Finding replacement screens

Username: Supersam

Purvis, MS USA

Post Number: 2
I have an RCA HD Projection tv. Model #HD52W59YX23. An object was accidentally launched at the screen and put several cracks in all three screens. I have taken the screen apart and gotten the part numbers off of all three screens, one just being a simple plexiglass protector, but I can't find where to order these screens. There are two sets of numbers and one set of letters so I am not sure which is the accurate part number. But I have tried multiple combinations on partstore.com and sears.com and a few other sites listed off of Google. Any help in ordering these screens, or lenses, would be greatly appreciated....

Username: Wendylu

Shenzhen, Guangdong China

Post Number: 9
Canjing Electronics now providing perfect Home DVD player with 11" TFT LCD monitor, with TV tuner, IPOD interphase, SD/USB/MMC card slot, radio, etc; it's very convinient, and the sound is very good;
if you work fast from your family, and just live alone, this Home DVD will be your best choice, because it won't take up so many place, and you can enjoy the movies, songs, and everything you like from this model;
or if you have children, children can learn something they like though this DVD player, such as language, dance, etc;
also when children didn't like the TV program which Dad or Mum like though big LCD TV, they can watch TV themselves though this model;
if anything, welcome to contact me at
wendy@canjing.net
86 755 29707059
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts