Dvd player, charter cable, older projection tv

Username: Monicaschevy

Post Number: 2
I have looked at all the posts on how to hook up these items, but I can't seem to find the right one. Here is what I am doing, it should be simple, but it is not working. I have an older 53" projection tv and charter digital cable with the cable box being a motorola. I am trying with no luck to hook up an apex dvd player. the back of the tv and video 1 with red, yellow and white and video 2 with red, yellow and white. I hook these up the both video 1 and video 2 no luck. The dvd player does have a place to put an s video also. I have been able to switch the tv to vid1, comp2 but cannot get the dvd to work. I know the dvd is okay because i hooked it up to another new flat panel tv and it worked perfectly just had to switch the tv to the write channel and this tv is also on charter cable. Can anyone help and please treat me like an idiot if you try and explain it. Thanks to all for taking the time to read this.....I am desperately trying to get this work, because my husband said he would buy me a nintendo wii, but only after I get the dvd to work....then i may have more questions but this is a start.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us