Need Info on Private Servers

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2100
I know about NFPS, Rocket, and AKAI Japan, but what other private servers are out there and are dependable?

By dependable, I mean freeze free. Looking for all programming supported on 110/119/72.7/118.

Thanks for any input.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 644
Nydas is indisposed at the moment, he will get back to you as soon as he is done getting out all the bugs and fine tuning a new computer game called "How to sexercise your pet" for Blue Balls Interactive d-ink .

It's in the testing stage right now. Nydas is in the proses of tweaking out all the bad sectors of data. He's busy making changes to a pet goat's characteristics and mannerisms after he figures out how it will reacts to all of Nydas's commands and actions using his joy stick.

It's very complicated and that data sh!t is extremely hard to break thru. So until he can concur that task with all that sh!t blocking his strides and satisfaction, you'll have to wait till his achievements are met.

So until that time Nydas won't be free to answer your inquiries. The poor old man can only do it for so long till his attempts are met with self-gratification. You know how he thrives on getting to the bottom of things.

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1220
Tommy_h...... u no get any privet service now?
your boy friend stop the privet service?.....hahaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 646
Pulpfiktion posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 14:20 GMT

Tommy_h...... u no get any privet service now?
your boy friend stop the privet service?.....hahaha

OK Nydas aka Pulpfiktion You can wake up from your wet dreams about getting privet services from your boyfriends. And might I say your spelling has improved ever since you took over this (pest control) account Nydas... I guess subash is old schooled and believes in making an @ss out of himself by acting STUPID and illiterate when using this account... Well it's an improvement none the less..... So keep up the great job Nydas. Practice makes perfect. Maybe someday you really might pull it off and fool someone with this nick, it's doubtful though.
OH and "hahaha" back atchya moron

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1547
Retard thinks only he can do it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1223
Tommy_h.......u give privet service now?
I keep up for a great job. u do a great job.....ok
Practice makes perfect........hahaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
pulpfuckedup I don't get your post or your joke. You like to be funny and laugh at your own then by all means and be my guest.

In the future can you at least make the rest of us laugh with you and not at you. You really are one sad sack or should I say you have a sad sack grow some man balls kid

Username: Code69

Post Number: 2
nice pic mr greg....... nyda must sukoff pulp on an hourly basis.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1226
p-Beam.......u like to do it with code 6-9?

Silver Member

Post Number: 653
I'd like to see things from your point of view Pulpfiktion, but I can't seem to get my head close to your prospective view point

So tell me how do you get yours that far up your own @ss?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1230
Tom_me...... u should no. your an xpert with 6-9.
u can get your "head close to your prospective view point" with 6-9.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1548

Silver Member

Post Number: 656
Aesop

Gold Member

Post Number: 1230

Pulpfiktion posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 - 17:04 GMT

Hey Pulpfiktion is that coming from your own experences? .After all you've just admitted "U can get your head close" to yours. What an @ss kisser you are Plupfition or should we start calling you Poopsucktion.... Do ya kiss your mama with that mouth too?HAHAHAHA loser

Gold Member

Post Number: 1231

Silver Member

Post Number: 660
Well now first we had subash posting using pulpfiktions account today and now we have Nydas MR Repeat Man using it because he's to stupid to think of a good come back ... What a bunch of pathetic losers you 3 are. You're sharring one brain... next time try using one that isn't full of dead brain cells... OK?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us