Dream Box vs Nfusion

Bronze Member
Username: Mynameisshah

Post Number: 18
Just wanted to find out which receiver has better quality..
Dream Box or Nfusion??

Dream box only has a composite video out, and nfusion has component video, is the nfusion component video out just a composite version disguised to look like component?

Help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Dear Bhai Sahib Ji,
Dreambox 500s only has composite video, other boxes have component which is better???

Please advise

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7214
lol bhai sahb..
i will go with dream box 100... although remote sucks..so buy like a universal remote etc..
picture wise dreambox is better than nfusion nova so i don't know how is pic quality of others..prob plymouth can tell u quality of other recs..

now support wise ..nfusion got public support but who knows ...what will happen after 2 months what i f theystop supporting...
so i got dreambox 100 4 months ago ..worked with public support ..now off..and i will pay and get private memership for paying monthly ...

so it depends on what are u looking for..dreambox is not up on public support..

Bronze Member
Username: 999faz

Post Number: 11
dreambox DM100 you can use scart to composite cables no need to use RCA and you can use optical for audio but it not easy to set up..

If you really want a receiver and for private only i suggest Neosat ipro 2000 it real good picture and sound quality and great epg.. works great i use ipro2k

i have dreambox Dm100 and i prefer ipro2k again just my opinion...

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 932
No picture just dreams

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
dreambox is up on private server don't know what you are dreaming about ... lol hehehehe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Dear Sada

so dream box 500 has video out but nfusion has component out. and your saying that dreambox 500 is better than nfusion?? please clarify

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Dear Faz,
you said "scart to composite cables" ??? what about scart to COMPONENT? is that possible and the dreambox has video out=composite but not equal to component get it...please clarify.....

Bronze Member
Username: Crispy_fry

Post Number: 22
http://www.svideo.com/ypbprsv1.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
yes scart to components you can use with exisiting rca scart it does work.. there is setting under dreambox menu from ybr rgb play with that...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us