Archive through July 25, 2005

John Ranger
Unregistered guest
50" Mitsubishi approx 10 yrs old; twice in a week.....just goes off, no pix, no sound, black screen
turn off few min. turn back on....it's fine
no problem before this
is it worth checking out or should just replace?

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 526
Only you can decide. At 10 years old, it has served you well........IMO...Just replace the darn thing. It's not worth anything anyway.......so why pay a lot to fix something that is worth very little.

Go HD....you wont regret it!!

rb952
Unregistered guest
PAUL:
Can you help with the codes to unlock the video inputs?

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi tv that is about 6 or 7 years old and i have perfect sound but no picture... i can see the menu and volume on the screen but nothing else any sug.?

Silver Member

Post Number: 651
Call a service tech.

Unregistered guest
I have a 55" widescreen that I have had for about three years. Everything is fine but the color is off. Sometimes, it comes on with full color, then, in an instant, or very slowly, it turns to a reddish brown tint. 95% of the time, the tv is in the reddish brown tinted color. It is pretty large so i haven't taken it to a repair shop yet. Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be and a cost?

Silver Member

Post Number: 683
Mrs Jones,

For about $50-75, service techs make house calls. Only they can answer your questions.

Good luck.

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 191
I have codes for service menus on newer mits rptv's but use at your own risk, lemme know if you want them.

Unregistered guest
I have a wt-46805 mitsubishi rear projection tv (HD 1080 series). 4 years old.
It has the image deformed like an horizontal hourglass and the convergence is bad. Can you give me some tips where to start look/check for fixing it? I'm an electr. eng but not experienced in tv repairs.

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 201
service menu but like I said you need to be very careful. If you decide you want to ry and mess with the settings , make sure you write all the old settings down before you change each one. You can fix the shape of images on the screen as well as advanced convergence. Basically every adjustment can be made in that menu. I am not sure about your specific model, but try : menu button, 2,1,5,9 or menu, 2,1,5,7 if these don't work lemme know but once more please be carefull. I will assume NO responsibility if you screw you tv up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 706
tips?? Where to look?? Why not start with your owners manual?

Too many people ask for help without putting the slightest effort into educating themselves on their own first. Im not about to download the pdf file for the WT-46805 to do your reading for you.

If you had read your manual and asked a specific question, you'll get much better response.

Steve from wolcott
Unregistered guest
I purchased a new WS62525 Mitsubishi. Only after a few months I notice spots on the picture. I called for service, and they told me dust was in the light engine. Upon replacing the light engine, the spots were still there. The serviceman, with my help, proceded to remove the front of the TV. A mirror at the base was covered with dust. I assumed the front of the TV would have been sealed, but is is open at the bottom. Talking with Mitsubishi, I am the only one who has this problem (Hard to believe). I am now starting to see small spots again. Has anyone else has or had this problem?

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi projection t.v. ts-50611. Picture perfect, sound still great but after a few seconds after turning the power on it goes off!! I can still hear the t.v through my sony audio video control center. I've read the manual twice and tried everything but there's no mention of this kind of problem? Anyone out there can help? Please!!!

Unregistered guest
i have a Mitsubishi TV modle CS-27305. I turn on my Tv & it says parently code. If anyone has the code or knows how i can get this off please let me know.

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi tv Model CS-27305 August 1995 M1GA. The parental lock is on & don't know how to shut it off. I have no manual for the TV, Is there a way to over rid it? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
pinkstir222002@yahoo.com PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
I have a 65" diamond series HDTV and I can't figure out how to turn off the closed caption when it is broadcasted and I don't want it on my screen. I've looked through the manuel and it not clear how to turn it off. Can it be done with the remote?

Toudeshki
Unregistered guest
Ken Baldwin,
Go to menu, go to captions and on "Analog caption' or "digital caption" you can turn them off or on or... Page 62 of your user manual.

Big Screen Owner
Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi Model#VS524RS,with a Model#VE524RS screen and I need a repair manual for it. I live in the Buffalo,Rochester N.Y. area. Any chance I could find one?

Unregistered guest
Hello Paul,
I have read all over the internet about the same problem I have. No one seems to have an answer. I have a Mitsubshi VS-6047. The problem is the red tube is way off. I tried to degauss with a coil. It helped, but did not fix. The red has an hour glass like image. It concaves at the top,bottom and sides. Attempted changing the tube angle. NG!
When I try to align using convergence, the red will not move up or to the left enough. On the top right, the red is way down to the right. On the top left, red is down and left. At bottom left, red is down left. At bottom right, red is down right. It seems that red is saturated. Without a schematic, I have no way of testing. I loved the older sets with the schematic printed on the cover...lol. From experience, my thoughts are the red tube. Without a schematic, I am not sure.
Looking in the back there is what appears to to be a driver board on the back of each tube. I thought of swapping the red with the blue to see if it changed the convergence. Any help would be apreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Walley

Unregistered guest
46" HD1080 TV. The screen will bend on the top and bottom when first turned on like a bowtie. After 10 to 30 minutes it goes back to normal and is fine the rest of the day. Going to call a service tech but would like to know what it might be. Thank You

Anonymous

I have a 65" Mitsubishi HDTV. Recently, I noticed that sometimes the picture appears to be curved and the text appears to be in multiple colors and curved towards the bottom. Some times the problem appears and sometimes it disappears. Any idea? By the way, this TV is only 2 years old.

Silver Member

Post Number: 925
It sounds as if your convergence is off. You might want to refer to your owners manual to fix it. If you cant figure it out yourself, have a tech come out, and he'll do it for you.

Unregistered guest
I have a 55" Mitsubishi TV VS-55707, about 7 yrs old. Never had problem w/ it until i tried to turn it on this week. When I pressed ON, little light on panel turns green, and TV clicks (green light goes off). The screen never turns on or flickers. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Username: Gegi63

Georgetown, Georgia Quitman

Post Number: 1
i have a mitsubishi CS-27205 1997 but i have no manual for it plus it is Spanish it is asking for a code but i dont have any codes it is a 4 didg code can you help me

Unregistered guest
I have a VS414R model big screen tv and when I turn it on it usaully goes black with the sound still going and when it does turn on there is a moving black area on the left side of the screen and the top has a jumbled area, while the right has the 3 colors HELP!

Unregistered guest
model vs5044 power problem: while watching a dvd it stopped and tv turned gree i shut it off and pressed pwr butt. green pwr lite came on and went off i pulled all lines from the outlet for 1/2 hr thentried agai same thing green pwr lit on and then off

Anonymous

Paul: Thanks for your sugesstions to check convergence of my 65" Mitsubishi HDTV. I tried "Factory Default Setting". Even after the result came back as "Convergence Complete" nothing changed much. Lines at the top and bottom still remains same. I noticed that sometimes the picture appears to be curved and the text appears to be in multiple colors and curved towards the bottom. Some times the problem appears and sometimes it disappears. Any other sugesstions. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Bhumi44

Ahmedabad, Gujarat India

Post Number: 13
I HAVE 1,60,000 SERVICE MANUALS FOR ALL ELECTRONICS COMPONENTS AND EQUIPMENTS INCLUDES SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS, PCB
LAYOUT, FAULT FINDING, PARTS LIST, VOLTAGE SENSOR IN ABOVE 960 CDS !!!Post by spammer - Please send e-mial me:
info@bhumitapes.com
bhumi44@rediffmail.com

regards
kirit shah

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi ws65313 projection tv that will not turn on, no pic or sound. Clicks when power button is hit and 3 seconds later clicks off. Tv is hardly used. Any common problems or suggestions. Nothing visually wrong internally.

Unregistered guest
i have 29"mitsubishi TV made in UK (MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC COMPANY)But unfortunetely one day when i turn on it show some light beam on the screen and i fail to see the pcture , so this problem where it come from and how to solve it? i need its Manual.I buy without it as a 2nd hand

Silver Member

Post Number: 969
TVs dont last forever. Maybe your TV is finished. If it's worth it to you to have it looked at by a trained tech for $75, then by all means do so.

If not, pitch it in the garbage and buy a new one.

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi TV that is 10 years old. It has run perfectly until last month. I looked up the nearest service representative, called and took my TV to him. He is still holding my TV saying he can not find parts. The Model # is CS-27405. I just need to know if parts for this model are still available or if I am getting the run around.

Unregistered guest
The power light comes on when I push the on botton but after a few seconds it goes out again

susie q
Unregistered guest
My Mitsubishi CS 35401 TV seems to need the Vertical Hold adjusted. I have lost the manual and cannot find any place on the TV or in the Menu to try to adjust the picture's Vertical Hold. The TV was built in July 1993. Can this be adjusted at home?

Authentic DLP4me!
Unregistered guest
GET RID OF IT!
TOO OLD,AND UNLESS MITS STARTS MAKING A LCD PROJECTION,STAY AWAY FROM RAINBOWS,FAN AND COLOR WHEEL NOISE!
IT WILL ALL DRIVE YOU NUTS-IT HAS DRIVEN ME LOONY,AND I RETURNED MY DLP

Username: Dlp4me

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 2
Authentic?

I don't think so, punk!

Unregistered guest
I have a 65" mitsubishi medallion hd1080. Every so often it loses the red color and looks more green. What could be the problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Dlp4me

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 11
Check your component video connections.
My bet is that they are not fully seated.
Otherwise, it's a faulty cable.

If the problem persists even after trying a different video connection method you can start freaking out. It might be the video board. I doubt it, though.

Username: Gullrion

My TV turns on and goes immediately to a bright, white line in the middle of the screen. The rest of the screen is black. It seems the electron gun is not scaning vertically properly. Is there something i can do to fix it. is it safe to try to do myself or is there stray voltage stored in the set even when its unplugged that is a unsafe to deal with.
I have another tv that keeps changing to channel 2, more frequently with time turned on.

Anonymous

It sounds like the high voltage has gone south.
The capacitors may be holding a previous charge.
Better leave it to the professionals.

Must be a ghost in the machine that likes channel 2.

Username: Nashphil

Murfreesboro, TN USA

This inquirey is for a 50" Mitsibushi VS-50609 and I am experiencing a horizonal "ribbon" line about 2/3's the way down the screen...sort of a bowtie effect. This just happened this morning for the first time. Is there a degausse feature on this set? This 2 year old set is too nice to discard. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Phil

Gold Member

Post Number: 1020
Phil,
I'd call a local service contractor and have them come out and take a look at your set.

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi VS-55601 Big Screen that is about 7 years old. The sound is fine, but the picture went black yesterday. Worth having it fixed? I don't think it is HD. Thanks, Terrie

Unregistered guest
I need instruction manual for a Mitsubishi TV model VS-5052 as I don't know how to use the remote to tune it in.

Username: Jcmono

I have a HD1080 TV "65.
My TV randomly turn to black/white, but after I hit the top case of TV couple times. It turn back to color again. It only happened when I'm watching regular TV. When watching DVD, play video games all has color no problem. How can I fix it? Thank you!

Unregistered guest
I have an old Mits. Projection tv 1998. 65inch. When i turn the tv on it goes to ant a. but there is no picture or sound. then i press PIP and i see the picture, i switch it so that the pip picture becomes the full screen but when i remove the small pip window it goes back to blank. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the problem might be and the best way to fix it. Thanks

SAOPP
Unregistered guest
I have an 8 year old 50" Mitsubishi rear projection TV. There is picture and sound but there is a GREEN tint dominating the picture. Any ideas?

Anonymous

I have a VS-403R Video Scan System TV which I have had for many, many years. It still projects a good clear picture, but I do not have sound. I was watching TV and a buzzing noise sounded, so I turned it off. The next day, I turned it on and no sound. I then waited a week, turned it on and the sound was back for a brief moment, then the buzzing, static sound was back. My manual doesn't show any trouble shooting for this. Can you advise or guide me to a Mitsubishi TV repair shop in Dallas, TX.

Anonymous

I have a CK-35304 that is 8 years old. The remote is sending out signals but the TV is not reponding. I need to re-tune the TV and add a channel. Is there any way to do this?

Unregistered guest
I have a 2002 model WS-55809 big screen t.v. Somehow the v chip got turned on and I don't have the code to turn it off. Does anyone know how to reset the code?

peyton
Unregistered guest
JOE C can you post the codes from the new t.v.'s that you have PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

help me please
Unregistered guest
Just got a 2001 WS-55907 Diamond Series, it was my dad's. I used it for the first time after moving it and it worked great, but after about 3 days of usage, the images were and still are surrounded by red, blue, and yellow. Why would the image just suddenly do that? I tried to align the colors using the factory default setting and maually, but had no luck. What do I need to do?

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 404
try a convergence reset and go from there if that doesn't work either call a service man(suggested considering that tv is awesome and shouldn't be f'd with) or go into the service menu and tweak settings.

peyton, try : menu, 2,1,5,7
or menu, 2, 1, 5, 9
if those don't work then try this link : http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/brandspecific/mitsubishi/mitsu_servicecodes.html

Anonymous

Hey i have the same exact problem you posted about the vs-45502 turning itself off in 3 seconds if you got this problem repaired please tell me how much it cost, or was it too much to repair (ie repair cost more than tv, do you have an owners guide

Username: Madbc

Fairfield, OH USA

NEED HELP! Bought (used) a VS-4562.. moved it. WHen it's connected to the cable, we at first got a green rolling screen; now we have nothing but sound. ANy suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 449
Sounds like something a service man needs to look at. Plan on spending a couple hundred at least to fix it.

Username: Madbc

Fairfield, OH USA

Hi joseph I see alot of your posts on here and obviously you know alot about TVs.. Can you tell me what year this TV is? Also, does the convergence need to be set by the serviceman? On the newer TVs you can enter the codes through the remote right?

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 452
My best guess on that model from doing a search on google is that it is 5-6 yrs old. As far as convergence, there is usually a user set convergence available in the main menu. And the last question, yes most newer tv's alow for the service codes to be entered through the remote.

Anonymous

I bought a Mitsubishi big screen model vs-4504r but it keeps saying the inputs are locked, is there any way to fix it? No one knows the code.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1287
You might want to call a repair technition and get that thing fixed.

Good luck.

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi VS-50810 and the remote doesn't turn on the tv anymore. What do I need to do? The remote has new batteries. Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1292
buy a new remote. If that doesnt work, then you'll know your TV is at fault.

BTW......you can get a programmable remote for about $10-15.

Sarah7
Unregistered guest
But the remote lights up and everything when I push the buttons. I can't re-program it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1306
OK, then buy a new TV.

I realize that it's your choice, but I'd recommend replacing the remote first. Just because the red light works, doesnt mean it's working. Spend the $10 on a new remote, and you'll know for sure the cause of your problem.

Anonymous

My Mitsubishi VS 5071 has sound but not picture. What could be the problem & is it something I can fix myself.

Unregistered guest
i have a mitsubishi nicam digital sterieo t.v. model ct-37c25tx and it it only recives one channel and we don't know how to set it up bacause we don't have the original remote or t.v manual so can you please send us a replacemant manual and remote control so we can fix it

Unregistered guest
i have a mitsubishi nicam digital sterieo t.v. model ct-37c25tx and it it only recives one channel and we don't know how to set it up bacause we don't have the original remote or t.v manual so can you please send us a replacemant manual and remote control so we can fix it

Unregistered guest
I have been having problems with my 55" WS TV. The screen Bow Ties whenever I first turn it on. I read on another message board about a guy using a mallet to smack his TV everytime he uses it. I too have been using the good ole WHACK method for almost a year now. I am getting fed up with it though. Though my guests do find it entertaining, I would like to know if anyone has invested in fixing this problem. I called a technician and they want $75.00 just to shake my hand. I do not know much about electronics, but as far as I know anytime you have an intermittent problem it has to do with continuity... Does anyone else know about this? If that is the case, there may be a component with a bad solder joint that once it is warm and shaken, with the WHACK, it makes continuity and then works. This is only a theory, and I have taken my set apart to see if I could locate a bad solder joint, but I have no idea where the convergence is controlled on the boards. Can someone help?

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi HD TV WT-46809. The problem is, when power is turned on, the green power LED on the front panel turns on for a split second and then goes off as well as power to the TV. I am also looking for a circuit diagram for my TV and I was wondering two things. One, if you did get ahold of a circuit diagram for your TV, where would you find it, and two if someone has already solved this problem what was done to fix it.

Unregistered guest
HELP I have a sharp cv3730h model portable television. I cannot find the instruction booklet and am unable to tune it in. All the stations are showing the same channel. thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubushi VS 60603 TV Periodically I get a message Installing Guide Plus+ data. When this happens, all the controls expect volume and on/off are locked. What causes this and how do I stop it?

Anonymous

I have a Mitsubishi WT-46809, and the convergence is messed up, so it is like the hourglass thing-a-ma-bob. I've read things about whacking, so I came to the conclusion that a HUGE whack would do the job. But, as I was watching it fall out the window, it occurred to me that it might break. And it did...

Anyways, any ideas on fixing it?

Username: Ndnspirit4evr

Wa USA

I was recently given a mitsubishi ck-35402, the screen jumps like the verticle hold is outa wack. what can I do?? I would hate to have to toss it!!! HELP

JCOLE
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A 50" MITSU PROJ. TV, I HAD A TECH COME TO MY HOUSE & LOOK AT IT, HE SAID I HAVE A VERT. CIRCUIT PROBLEM, AND THE YOLKS NEED REPLACED, HE SAID THE PARTS WERE FAIRLY CHEAP 125.00, BUT THE LABOR WAS OUTRAGEOUS, MY QUESTION, ARE THE YOLKS HARD TO REPLACE, AND CAN I DO IT ? THANKS

Anonymous

"MY QUESTION, ARE THE YOLKS HARD TO REPLACE," (yes) "AND CAN I DO IT" (no)?

Unlock your caps button, please. No SHOUTING zone!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1453
Yes, you can replace the yolks yourself. Of course, that's providing you know how.

JILL STEELE
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A VS60705 TV SN:117447 IT HAS ONLY BEEN USED ABOUT 10 TIMES A YEAR LAST YEAR WHEN WE WENT TO THE CABIN IT WOULD NOT POWER UP. IT JUST POWERS ON THEN OFF. A TECH LOOKED AT IT AND SAID A GUN LEAKED AND THIS SHOULD BE UNDER WARRANTY. HE SAID THIS MODEL IF NOT USED MUCH HAS THIS PROBLEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a 70" Mitsubishi VS-7071 and I get no picture, only sound. It's connected to a cable box, a Bose Surround System and DVD player; do I need a new picture tube?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1492
Have a service tech make a home visit. He'll be able to tell you whats wrong. I didnt know mitsu made a 70"????

I knew they had a 73", but never have seen a 70".

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi tv model cs-31303 purchased july 1995--the performance and picture has been perfect until yesterday when I heard a pop sound and then picture went blank--the cable box is O.K. I cannot get the tv to turn on- the outlet is working. Do you know what to do? I really like this tv. george

Unregistered guest
My MITS VS55601 clicks on and shuts itself off
after 3-4 seconds. I see several people with the
same problem. My set is about 8yrs. old. Is
it worth fixing?????????????

Unregistered guest
I have a 60" projection TV that suddenly went blank while watching a movie. The audio and channel switching is still working. Just can't see the picture. The main high voltage coil seems to work, but the secondary coil that services the three seperate tubes does not seem to produce detectable high voltage. Don't have schematic. What can I do.

Renald
Unregistered guest
The 60" TV of prior posting is VS-60603 rear projection.

Username: Ricklee

Atlanta, Ga Usa

I have a 8 year old Mitsubishi VS-6043 which after a few minutes on the screen blanks out. The sound is still on. If you turn it off for a few minutes then back on it will work for about 5 minutes. Up until a few day ago this problem would only happen about once a week. Now it will only stay on for a few minutes. Is it the crt that need replacement? Is it difficult to replace? Is is worth fixing? Please help!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1583
Have a service tech give you an estimate. They make house calls.

Unregistered guest
I have a 55" WS Mitsubishi [55907] and the TV works great for the first fifteen or twenty mintues and then, suddenly, I see red and green outlines around the images.

Is this something you can fix with the remote using the Service Menu { I have the full Service Manual but it looks way complicated } or do I need to call a service tech ?

Any help from knowledgable folks appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Username: Ricklee

Atlanta, Ga Usa

You have to set the convegence colors. It's on the menu. Just adjust it so that the red and blue cross is in the middle. You can tell when you get it right because the cross will turn white. Make sure you do all the corner of the screen and the middle. There's a button on the control to jog back to each corner of the screen. I believe it's the audio or video button. Not sure. But read the manual. It's easy to do. Hope that will help. Good luck

Anonymous

I'm having the exact same problem with my 93' 35" Mitsubishi. Have you found an affordable fix yet?

MMman
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/143561.html

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=185128&messageid=1044340409&lp=112 1186539

Unregistered guest
Hi i have a mitsubishi ct-29am1nz none of the channels are tuned the av works fine i do not know how to tune it do i need the remote i have not got the user manual or remote

Please Help Me

Paul Barnett
Unregistered guest
I Think It Is 5 or 6 years old could be wrong

Username: Dgib40

Arkansas

I have a Mitsubishi HD 1080 approx 2 yrs old. When it is turned on the green light comes on but then clicks & goes off. The TV never turns on. I have seen 5 others with the same problem. Can you tell me what is the problem & how to correct it?

Unregistered guest
I have the famous Mitsubishi WT-46809 with the convergence bowtie (pulls up from bottom and down from top)I need to know the cold solder connections to solder, where are they located?

Username: Speedemon

i have a mitsubishe cs-27405 and it's still running strong which is some what cool. but i have problem i don't know how to activate the a/v cable hock for a dvr cable box if any one know email me at speedemon271@yahoo.com

Username: Speedemon

i have a mitsubish cs-27405 which is 10 years old and it's still running strong which is some what cool. but i have problem i don't know how to activate the a/v cable hook up for a dvr cable box if any one knows email me at speedemon271@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Please help, I have a Mitsubishi 55" WS-55859, When I turn it "on" the green light comes "on" but then clicks & goes off after 3-5 sec. The TV never turns on. I have seen other postings with the similiar problems. Can you or anyone tell me what is the problem & how to correct it? Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
I have a 50" Mitsubishi TV, all it needs is an Internal Computer Board. Does anyone know where I could buy one and how much would it cost. :-)

Tasha Gould
Unregistered guest
I have a Hitachi 51G500 bought June of '03. Any button I hit on the remote or manually on the t.v. causes it to turnoff. So, it doesn't work at all... if you don't hit any buttons at all it turns itself off after a few seconds. Any help on troubleshooting would be appreciated:-) Is it worth fixing?

Unregistered guest
I have a 65" Mitsubishi HDTV and when I turn it on the green light comes on for about 3-4 seconds and then clicks off. The day before it worked great but now it won't turn on. Can someone tell me the problem and how to correct this problem?

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1659
Call for service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez, c'mon people. Are you guys THAT slow???

What would you do if your car broke down??? Would you go to a website asking for troubleshooting tidbits, or would you take the damn thing into the repair shop to get an estimate???

Stop asking these stupid questions, and shedule and appointment to have a professional come look at your damn TV.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us