Viewsat may release new N# beta files sometime today.

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 227
Found this on another site its just another rumor or is it

C&P from Odd Thomas:

Viewsat may release new N# beta files sometime today.

Been up early this morning reading on the international site's and happened onto something interesting I thought I would share with our members.

I know its not the Rumor Section, but its information on the new release of a beta version for Nagravision N3 fix. Now personally I won't believe this until the file's are posted on the site, but! Anything is possible in today's climate.

So here goes.
quote:
The word today is that the Viewtec Camp is set to release new beta files for N3 sometime today 6/17/09, these files have some temp freezing issue's that have been worked on for several days and the announcement is today they're finally ready for release to the general public.

I have checked the major viewsat sites and see no news of this posted yet!, that doesnot really mean anything by itself, but is not hopeful if not posted on there own site's.

So while trying to confirm this, the only proof of this I could find this morning was this thread posted on E****.COM

It is true that new KEYS have been released for some boxes.
Example: New encryption system nagra 3 open, tested at 100% in receivers: Dreambox, Edision, Ouralis #3 oversea's and are posted here:

Code:
nagra3.info/
For Digital +, Tv Cabo, Polsat out of europe.

I quote: 1/16/09
NAME REMOVED has been given a beta bin and says it will be released late this morning. There was some freezing issues but has been repaired in time for their release today.
end

Please note: I have removed the persons name because he is a plaintiff in court action by a Provider.

"Defendant's response to Plaintiffs' Request for Admission No. 35 is
anything other than an unqualified "admit," identify all facts supporting
Defendant's claim that some other person made use of the alias"

Now if the staff feels this thread should be moved to the RUMOR SECTION I have no problem with their decision, as I am only reporting what I've read nothing more! So members please understand that.
If true it will be very welcome news for the industry as a hole.
So goodluck and best wishes to us all.
Posted by: 0dd Thomas

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1309
"very welcome news for the industry as a hole."

God help us!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15305
I think he meant that the industry is in a bit of a hole...!!!....

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 351
Please note: I have removed the persons name because he is a plaintiff in court action by a Provider.

Plaintiff or defendant /
---------------------------------------------

DISH NETWORK L.L.C. et al., ) Case No. 8:08-cv-590-T-30TBM

Plaintiffs,

v.

ROBERT WARD,

Defendant.

Username: Fluff

Boise

Post Number: 8
I have been trying to tell you all there are beta bins all over working on a number of different boxes. I currently am testing the CW 600 P wide open on Bev and DN.

Yes there are audio glitches, but they did it, someone did it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15306
Fluffy: You still have to agree that the Industry in a bit of a hole.

Boise

Post Number: 9
I was just going along with the gag. As someone pointed out....Viewtec Camp is the maker of the VS clones.

Like they are going to have a fix....the giveaway with all these posts is the term " freezing issues"

THERE AINT NO BINS COMIN..........

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3004
Fluffy, Nalin Nydas dont know funny. Please dont upset the cleaning lady.

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 400
You guys talking about a new N3 file exactly like you had done 3 years ago about N2 files, but nothing happened for 3 months. Please, stop this stuff and when new files are released everyone will know.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15316
GregRuffian's brand of humour is crude idiocy.

No Ruffian, go and look up the meaning of "hole" and "whole" and then discover the pun in the above posts.

Bronze Member

Boise

Post Number: 12
C/P from fta bins

gladiator1
Rep Points: 2

Obama to make announcement tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has just been reported on Fox News, that President Obama will have a national press conference tonight announcing that members of his staff have broken the N3 code. This was done in colaboration with the N. Korean goverment as a sign of good will. It has been reported that Kim Jung Ill is a big FTA user and was getting pissed off about loosing his channels. The Dear Leader will not test with IKS because he is afraid that his IP address might be traced by Charlie, so he will just wait for the coders to come up with a bin for his reciever. Wow so many announcements so little time.

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 494
LOL

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 737
So today is gone can we change the heading

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15324
Sure, if you are the admin.