Samsung dvd recorder to eurovox ex 1000sl

Username: 20_kerr_08

Post Number: 1
i have a eurovox and a dvd recorder plus all the cables e.g hdmi, av, optical n the w/r/y wires...on the recorder menu it asks to scan for channels but wont pick any up off the eurovox.. ive tried so many variations of setting the wiring up and im sick of it..i cant record unless the recorder knows there are channels..is there a manual way of setting it up...model number: DVD-SH893M 199JQ

Silver Member
Username: Ieee488

Post Number: 336
Scanning for channels is useful only for unscrambled signals.

We don't have the Eurovox here in the USA, but if it is similar to our cable boxes, it outputs unscrambled video signals on the SCART out or composite video out. This means you set the Samsung to record on SCART IN or LINE IN and not on a channel.

Hope that helps.

Username: 20_kerr_08

Post Number: 2
sounds like a plan...not due back to my home for another week...ill give it a try and i will let you know...thanks for your interest

Username: Aceque

Post Number: 5
can anyone help i'm having problems burning/copying video on my phone onto a blank dvd. plays via realplay on computer but can't get it to play on my dvd itself.
any solutions please??

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
DVD videos are MPEG2.

Have no clue what is on your phone.

Username: Aceque

Post Number: 6
i have recorded a little film on my phone (format =video/mp4v-es) and wanted to copy that onto a dvd disc to play on my dvd player, is that doable?

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
Not without a file conversion first.
And then you would need to read up on authoring a DVD.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us