How To Input Keys!...all receivers...step by step

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2719
Just READ the link!...it doesn't get any easier than this...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/184799.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2770
bump

Username: Ra2006

Post Number: 1
Hi LK ..thank you for posting the link however, some ppl such as myself have read the posts and it is great but their is nothing on how to manually enter keys using Ariza Extreme. The way it is described in the link does not work. So please if anyone does know how it would be much appreciated!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2775
It would be nice if others contributed other receivers like the Bluejay or ariza extreme or whatever receivers which are NOT listed..

I listed about 10-15 different ones, there are other people here who could share some info instead of pissing and moaning and bashing me all the time!

Username: Nyckl

Jasper, Texas USA

Post Number: 10
Now apologize and pull your head out of your azz!
Do a scan and then U will have parental controls....LMAO

another dumbazz newbie arguing with me, and he has NO clue how to even
use his receiver!...ya got to love these idiots!...this forums is just
like Saturday Night live skits... SNL!

DO YOU MEAN LIKE YOU JUST BASHED JD???...THIS IS A FORUM TO HELP **US NEWBIES** FIRST PLACE NOBODY HAS DIED AND MADE YOU THE FRICKIN FTA GOD...YOU NEED TO QUICKLY GET OVER YOURSELF AND EITHER HELP OR GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE....A NEWBIE...MEANS WE DON'T KNOW...WE DON'T UNDERSTAND..IT'S NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PPL LIKE YOU THAT ARE BORN TO THIS WORLD KNOWING HOW TO WORK FTA...MUST BE SOME KIND OF NEW GENE OR SOMETHING....THE REST OF US ARE SIMPLE..WE LEARN WE LIVE AND WE DON'T SET OUT TO HURT OTHERS...YOU SHOULD APOLOGISE TO JD YOURSELF...AND I BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHERE I SEE YOUR HEAD AT..HAVE SEEN IT THERE ALL NITE..BUT DIDN'T POST UNTIL THIS MORNING...PPL LIKE YOU REALLY UPSET ME...PPL COME HERE FOR HELP..AND BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING..YOU HAVE TO DEGRADE OTHERS BECAUSE THEY DON'T, GUESS WHAT, THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOUR LIGHT SHINE ANY BRIGHTER, JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A SMARTA**...P/N

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 783
PANSAT KEY ENTRY

ON YOUR REMOTE CONTROL:

PRESS MENU

GO DOWN TO PARENTAL CONTROL AND PRESS OK

GO DOWN JUST ONCE TO GET TO SECOND PIN NUMBER AND ENTER 0000 (IF NOTHING HAPPENS ENTER 1668)

A NEW SCREEN APPEARS CALLED CAS SYSTEM.

GO DOWN TO AUTOROLL OPTION AND PRESS OK (If you don't see this option then skip this step but I recommend getting an upgrade)

GO DOWN TO DISHNET AUTOROLL AND TURN IT OFF USING YOUR LEFT/RIGHT ARROW BUTTONS

PRESS EXIT

GO DOWN TO NAGRAVISION-2 AND PRESS OK

PRESS THE DOWN BUTTON TWO TIMES. YOU ARE NOW IN THE KEY DATA BOX. YOU WILL ENTER A SERIES OF NUMBERS 0 - 9 AND LETTERS A - F THE NUMBERS ARE ENTERED USING THE NUMBER KEYS ON YOUR REMOTE CONTROL AND THE LETTERS ARE ENTERED USING THE BOTTOM SIX BUTTONS ON THE REMOTE CONTROL. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TV SCREEN YOU WILL ALSO SEE A LEGEND SHOWING YOU WHICH BUTTONS ARE REPRESENTING THE LETTERS: A B C D E F

USING YOUR REMOTE CONTROL ENTER: E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5

PRESS THE DOWN BUTTON JUST ONCE

USING YOUR REMOTE CONTROL ENTER: F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C THEN PRESS OK

PRESS THE UP BUTTON JUST ONCE TO ENTER THE KEY NUMBER BOX

PRESS THE RIGHT ARROW BUTTON TO CHANGE THE KEY NUMBER TO 01

PRESS THE DOWN BUTTON JUST ONCE. YOU ARE BACK IN THE KEY DATA SECTION

USING YOUR REMOTE CONTROL ENTER: 71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE

PRESS THE DOWN BUTTON JUST ONCE

USING YOUR REMOTE CONTROL ENTER: 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC THEN PRESS OK

ON YOUR REMOTE CONTROL PRESS EXIT FOUR TIMES OR UNTIL YOU EXIT ALL THE MENUS.

YOUR FINISHED. IF YOU FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY EVERYTHING SHOULD BE BACK UP AND RUNNING.

Keep in mind, I do not assist with this process over the phone or by email. If my instructions are not clear and concise enough for you to follow do not contact me for help! You are strictly on your own.

GOOD LUCK!!!

KEY 00

E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

KEY 01

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Username: Crayola

Post Number: 4
You wrote (If you don't see this option then skip this step but I recommend getting an upgrade)
I downloaded a new bin for 2700A (X-87BL 060526 271 db api) to my computer. Now what do I do to get it to the 2700A. Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2790
James Millard....EXCELLENT post!...new and up to date using the newer Pansat bins...Since none of the other members here TY, I will...U deserve it...they all expect and demand it...U didn't have to post anything, so I will again say Thank You for all the other rude people who take everything for granted!...U posted it 7 hours ago, and I bet 500 people have read it, but not 1 did say Thanks!....shows U the character of these people who come here DEMANDING and EXPECTING you or me to post these things!...lowlifes!

But U can bet they will bash me now for calling a spade a spade!...these children here can't deal with truth, reality or their daddys..

Bronze Member
Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 37
I need some help with my fortec lifetime ultra due my position only can get 61.5 Sat i got Bin 273 but my few spans channels even with very good signal and EPG only shows scrambled or bad channels info, i have changed the TP did b scan and nothing any help to fix this problem please, Thanks in Advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us