned

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
1 small glitch to report, nothing to get worked up over though.
Seems CW is complaining that Fortec got in for less than what CW payed up.

just a little bickering, it happens...nothing in the pipe about a delay, things are still looking good for may 24 release

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
Nalin,Subash,Sada.What is your guys feed back on this? is it for real? is something about to break the airways?or is it just wishful thinking?..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1998
perrito: I think it is just BS, of course I will be happy to eat my words if it happens

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22992
Log In has made similar predictions and then they did not materialize. However, I am not going to reject his statements outright. 8 more days to go, according to him.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Nothing to report,all is quiet, no news is good news I assume.

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 159
It is May 24th. Where is the bin?

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 297
Ask the thief and chief Goatfucker Nydass.

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Really sorry fellows,I have bad news to report! Just hours before yesterdays release, the providers Dick/Bev hit us with a HIT in the stream, so release has been delayed while coders work on the fix.

All beta bins are down, dead at moment. All I can tell you is a fix will be coming as soon as they get the fix, last word I got it was a tricky one, but they are optimistic a fix will be within the week.

Now the thing is they are blaming me, say I talked to much on this thread. Nowhere else was it discussed, so they believe Dick/Bev got the lead from here that a fix was coming, so I am the scapegoat, I am now out of the loop, will not be given a beta bin ever again.

So if you must blame someone, blame me if it helps.

It will come out when it comes out, now I have to look for a new job, from now on I am just like the rest of you, waiting for public fix

Sorry I guess I did blow it

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23001

Username: Andrew110

Post Number: 5
I smell bullshit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 486
why don't you all go to a real fta site to find our what is coming or not . these idiots haven't got a clue .. all they do is c&p trash or old news. LMAO .. give it up....

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
That is bad news ,but thanks anyway Log In.

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Not so fast, I have been given another chance. However mums the word, but things are moving along well, video and audio in and out, but on right track.

Beta bins perhaps soon

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Beta files are out, no word on when/if it will be released to public. I am out of the loop, but did manage a beta bin file.

There is currently freezing every 4 minutes for about 15 seconds, so I guess once that is resolved? Like I said I am out of the loop.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16906
I've always been a student of history but I didn't know this.

CONDO*M HISTORY
Interesting piece of history!

In 1272, the Arabic Islamic Muslims invented the condo*m, using a goat's lower intestine.

In 1873, the British somewhat refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.

Don't thank me, I do this as a public service for the advancement of education.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8077
LK is a thick head fu*ck*ing piece of sh*it who got nothing else to do to add this topic
go back where u came from f*u*ckn red neck

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
To follow LK line of thought, Democrats got their butts kicked in Wisconsin last night...Obama's goose is cooked.

Nothing to report on public release yet, but like I said I am out of the loop

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23003
LK always lacks proper information when she posts on any subject including the history of cond om use.
This forum has always been contaminated by her uninformed and racially motivated posts. I am therefore obliged to bring to the notice of the readers
these facts as gleaned from Wikipaedia.
"......Historians may also cite one legend of Minos, related by Antoninus Liberalis in 150 AD, as suggestive of cond om use in ancient societies. This legend describes a curse that caused Minos' semen to contain serpents and scorpions. To protect his seexual partner from these animals, Minos used a goat's bladder as a female cond om.......
......In 16th century Italy, Gabriele Falloppio authored the earliest uncontested description of cond om use. De Morbo Gallico ("The French Disease", referring to syphilis) was published in 1564, two years after Fallopio's death. In this tract, he recommended use of a device he claimed to have invented: linen sheaths soaked in a chemical solution and allowed to dry before use. The cloths he described were sized to cover the glans of the pennis, and were held on with a ribbon. Fallopio claimed to have performed an experimental trial of the linen sheath on 1100 men, and reported that none of them had contracted the dreaded disease...."

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
Look around you moron NYDAS

This please was hooping back when LK WAS 'the best helper' around here till you came here crying and rating to the admin to have everyone banned from here. Hundreds of members posted daily back before you arived here. You've taken over and ruined this place with your moronic friends Subash and Pest Control, plus the help of a self-proclaimed mod aka Plymouth.

YOU IDIOTS have made claims to 'better this place ' to bring it back to where it was the Number 1 site for FTA according to Google. BUT all you've succeeded in doing is RUINED THIS PLACE by giving it a very bad rep and name.

You were warned by so many members ,but you didn't listen. You requested and insisted that the so called trouble makersť the fun bunch be banned upon your request. So , do tell ...Is this site better off without the FUN BUNCH and any other members that left because of your constent whining ways? They either left on their own accord or you insisted the admin BANNED them all. All because you told Plymouth too banned EVERYONE that you felt threatened by.

Look around....so tell us all Nydas where are all your newbie's you claimed would come running in here asking you or subash for help?

I bet the old 'helpers are laughing their "a-sses off at you dumbfucks as they watch this site sink like the Titanic. All because of your ego tripping greedy selfish and very childish ways not to mention FOOLISH endeavours!

BRAVO Nydas. You got your wish to be number 1 helper. And look what that did to this Site that you call home. It's about as useful as road kill now, unless you're a redneck and eat what you kill. Then this is the perfect place for you to be a member in.

Nydas , subash and your idiot freind Pest control, how does it feel to EAT SH!T? Because that's all that comes out of your mouths and lies. This site is nothing more than just a SH!T SITEnow and not a satellite TV review board site by no means.

With your help, helping members to steal satellite TV signals through the internet using IKS privet servers, providing PI and IP address and other illegal information this place is a joke now. I bet it's being watched by Homeland sucerity now all because you retards could not be more discrete when HELPING MEMBERS.

This site IS/ WAS A DISCUSSION BOARD nothing more, but you've successfully turned it in into nothing more than a sick p0rn site discussing disgusting topics like bestiality and how to steal Bell and Dishnet TV channels.

Congratulations..... Post above proves this To protect his seexual partner from these animals, Minos used a goat's bladder as a female cond om.......

LMAO at you fools... who cares about your goat's bladder etc... ?Unless your into that kind of sick sh!t.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1482
Great information LK your post is better than useless posts been posted here by goat lovers,

Sada the signal chor is another goatfuker so it is natural for him to gets offended if someone discuss goats in their posts

Saqeeb/Sada signal chor has his own reasons no clients for him.

Sada LK was only discussing arabs not the ones who changed to artifical arabs- hope you understand what I mean with your dumbfuck signal pirate head

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8078
shut up jitu fu*ckin pig eating as*s hold

Silver Member

Post Number: 489
you can stop wasting you breath FAKE SADA... I have read the real sada's post in the archives and YOU are not HIM .. He had respect and integrity , he did not talk trash like you SUBASH.

SO STFU. I bet the real sada quit this site like all the rest have after he got married.

I would bet YOU with the help of your admin friend or maybe Plymouth the mod here. gave you the real sada's password to his UNUSED account to hijack his account to make others believe you are he so you and Nydas can direct newbies to your own privet server.

AM I CLOSE?

who is the quote """jitu fu*ckin pig eating as*s hold""" now? un-quote

BTW it's spelt a*ss-hole ...fuckhead. unless you're used to HOLDING an animals a-ss

You are SUBASH USING SADA's account !!!!! Just like Pest control hijacked Pulpfictions account. to gain TRUST in newbies using the real sada reputaion as a GOOD HELPER . Becuase everyone know's your own rep and your co-harts's SUCK and noone would ever take your would for it . BECAUSE YOU HONESETLY NO NOTHING.

How many other accounts have you hijack huh?

FU fool. LMAO ...ya piece of sh!t ! Go hide your head up the admins a-ss like ususal and cry to him to ban me. Maybe if we are all lucky, he'll blow you a kiss and f@rt in the filthy mouth of yours and SHUT YOU THE HELL UP

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 29
LK...........as always good info.

not a put down............but if these Muslims like to fucked goats
why are they mad at you for posting the truth?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23004
LK always lacks proper information when she posts on any subject including the history of cond om use.
This forum has always been contaminated by her uninformed and racially motivated posts. I am therefore obliged to bring to the notice of the readers
these facts as gleaned from Wikipaedia.
"......Historians may also cite one legend of Minos, related by Antoninus Liberalis in 150 AD, as suggestive of cond om use in ancient societies. This legend describes a curse that caused Minos' semen to contain serpents and scorpions. To protect his seexual partner from these animals, Minos used a goat's bladder as a female cond om.......
......In 16th century Italy, Gabriele Falloppio authored the earliest uncontested description of cond om use. De Morbo Gallico ("The French Disease", referring to syphilis) was published in 1564, two years after Fallopio's death. In this tract, he recommended use of a device he claimed to have invented: linen sheaths soaked in a chemical solution and allowed to dry before use. The cloths he described were sized to cover the glans of the pennis, and were held on with a ribbon. Fallopio claimed to have performed an experimental trial of the linen sheath on 1100 men, and reported that none of them had contracted the dreaded disease...."

Now her ex-lesbo friend has joined in under a male name to corrupt and contaminate this good forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
Nydas get the hint we don't care to read your garbage about animals PERIOD.

What does that have to to with this SATELLITE TV REVEIW MESSAGE BOARD/ FORUM... can't you understand english at all?

Or does the filthy infection you got from subash effecting your one brain cell you have left to STFU about anything to do with SEX*UAL conduct. Be it with or without animals. GROW UP AND MOVE ON TO THE TOPIC THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE TALKED ABOUT IN THIS FORUM SATELLITE TV!!!

If I wanted to read all About your sex*ual endeavours with animals I would have asked and I am sure others would have also. BUT DID WE?....... NO!..... So again I am asking you nicely to .....
GIVE IT A REST FOR A CHANGE OK? and that goes for subash too. SHUT UP WITH YOUR FILTHY MOUTHED S*MUT TALK ABOUT ANIMALS PERIOD!!!.

Silver Member

Post Number: 492
Oh and BTW ... CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PROGRESS KIDS> keep it up and maybe by December this place will close down for good ....Then what will poor old Nydas do?

Anyone care to make a guess?

Silver Member

Post Number: 493
talk about your HOSTILE TALK OVERs....You abused and accused Doreen & LK of that and now look ... You got rid of Doreen and you idiots not only use hostile means but grotesque ones as well.

Nydas , subash, Plymouth and pest control should have been the ones that were BANNED years ago from what I can read.

Looks to me like you morons made this site the laughing stock of the entire FTA world. And the entire internet. NICE JOIB> FOOLS

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23005
Tommy_h aka Doreen:

You are the one primarily to be blamed for your persistence at trying to get Ecoustics down. You have such a thick skin that in spite of being suspended three times you keep on coming back.
But no, you are not thick skinned-- you are just doing your job.
YOU ARE PAID BY BELL AND DISH TO BRING THIS SITE DOWN.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigspud

Post Number: 91
the reason this site is losing popularity is there are no more funny pictures.

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
LMAO....... are you for real Nydas?

IF I had a job with Bell TV and or Dishnet ... and I do not. Do you honestly think you or subash and Sada's abandoned account used by susbash now , I would let you fools still be on line posting IP's and information for privet IKS sites?.

If it were my job as you are now claiming, I most definitely would not let that kind of thing continue. Do you think this site has precedence over your illegal activities here?

Get a life and use your brain idiot. You are not important.

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
nydas said: YOU ARE PAID BY BELL AND DISH TO BRING THIS SITE DOWN.

No Nydas YOU ARE BRING THIS SITE DOWN.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23007
Tommy_h aka Doreen:
YOU ARE PAID BY BELL AND DISH TO BRING THIS SITE DOWN

Silver Member

Post Number: 498
Like I've said, IF Bell or Dish net knew of yours and subashes contributions HELPING TO STEAL THIER TV CHANNEL SIGNALS YOU AND YOU CO_HART WOULD BE IN JAIL ALREADY!!!!

Just what part don't you understand here? Were you born stupid or did you learn your stupidity from subash?

Illegal = Internet Key Sharing of Bell TV and Dish net TV signals

Illegal = Pirating and or providing members with information on how to steal Bell TV and Dish net TV channel signals

Illegal = posting IP address to public or privet servers dealing in IKS

Do I need to provide more information or can you heed my warnings yet?

Maybe WHEN you get caught your lawyer will enlighten you of your rights as the RCMPs arrests you both. And that my idiotic comrade WILL HAPPEN sooner if not later.

So say what you want about Doreen , myself or whoever. YOU ARE BOTH GUILTY OF ALL OF THE ABOVE CHARGES.

It is quite obvious you do not have the ability to reason or to think rationally and logically. Until you can ,show me where it is LEGAL to do what you are doing here... STFU.

Show me where it is wrong or illegal to post the laws against pirating IKS signals. If that bothers you then you shouldn't blatantly violated the laws and CHANGE YOUR WAYS

is that understood?

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
Just got the word (third hand) that something big is up, watch for possible bin files very very shortly

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23010
Tommy_h aka Doreen", threatening legal action says: "Do I need to provide more information or can you heed my warnings yet?

I say that you have already warned me so often that it has become now an abusive barrage from you. Such repeated threats are illegal.
So, if you want to take legal action, DO IT!
OTHERWISE, SHUT UP!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 500
There is NO threat by me Nydas. I am merely sharing with you and others on this site what I've read all over the internet for years now. Or do you with a conscious rational mind, willingly choose to ignore the warnings that almost every IKS and FTA site that are left, not to heed their warnings to their members that participate in pirating TV
CHANNELS is highly against the laws in the USA and Canada?

What is Internet Key Sharing or Card Sharing?

As in name, IKS is the process of sharing a valid smart card subscription with many satellite receivers to watch pay channels freely or with a very low fee. IKS enables to watch scrambled or encrypted pay channels by many viewers (receivers) with the use of only one valid digital smart card. As just 1 valid smart card can be shared among 1000s, the total cost would be shared with in the group, hence every one needs to pay only few bugs! A good idea, isn't it?
IKS or Internet Key Sharing itself is not a piracy method, but due to the wonderful idea of sharing a card with many, it is a popular method of pirate decryption of pay channels.

After it is introduced, the IKS or Card Sharing sparked all over by the creation of sharing network group, where in users can share their valid card with the network and in turn receives many other paid channels, shared by others, which is not available with his subscription. The same way many network groups has been created and then connected each other and formed big key sharing servers. The maintenance cost and profit for such servers is collected from the members/clients of the networks and would be very minimal compared to the actual cost of subscribing all channels currently the client receives.

Other methods

Other methods of receiving or illegally decrypting pay channels are; hacking smart cards (smart card piracy) and programming encryption emulator to a FTA receiver.
In smart card hacking, hackers would read the smart card internal encryption details, then tweak or change the card internal details to enable the card to access the paid channels. There are a number of underground groups who knows what kind of encryption methods and keys are used by pay channels providers and this information is used to hack the smart card.

In the other method - programming encryption emulator on FTA receiver - the firmware or software of FTA receiver is patched or re-installed with customized software which has the module to act as a valid smart card thus providing access to all encrypted channels. Such software is available to download on many online piracy websites.

Both these methods are not very popular or favorite; the process of rewriting smart cards or installing customized software need to be repeated frequently as the digital TV encryption algorithm used to be changed often. This made IKS as one of the favorite method of digital TV piracy.

Legal and Prevention measures
The IKS can be traced through the IP address; hence will provide the details of the user. Case of criminal charges and related measure can be brought against such illegal authorities and users. Each country has their own digital piracy laws and only question here is how effective those to prevent this piracy.

A new scrambling system - CSA3 – has been approved by DVB project on 2007 for providing digital TV content. This would hopefully prevent the IKS or Card sharing. This system includes AES 128 bit decryption comparing to existing DVB-CSA 64 bit decryption, provides double security.

this is what Nydas wrote back in Friday, June 26, 2009 - 09:19 am:

Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 15424
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 09:19 am:
Walt: I would disagree with the Ontario Supreme court Judge's statement that "One's name and address or the name and address of your spouse are not biographical information one expects would be kept private from the state".
In general, it has to be recognized in law that certain aspect of a person are revealed to certain state authorized person(s) but are not necessarily public property. Even your phone number can be kept private and not published, and yet some of the employees at the telephone company would know it.
Doctors and doctor's offices keep very private detailed records of individuals and they are for their eys only - not to be revealed even to a spouse without authorization. Yes, they can be revealed in a court under a judge's instruction and only to the extent required.
Your IP address should therefore have some level of privacy and it has been established for a very long time that a warrant is the instrument for legal intrusion into privacy.

Nydas do you still believe you are safe in that they (the RCMPs) will not charge you under some made up claim that you have about IP privacy and that you're IP is privet enough to keep the authorities from you front door?

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Card_sharing

also

IKS stands for Internet Key Sharing. Lets first begin by saying that IKS or IKS Private Servers are illegal. It is a method of allowing multiple digital television receivers to access a subscription satellite television network with only one valid subscription card. This is achieved by electronically sharing a part of the legitimate conditional access smart cards output data (also known as keys, hence the name IKS (internet key sharing), enabling all recipients to gain simultaneous access to scrambled satellite streams, held on the encrypted television network. The pirate community has written software for some of the free-to-air receiver brands. This software is downloaded from the Internet and saved to a USB flash drive. The flash drive is then inserted into the receiver and the factory firmware is replaced with third party firmware. Now the FTA receiver has a new operating system. When a high-speed internet connection is plugged into the back of the FTA receiver, the new pirate firmware knows the IP address of a server that has a connected legitimate paid service. This legitimate smart card is attached to a digital television receiver, which is equipped with software to share the decrypted keys over the Internet. Once a client receives this key, they can decrypt the encrypted content as though they were using their own subscription card.

Card sharing has established itself as popular method of pirate decryption. Much of the development of card sharing hardware and software has taken place in Europe, where national boundaries mean that home users are able to receive satellite televison signals from many countries but are unable to legally subscribe to them due to licensing restrictions on broadcasters.

Because the length of the is so small (typically 64 bits), delivery of the to many different clients is easily possible on a home internet connection. This has sparked the creation of sharing network groups, in which users can access the group by sharing their subscription cards with the group, and in turn, being capable of receiving the channels which all users cards can decrypt, as though the user owned every single subscription card connected to the network. Other networks have also been created, whereby one server has multiple legitimate subscription cards connected to it. Access to this server is then restricted to those who pay the servers owner their own subscription fee.

An example of such a card sharing system, also known as Internet Key Sharing (IKS) was run by Charles Carillo of New Britain, Connecticut. Between 2007 - 2010 Carillo mass marketed so-called FTA receivers modified to illegally receive Dish Network subscription programming using a card sharing server. Carillo marketed such devices from several paper frontť companies such as nfusion.ws, WorldWideFTA, Tequista Enterprises and Power Pay Services. In 2010 the satellite operation was shut down and Charles K. Carillo was found liable in Federal Court to Dish Network for $666,000 in damages.

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
F uck the status quo!Good job on the 411 on how to steal signal Tommy! I had no idea on the different methods.I need to get out from my cave more often.One last thing do your thing and let others do theirs,why care what others do with their time,and what laws get broken by whom,and if anybody on this site has any legal authority by all means enforce it or simply shut the f uck up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
Perrito FYI ... in case you didn't read the first sentence, let me remind you of its content .IKS stands for Internet Key sharing. Lets first begin by saying that IKS or IKS Private Servers are illegal.

Therefore I fail to see how I was in anyway helping to steal signals.

Have you got any common sense at all?

quote made by you Perrito One last thing do your thing and let others do theirs end quote

YOUR POINT IS?

Quotealso made by Perrito if anybody on this site has any legal authority by all means enforce it or simply shut the f uck up.
End quote

FYI... a discussion board means to discuss the pros and cons against IKS aka SATELLITE TV INTERNET KEY SHARRING TV CHANNEL PIRACY. Am I right or wrong to do so? It is within my legal right to point out the laws as i have previously stated. So therefore your comment to me mean sh!t. You people fail to recognize what a discussion review board means.

BTW..... legal authority is anyones right to enforce it by means of discussing it on any forum , blog, twiter and so on. Show me where i can't.

Nydas has accused me of "abusive barrage " towards him or maybe he ment to type " Abusive badgering " either or is totally legal to discuss the laws here on this discussion board.

UNLESS YOU ARE GUILTY OF SAID CRIMES AND REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH as a member here.

So how about you STFU and mind your own business and practice what you preach.

Silver Member

Post Number: 503
By all means keep posting IP addresses and informationon on how to commit a crime. Be my guest.

Silver Member

Post Number: 504
eCoustics.com categorizes consumer electronics news, reviews, articles, buying guides and prices. Our editors scour the web for the most informative and relevant information about home audio, car audio, video, photography, computers, home theater, gadgets and more.

Our unparalleled and comprehensive directory informs and educates consumers, both expert and novice, about everything electronic!

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
Thats right.Consumers need education on satellite technical problems Best satellite receivers available,best servers,and set up, Not about the right or wrong way of the law,if they know how to work a receiver they know about it being borderline illegal...They just don't tripp as much as you do,but unless there is something that you get out of it like maybe you get pay for doing it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1486
Putastitso do not attract unwanted attention for your big culo azzhole
you are simply wannabe NANGA SWAMI

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
Chinga a tu madre Joto!

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
Who let the dogs out!!Who!,who,who,who,who???

Silver Member

Post Number: 506
i don't get paid for posting anything . IF I did i would ask for a raise in dealing with criminals such as yourself and your friends here.

BTW... How 's your job going with the cable company you work for going perrito.?

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
Wow! chill cabron don't call me a criminal i don't sell or activate anything no one here does all we do is talk and share or copy & paste...... Work is work the perk is i meet a whole lot of different people everyday.I fell of the ladder 3 weeks ago twisted the ankle one week no work.I need another job.

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
None of you guys sent me a get well soon card.

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
DING DING .Dingaling wrong answer perrito.

If someone like subash does not participate in any illegal key sharing activities. How does he know the proper IP addresses to give to members using IKS PRIVET servers? Huh?

One does not find that on other sites unless they are members of sites / servers or own and run one or more.

Are you that gullible or just dumb?

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
I don't give a rats @ss how he knows no one does.iks hook ups are all over the internet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 509
And?

Does that make it all "OK or legal" to use , regardless of the illegal factors?

Just because something is readily available over the internet, doesn't mean one has to join and break the laws.

BTW ...."newbies" might not be aware of the laws against it ( like myself when I first joined this site) and it is common practice to read ALL information regarding ANYTHING you do before proceeding into any adventure.

UNLESS, you choose to ignore the pros and cons and keep trying to betray others in believing IT IS ALL LEGAL AND ON THE UP AND UP ... like Nydas and subash are doing.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23011
Tommy_h aka Doreen: It is clear that you know a lot about satellites and things. I also notice that you have and exact mirror of the stance taken by Dish and Bell.
I did not expect anything less from an employee of these big companies. They do not have time to supervise their field operatives on a day to day basis, so their train their operatives quite well to at least portray their point of view.
Now the next thing, which I tried to put in simple English, but which perrito has put very succinctly is:

"and if anybody on this site has any legal authority by all means enforce it or simply shut the f uck up."

Silver Member

Post Number: 510
HELLOOOO ................does anything "of any legal authority" mean posting the laws as a concerned citizen adhering strictly to laws and rules and customs, then YES I guess I have the autority to enforce the laws !

Silver Member

Post Number: 511
Show where in the rules and regulations of the site prohibits this and justifies me to shut the f uck up

feeling a bit guilty or just hate it when someone step's on your toes when your WORKING to get more customers Nydas ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2010
Tommy_h aka tommyshesaw has no brains

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Just got the word (third hand) that something big is up, watch for possible bin files very very shortly

Silver Member

Post Number: 512
subash are you in some kind of time loop where you're 10 years old in 3rd grade again and living it over and over again all these years?

If not, stop acting like it and grow up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 513
Subash : ALL your posts speak for themselves and shows your mentality that of which is a childs.

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows them to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Socrates, 469-399 BCE

The worst of all deceptions is self-deception.
Plato

It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.
Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge.
Daniel Boorstin (1914-2004)

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Will Durant (1885-1981)

Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.
Malcolm Forbes (1919-1990)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1154
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows them to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

I like that.

The Tommy_h doth think she is wise, but the wise man knows them to be a fool.
pulpfiktion Shakespeare

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
public files are out, get yours at ftapeople.com, should be there sometime in the next few hours.
HD files are first for satopia, CW and Pansat could be as late as tomorrow

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16908
Wow..this site is DEAD...lucky to last another 2-3 months based on the NO TRAFFIC, and loss of internet hits and sponsors money....We all could see this ship sinking soon as Nalin, Sukazz and Plymouth characters were created and entered here by the admin and staff...Brain, U brought this on yerself,,,DN doesn't need this place anymore either cuz no posts or news...this ship has sunk!...now they're just bailing out water with no luck.....was a slow death and dragged out but now its OVER...just a matter of a very short time...Playing that Middle East card sure got Brian in deep financial loss, and loss of the site.....LMAO...can't say the fun bunch never told ya Brain and admin...sucks to be you now...hahaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
I been reading about this site being dead for a long time and somehow is not.It might be dead to those who quit(p ussies),and all they do is come back every so often and post s hit & talk smack to people who seek help and then leave again as if anybody would miss them all because they can't stand people from other parts of the world who can be smart too.Sad,sad,sad........ADRIAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16909
Dude..guess ya can't see the stats and posts here..a blind man can see this site is DEAD...and has been for over a year or so...but now its already sunk....just the water rats hanging out here now clinging to the debris floating around

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23013
LK: Any blind man can see that YOU, LK, the dead woman, is frequently attempting a resurrection.
Can't you get it in your head that your brand of confrontation is out-of-date, and co-operation is what is needed in a forum?
Can't you get it in your head that there are often other people who KNOW MORE than you?
Can't you get it in your head that irrational bashing of good helpers will get YOU nowhere except perhaps a court of law?

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
Only Satopia HD files so far, not sure about the others

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16910
F U Nydas..U ruined a site that once was OK with some satellite info and help for the newbies...now nydas and your rag head friends, can take credit for creating the worse site in satellite TV history....and Brian Mitchell can take credit for being behind it all and endorsing the downfall of his own site, presuming he really owned it, which I never believed.....I always knew Directv TV, and Dishnet, legal and law authorities always owned these satellite boards/forums and had Nydas (NN) and their other fake characters and moles intentionally ruin it..so they won this battle and is sending another site down the tubes , like all the rest they have...

Good job satellite companies and officials, ya really trashed and ruined this site..and in a slick way too by getting all the people/real members to argue with ya, reply back at ya, make some $$$ along the way with google and internet hits , while destroying this site...

Take a bow Nydas and all U fake characters and ragheads, ..U too Plymouth...U all accomplished your mission...another site bites the dust..

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1449
Well said LK

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23014
LK: The problem with you was and is still is, the total lack of forum skills and etiquette.
To you, what you know (which is very little) is Gospel.
To you, what you do not know (which is quite a lot) is not worth knowing.
In your mind, anybody who does not lick your dirty aar*se is worth tramping.

It is surprising that you are still around here, after tons of exposure of your lack of knowledge and inadequacies.
It is surprising that you are still preaching knowledge of FTA, when all you know was how to put up files at your now banned site, because Ecoustics had the wisdom not to put them up.
It is surprising that you have not been sued by half a dozen people.

You should go whilst the going is good.
Q.E.D

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16911
To reiterate the history and fall of this site....

F U Nydas..U ruined a site that once was OK with some satellite info and help for the newbies...now nydas and your rag head friends, can take credit for creating the worse site in satellite TV history....and Brian Mitchell can take credit for being behind it all and endorsing the downfall of his own site, presuming he really owned it, which I never believed.....I always knew Directv TV, and Dishnet, legal and law authorities always owned these satellite boards/forums and had Nydas (NN) and their other fake characters and moles intentionally ruin it..so they won this battle and is sending another site down the tubes , like all the rest they have...

Good job satellite companies and officials, ya really trashed and ruined this site..and in a slick way too by getting all the people/real members to argue with ya, reply back at ya, make some $$$ along the way with google and internet hits , while destroying this site...

Take a bow Nydas and all U fake characters and ragheads, ..U too Plymouth...U all accomplished your mission...another site bites the dust..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23016
LK: The problem with you was and is still is, the total lack of forum skills and etiquette.
To you, what you know (which is very little) is Gospel.
To you, what you do not know (which is quite a lot) is not worth knowing.
In your mind, anybody who does not lick your dirty aar*se is worth tramping.

It is surprising that you are still around here, after tons of exposure of your lack of knowledge and inadequacies.
It is surprising that you are still preaching knowledge of FTA, when all you know was how to put up files at your now banned site, because Ecoustics had the wisdom not to put them up.
It is surprising that you have not been sued by half a dozen people.

You should go whilst the going is good.
Q.E.D

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16912
hahaha...0 posts here yesterday and 1 post today in these satellite forums...yeah this site is doing even worse than I thought...it won't last the rest of this month at this rate.....hahahahaha...good job nydas and the rest of the moles...U really fkd up this place...and no monies now for Brian or DN and the lowlifes that own this place.......too funny....another one bites the dust..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2016
Idiot LK after your site was taken over and is now a satscam site, you tried to make a buck being a charlie mole. However charlie must have found that you are no use since you are retarded as well as senile.

Even though you are despicable and loathsome, still feel sorry for you

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23018
Subash: The way LK is behaving, and her general attitude towards people, combined with the other activities - I wonder if she might not be jeopardizing her army pension.

Post Number: 10
So i assume that my viewsat is officially retired?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23019
The importers of Viewsats had a serious setback with their inventory seized. The software people are reluctant to do anything with the Viewsats as there are not many very recent owners.
That is best info I can find for you on the Internet.

You can trying posting your question in a IKS forum for better answers. Click here.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Satopia N3 cardless solution expected in the coming weeks. No longer in the loop as I stated before, they still blame me for last hit?? LOL

Anyway seems that all other providers are out and that Satopia is going it alone at this point...crazy I know, not sure what caused the breakdown with VS etc, only guess it was money /legal concerns.

I still am receiving beta bin, but keeping low profile

Keep Satopia boxes close to home, if you see one on ebay or garage sale, grab it...SERIOUSLY!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23020
And the proof of the pudding.........?

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Don't I feel foolish...I have been royally scammed.
I have been getting for almost 2 years now what I thought was a Beta bin from BL and associates..

Turns out there is no BL, he does not exist and never did! Now I have been getting free tv for a couple years, this is true, but I now find out that it was only a ploy by this very sexy woman to have her way with me.

Her name is Roxanne, 33 year old bombshell that just wanted me as her boy toy. She was my so called "insider" that was feeding me all the "new bin garbage" that I was telling you all about.

So she would come over 3 or 4 times a week dressed for sexxxxxx and I bought it all, hook line and sinker.

Now dont get me wrong, it's been wonderful, no regrets. I asked Roxanne when I found out what she had done, she just wanted me, said it was love at first site and this was the easiest way for her to get to know me she thought.

Roxanne simply was paying the bill for the works package and making all the rest up just as an excuse to come over, she felt I was out of her league.

At any rate we are to be married, we are cancelling the very expensive sat package and all is well.

Sorry for any of you that may have fallen for scam as I did. I think it's safe to say there will never be a cardless N3 solution, so accept it.

Cheers

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16915
BL does exist and I have met him...European man..say no more

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23025
I confirm that LK has posted several times before of having been with BL.
I believe they worked together on some of BL's earlier BINs, as BL needed somebody to distribute his work, and LK had connections with at least two forums where he posted BL's files.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Yes I concede that BL is real and that LK knows him !

Don't I feel foolish...I have been royally scammed.
I have been getting for almost 2 years now what I thought was a Beta bin from BL and associates..

Turns out there is no BL, he does not exist and never did! Now I have been getting free tv for a couple years, this is true, but I now find out that it was only a ploy by this very sexy woman to have her way with me.

Her name is Roxanne, 33 year old bombshell that just wanted me as her boy toy. She was my so called "insider" that was feeding me all the "new bin garbage" that I was telling you all about.

So she would come over 3 or 4 times a week dressed for sexxxxxx and I bought it all, hook line and sinker.

Now dont get me wrong, it's been wonderful, no regrets. I asked Roxanne when I found out what she had done, she just wanted me, said it was love at first site and this was the easiest way for her to get to know me she thought.

Roxanne simply was paying the bill for the works package and making all the rest up just as an excuse to come over, she felt I was out of her league.

At any rate we are to be married, we are cancelling the very expensive sat package and all is well.

Sorry for any of you that may have fallen for scam as I did. I think it's safe to say there will never be a cardless N3 solution, so accept it.

Cheers

Silver Member

Post Number: 516
LMAO

Nydas fell for this LIE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN PREMOTING LOG IN AS A REAL SORCE
Do you feel like a dumb@ss now Nydas and subash and friends?

do the words "TOLD YOU SO" ....RING A BELL?

Just how many newbies did you take in with Log in's BS? Nice rep you guys have got going on here. LMAO ...You are a bunch of fools.

And you call the "fun bunch" retarded ... They TOLD YOU SO and warned you idiots not to listen to Log in. How's that taste of crow feel?

What a bunch of suckers you morons are. This has got to be the best post yet from log in.

Thanks for finally coming out with the truth. Not that the rest of us ever believed you. We all knew better

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Roxanne says hi ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 518
Hy Roxanne welcome to the fun bunch. ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 519
Hi Roxanne welcome to the fun bunch. ;)

Username: Psf

Canada

Post Number: 2
@Tommy_h
the below was copied from my blog:

http://psf.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-watch-pay-TV-channels-for-free-Piracy-in-digi tal-TV-broadcasting

"What is Internet Key Sharing or Card Sharing?

As in name, IKS is the process of sharing a valid smart card subscription with many satellite receivers to watch pay channels freely or with a very low fee. IKS enables to watch scrambled or encrypted pay channels ..........(continues)"

may not done intentionally but all Hubpages articles are copy right protected, you could at least give a reference to my blog..http://psf.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-watch-pay-TV-channels-for-free-Piracy-in-digital-TV-broadcasting

Silver Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 156
how yall been is FTAback or what?

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Latest is that LK and BL are working on a N3 cardless solution. Word is that BL was stuck, so they brought LK in to try and solve the code.

Last I heard, LK may have come in and saved the day...kinda like Mighty Mouse, gotta love the guy, I am a fan!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17026
Log in...why U make up these lies?....its not true nor funny...just more bullshit..

Silver Member

Post Number: 647
LMAO... the above picture is Pest Control waiting for Nydas' d-ick to c um service his squeaky loose lips with his "lube of love" aka LOL .

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 110
Agreed

Gold Member

Post Number: 1224
LMAO... the above picture is Tommy-h waiting for gregraf d-ick to c um service his squeaky loose lips with his "lube of love" aka LOL .

Silver Member

Post Number: 652
Pulpfiktion: is there a sign in your head that read'sť "out of order or vacancy" where your brain should otherwise be?
BTW...Do you feel the breeze blowing through your ears on a windy day?

Or maybe theres a warning sign that reads "do not disturb ,this brain may be asleep or dead ".

Silver Member

Post Number: 655
Pulpfition: I don't know what makes you so retarded, but it's really working!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1229
Tommy_h.....I don't know what makes you so retarded. nobody want u here....ok. u come here as doreen. then as many names. now as Tommy_h.
u are really working hard to get pepl to see u.

Silver Member

Post Number: 657
And you are working real hard on making "pepl" see you can't spell English again today. This must be subash or Plymouth using this account today.

BTW... Where your parents siblings? Everyone has the right to act stupid at times but come on now, you've abused that privilege daily in every post you make!

I'd like to leave you with one thought of advice...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it! You're is living proof that man can live without a brain!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1232
Tommy_h.....I don't know what makes you so retarded. nobody want u here....ok. u come here as doreen. then as many names. now as Tommy_h.
u are really working hard to get pepl to see u.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1233
login say.......public files are out, get yours at ftapeople.com

I say.....ftapeople like Tommy_h are out, get yours at ecoustics.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
Latest is that BL and LK are very close to a breakthrough ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
you are wacked in the head

Silver Member

Post Number: 681
So is your pschiatrist, tell him/her all your systems. They can help you better in the diagnosis and treatment of all your mental disorders. Ask Nydas who he see's then get a better doctor his isn't helping him what so ever.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
Hey Tom

Please help me understand..... So is your pschiatrist, tell him/her all your systems??

What is a pschiatrist? And what systems do you mean?

Can they help with N3

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Obama is a millionaire as well, He is reportedly worth 10 million

Also the richest people in the US pay 60 % of all the taxes, something to keep in mind.

Bronze Member
Username: Xerxes

Post Number: 39
You got that right....... Log in

Yes......average American Gross income of $33,048
is in the 15% tax rate bracket.

lets say that....If a person's gross income is $1,000,000
and his Tax rate is only 10%....he will be paying
three times what the average American makes in a year.

simple math

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17043
simple math..wtf...log in's 60% bogus statement regarding rich people, has nothing to do with your simple math comment ..so how do ya come up with "ya got that right?..they have nothing in common..and 1 statement is not true...he must be a dumb azz Republican voting for Mr Flip Flop, the Mormon who wants to reverse Wade vs Roe and destroy years of progress in this country, in all areas from economy, military wars,. womens rights,foreign affairs and ending wars, and creating a real fkn mess like all Republicans have done for at least the 8 years dipshit Bush was in office......

Bronze Member
Username: Psanand

Los angles, Ca Guatamala

Post Number: 39
Guys , if u can please email me some private server website which support indian channel would be really appreciate.

Current i have monthly plan, but i am fed up with weekly downs and freezing, let me know which are the better ones, so that i am sign up myself.

Thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4598
http*://www*.cardsharing-x.*com/rumor/31306-nagra-3-cracked-looks-real.*html
delete *

Bronze Member
Username: Marbie6

Post Number: 61
Has any one cracked nagravision 3? If yes, how long will it take for it to reach the public for free?

Bronze Member
Username: Xerxes

Post Number: 70
How delightful are the pleasures of the imagination!

Nagra 3 is hard to hack but, never is impossible!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16713
Why in this world this f£ckind Doreen shemale is back under the name of tom_me?

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1500
Why the fu*ck are you back here at all !!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 689
WTF Plymouth ... you really are what I heard you are.... AN IDIOT....LMAO... now go go play with yourself some more kid ,maybe you'll finally get a grip on reality and not just your dick.

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 348
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help