33 inch with 121, 119 and 110

Username: Nels2k

Post Number: 6
im wondering if anyone knows how to setup the 33 inch dish with 121,119 and 110 im having trouble finding 119 and 110 i loccked into 121 so far. can someone please give me some tips ive been trying to find 119 and 110 for about a week now

Silver Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 134
need motor?

Username: Nels2k

Post Number: 7
i dont have a motor i just have the 3 lnbs a 33 inch dish and a mount. digiwave states that 121 119 and 110 can be all caught on one dish but they have no instructions on how to do it. so i need help

Bronze Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 88
here is what u do u take your tv outside and set it up where u can c it while moving the dish, use a satilite finder when u move the dish, u have already found 121, 119 is almost on top off 121 take the 119 lnb off the bracket and move it in front of 121 u will get 119 from their u should know how to place them together, same thing with 110 take it off the bracket and move it around next to 119 u will find it, keep in mind that some times your receiver may be lying to u, that your aiming at the bird and still your fta would say no signal or no picture, make sure u have your fta set on a channel then was u get a picture u can go back to the level and quality option to adjust to max.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us