DVD Player To VCR To TV

Username: Chris516

Duluth, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 3
I have been following the directions but, I am still stumped, as to why, I am not getting any video on the tv except for a 'blue screen'. The only thing I can think of, is, that the cable going from the VCR to the TV is not secure since, if I fiddle with it, I can get the picture to flicker. Where the DVD Player comes into this, is, that, according to the back of it, the 'In' and, 'Out' cables are, BOTH, supposed to be plugged into the DVD Player AND, the TV. The problem with TV is that, it has four connections total(In-R, Out-R, In-L, Out-L). The two on the top are 'In' and, the two on the bottom are 'Out'. At first, this may seem like it works but, according to the picture on the back of the DVD Player, the Audio has two 'In' connections and, one Video 'Out' connection.

Lastly, I have a VHS VCR in this mix, as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Username: Chris516

Duluth, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 5
Everyone can ignore it now.

I figured out what my problem was.

I had the Video connector in the wrong spot.

I have been going DVD crazy watching the ones I have, since I got it figured out Saturday night.

Username: Matt_whitlock

Post Number: 4
It's not recommended to pass a DVD player through a VCR. Doing so will ultimately trip the copy-protection on many commercial movies.

More in this article: http://www.techlore.com/article/10421/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us