60" Bigscreen Problem - Single/No Electronic Experience

Username: Handy_woman

Post Number: 1
My 60" 7 year old Mitsubishi big screen has a problem with the picture. It started a week and a half ago and is related to a power outage I had for about 45 minutes in my home, since then the t.v. has not worked.

The problem is that the only inputs I can switch between are Ant A & Ant B (I have VCR/DVD combo, etc. inputs). But the screen is blue for the A&B antennas, but I can hear regular sound from my cable and can change the channel but get no picture.

When I use the picture in picture and play around with the PIP input, I get a white screen on the full screen with a black static PIP box.

Also, when I pull up the tv's setup menu (which works), I get a t.v. picture in the little viewing box and I can change that channel and it reflects the change, but when I exit the menu, the blue screen returns.

Help would be greatly appreciated, I am single and football season is soon to begin and I am a COLTS fan. (please don't hold that against me if you know the answer to my problem)!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mspearl

Post Number: 30
There is a setting for air/cable or ant/cable. When the power went off, it changed back to air. Go to menu then setup, and change the setting back to cable.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us