RCA TV F32659BC sound but no picture also keeps turning on and off when pwr button pushed

Username: Spmook

Post Number: 8
I jsut purchased another RCA tv today both of the RCA's were used but worked fine at the place I got them. THe first one was a 35 in that just went out on us and wont power back up...the tech said he tried everything to get the picture right which he said was back on but was smaller than the screen. SO we swapped out the tv for a 32 in F32659BC kinda newwer and has guide plus gold. I got it home and plugged it in and the picture and sound came on fine but after 3 min the screen started going black the sound was still there but just black screen. SO I cold started it and this time the you could hear the clicking of the power trying to come on then the sound would come on but still no pic. SOmetimes after the cold start the pwer click just keeps trying to turn on but with nothing...you can hear a series of 8 clicks...I'm taking it back to the shop tomorrow. THey guy who sold it to me is gettin really frustrated at why these tvs are working fine at his shop but not in my house? ANy sggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us