Viewsat weather forecaster

Silver Member
Username: Robbie12

Post Number: 124
Hi, i am using the 9000 HD on Echostar 110, couple of channels are not working anymore for the last 10 days (like shorteez, Ten, ...), but the rest of the channels are just working fine for now, is it a bin issue?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19336
The directors of " shorteez, Ten, ..." have gone to Thailand to "buy clothes" for their caste.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 352
There were some transponder changes. Check lyngsat to manually edit or delete all tp's except one and do a scan with network search -ON- (VS9000 HD)

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
To Thailand? no wonder i am not getting any of those channels!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19343
Don't worry. When the producers come back with the new programming you will get plenty of action. The kind of programming they have in those channels is cheaper to produce in Thailand. I can assure you that you will even love the few Thai words in the programming

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
belive me, i don't understand any words of what you are saying, but you are the boss, so i have to agree

Bronze Member
Username: Chip_la

Post Number: 72
Hi
Can I get an update on the WF I am thinking of getting one. Is it hard to install ,reliable? etc.
Thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19352
Robert Pelligrini. The channels you were looking for are Adult channels. Thailand is well known in the travel industry for quick and cheap seex. Now I hope you can add up the jokes in my post.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us