Archive through April 22, 2005

Unregistered guest
dose anyone out there know the god dam technics dv290 5 disc dvd sterio unlocking code to make it play multi region dvds please! been on net and can't find F.A. about it thank you.

alakai
Unregistered guest
can anyone help me to make my panasonic DVD-RV32 player (made in china) region free? pressed lot of keys but in vain. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhelp me!
thank you lots n lots.
sanjaysaikia@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Can anyone send me the region code for Phillips DVD players

Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone tell me the unlock code for my Toshiba SD-110E that is if there is one?

Thanks

Ron

Unregistered guest
Hi Can anyone tell me the unlock code for my Toshiba SD-110E if there is one, and how to do it.

Thanks
Ron

Unregistered guest
does anyone know the region free unlock code for the sony dvp-ns575p, please.thank you.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help please? - I have a BUSH DVD2023 Dvd Player - and I tried to play my region 2 - THE POOL (Horror Dvd) released by MOSIAC ENTERTAINMENT - and it went through their logo on screen but would not bring up the PLAY Menu/Button - but would on a friends ALBA Player. Someone suggested my player may need "UNLOCKING" - How can I do this/what code, etc please? (Contacted MOSAIC - and they said never heard of this type of problem before with my player and this dvd - and had never heard of unlocking dvd players).
Also - will I then be able to play Region 1 (USA AND CANADA Only) DVDS AS WELL Please?
Thanks very, very much - very frustrating not to be able to play the POOL Dvd.

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to take the Sony DVP-NS575P region free?

Username: Nickkay

Perth, Forrestdale Australia

Post Number: 1
Can Anyone help with a unlock code for a Sharp DVNC80

kadeem
Unregistered guest
can any body give me the unlock code for a sony ericsson phone

Unregistered guest
Can anyone please tell me an unlock code for a SANYO SADCTS760 It would be much appreciated email me at BHargr5101@aol.com

Unregistered guest
Does anybody have the unlock code for a philips DVD 612S?? please email code to andysluk@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks if you can help

Unregistered guest
please could sum 1 help me need to unblock alba dvd 54 would really appreciate this thanku

CSC
Unregistered guest
Can someone send the region unlock code/procedure to cscox95051@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
PLEASE! Does anybody know the Region free code to the Sony model DVP-NS575P???
Mail me please! igor@icomstudio.com.br

dvd maniac
Unregistered guest
try www.panasoniccodes.com.

Username: Lamac2

i need the panasonic rv32 unlock code, would anybody send me it?????

J00J00
Unregistered guest
Hey guys - Although I've had my DVD-Player for ages, I've finally bought an awesome DVD set from the United States (Fear & Loathing in America the movie) but I can't play it on my DVD player (In Australia)

Can anyone help with an unlock code for this dvd player?

SHARP DV-S1

Can reply here, or at jmat0316@bigpond.net.au

Thanks in advance :-)

Unregistered guest
Unlock code for BUSH dvd2038? please mail me

Unregistered guest
Could anybody please help me with a multiregion code for a Bush DVDAVR11 Xi home cinema system. Email me at:

Unregistered guest
Could anybody please help me with a multiregion code for a Bush DVDAVR11 Xi home cinema system. Email me at: billy_d_douglas@hotmail.com

rubiesroses
Unregistered guest
Hi, Does anyone have an unlock code for a Panasonic DVD Player, Model RV32? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

My e-mail is: rubiesroses@hotmail.com

rubiesroses
Unregistered guest
Hi, Does anyone have an unlock code for a Panasonic DVD Player, Model RV32? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

My e-mail is: rubiesroses@hotmail.com

ep
Unregistered guest
does any body know the codes for the grundig gdv 330 dvd player

Unregistered guest
I need the unlock code for a Philips DVP642

Unregistered guest
To Unlock a Philips DVP642 follow these few instructions:

1. Turn on the player.
2. Open the tray.
3. Press the following sequence on the remote:
7 8 9 OK 0
4. The number 0 will appear on the lower left side of your screen.
5. Your player is now region free! Put in a DVD and enjoy!

NOTE: The 0 in the sequence above represents the region code. 0 = region free. If you want to change your player to just a specific region code, replace the 0 with the region number you want.

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to UNlLOCK the DVD/VCR Toshiba SD-V290

Many thanks,

My e-mail is: ronyg8@walla.com

Unregistered guest
Hi
I am looking for unlock code for a Sony DAVSR1
Thanks ! Ger

Unregistered guest
Good morning all. I have a "Panasonic DVD-RV41 or DVD-RV31" can anyone help me with unlocking code. Thank you for your time.
Gung Ho

Anonymous

Hi,
I'm looking for the code so that my Sanyo SL20 can play all regions. Does anyone know the remote hack for this DVD?

Anonymous

Hi,
I'm looking for the code so that my Sanyo SL20 can play all regions. Does anyone know the remote hack for this DVD?

Anonymous

I am looking to unlock and make my Polaroid dvp-110m multiregion. It is presently a region 4 player. Does anyone know the remote hack for this DVD?

Unregistered guest
Compacks DVD4000 unlock code, any ideas pls e-mail brentshill@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Anyone got the codes for unlocking a SONY DAV SA30?

Please e-mail me

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Does anyone know the unlock code for a Panasonic SC-HT520? I'm trying, but can't find anywhere. Many thanks, Please email to: sophiacholmes@hotmail.com

Anonymous

can anyone unlock a old jvc dvd player model xv-k505

Unregistered guest
WOULD LIKE TO BURN DVD'S FROM MY SANYO DRW-500 DVD VIDEO RECORDER. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CODE TO UNLOCK COPYRIGHT?

Anonymous

Hi,
tried to unlock (make region free) my SONY DVP NS-330 bought in Jul/04 with the hack codes from http://www.regionfreedvd.net/player/sony.html . I used the remote One4All and player responded "Succesful". I tried then to play a DVD received from US (I live in UK), but it appears black&white, picture is divided into 3 plus "jumps", so you can't see anything. Sound is OK, but is my DVD player really region free or the boys from Sony are "uncrackable" now?? If you found a hack that works (and I mean >works<), please post it here. I do not give my email, cause want everyone to receive the help.
Thanks!!
GRumpy EGg

Unregistered guest
Not sure if anyone can help me cos i've searched high and low for an unblocking code for a sony DVP NS 300 and i have found some but all of them have numbers to press and my dvd remote has no numbers on it!!!! So please tell me am i doing some thing wrong????? P.s this is to make my dvd player a multi region, instead of region 2 only, if someone could send me some details to help me i would be greatful thanks very much.

Unregistered guest
can any one help?
My wife has seen a rare dvd she wants but its region 1. i have a GOODMANS GDVD121 does anyone out there know the region code.
hopefully
chris

Anonymous

hi could any one please give me a code to unlock my philips dvp520 for all regions thanks

Anonymous

hi please could you tell me how to unlock my philips dvp520/05 dvd player for multi region sent to graham.s.cooney@fsmail.net thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm deciding to buy a new dvd player. Models in competition are: Toshiba SD-K531, Panasonic PV-D4734S, Sony SLV-D251P, JVC HR-XVC26U, JVC HR-XVC27U. I need to unlock one of theese players for multiregion. Anyone can help me to unlock one (or more) of the mentioned models? My e-mail is gfallatrella@access-4-free.com Thank you in advance. Giuseppe

Unregistered guest
REGIONAL CODE UNLOCK

LG DVD MODEL: DS 8521P & 5812N

Power on the player with no disk in the drive

Press "PAUSE" on the remote

Enter "3 1 4 1 5 9" on the remote (the word Code appears on the display)

Enter "0" on the remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2, etc.)

Press "PAUSE" on the remote

Power the player off and then back on

Note: Repeat everytime you want to change the region code

Username: Maggieglanville

hi there does anyone out there have a unlock code for my panasonic A360 please. thanx

Domingo
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock code for the Panasonic RV-20? PLEASE, send it to dpagliuca@cantv.net

Unregistered guest
Does anyone heard about regionfreehack for kenwood dvf-3080. I can't faind it anywhere! Please help me.

Username: Ajborja

hi, i've got the code to unlock the daewoo dg-k24 dvd player, thanks a lot to jose luis lopez esteves for providing it to me.
here's the code
1.- turn on your dvd (by pressing the stand-by/on button on the dvd unit)

2.- open the disc tray

****** these 2 steps are the only ones you must perform using your remote controller *******

3.- input "1379" in your remote control unit (you will see "XXXX" appears in your tv screen)

4.- when the "XXXX" goes off input "0" in your remote control. (you will see it in your tv screen)

5.- close the disc tray and turn off your dvd unit

when you turn it on again it will be set to multizone and you could play every dvd on the planet

Username: Davmarand

i need a aregion hack for DVD player SONY DVPNS59OP.
thanks

dov
Unregistered guest
dvd daewoo mode P8OS.
have problem, writes incorrect region code. what to do?

Username: Danrocks

Mitchell, Indiana U.S.A.

I am having problems with my Sanyo DRW-1000 combo DVD/VHS unit. It stopped reading discs and will not recognize any DVD's. However, it will play CD's...
I down loaded an update from the SANYO website...
It seemed to take... BUT, it still will not recognize any DVD's.

Please HELP if you can.
I contacted SANYO. They FINALLY answered the phone. They said I needed to take it back to Walmart and have them write up a work order and Walmart would send it in for repair...
I am hoping there is some other help out here in cyber space....??????

Please help if you can.
Thanks
Daniel T.

Username: Bifterboy

i'm having a nightmare trying to find the unlock code for a panasonic sa-ht870,i'm beginning to think it's unlockable.any help would be greatly appreiciated.
thanks again

bifterboy

Username: Bifterboy

Post Number: 2
sorry i forgot to state that it's a region 2 and my e-mail is nick.witts@blackpool.gov.uk

sejtan
Unregistered guest
decruz01 thanks dude!! It works perfectly!!

Post Number: 2
Can anyone help me with a unlock code for a SoNY DVPNS59OP dvd player?
davmarand@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the region hack for TELEFUNKEN TDV 0820 please email me at fir445@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me with a unlock code for a CYBER HOME CH-DVD 300 dvd player?

Unregistered guest
March 30th 2005

I own a Panasonic DVD Single Disc Player. Model RV31 I would like to find out if anyone has been able to make their RV31 Multi Regional. According to what I have heard there is no way possible to make this NTSC and PAL compatible. The Unit can only be NTSC or PAL depending upon where you purchased it from.. Can anyone please help? If you know how to get this Unit to become Multi Regional I would appreciate the Info. Thanks

snarf
Unregistered guest
Hi,
Does anyone know an unlock code for either a
Digix Media HT-1056 A
or
Apex AD-1010W
I would really appreciate any help I could get. thanks
please e-mail me @
my4kids@gobigwest.com

Unregistered guest
can anyone please tell me the unblock code for a AWA1090 dvd vcr burner combo so i can play all region dvds.thank you.ps the codes tyhat were posted to unlock LG ds8521 and LG pt5812n dvds also work on the LG v692wk combos

Anonymous

Hello Every One,

Yes as per usual I am desperate for help. I have a 5 disc DVD player Pioneer XV-HTD 340 is there any possibility of making this multi region it currently has a zone 1 on it, if so can anyone please advise me of how to make it multi region, I have tried playing DVD's from Australia on it and it won't allow it. I tried buying it for my partner as a gift and most of the DVDs he has are from Australia so you can see my frustration in trying to figure this out.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
Please if you know the unlock codes for SAMSUNG DVD/ VCR combo model V3500 ,email.
thanks

lyla86
Unregistered guest
does anybody know of a code for toshiba dvd player SD2500,2600 or 2650. My email is lyla86@hotmail.com

Post Number: 3
does anyone have the unlock code for an dvd player SONY SVPNS590P. PLEASE! davmarand@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
The elusive Bush DVHRS 02 multi-region code. Can anyone please help me obtain it. I've some tantalising DVDs just dying to be seen...

Nicky
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the unlock code for a DVD player
JVC XV-N312? Please help!!

Unregistered guest
hi..can anyone help me unlock my dvd player panasonic RA61. i need all codes,pls. send it thru my email bluerose_7_2001@yahoo.com...will appreciate any info on this...am so desperate

Username: Payplow

Hi, I know this is probably in vain, but does anyone know how to break the code for a Sony DVDPlayer/Vcr Recorder....SLV-D550P?? Thanks at least for reading this. Margie

Anonymous

Hello
SOS!!!!
Please can you help me unluck my Alba DVD566 to read all regions???
Please. Thanks
Eugene

Unregistered guest
PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE. CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME THE CODE TO THE PAIN IN THE NECK IVE BOUGHT. ITS A PHILLIPS/PYE PDV 560VR. IVE HAD IT 2 DAYS AND I HATE IT ALREADY.

Username: Denisegary

Gosport, Hants United Kingdom

I have a Bush DVD/TV combi,it will not play any copied discs,am told there is an access code available to break this, can anyone please help.
thankyou

Anonymous

Could anyone help me to unlock Panasonic d4734s to multiregion? thanks
my email is melissalong@163.com

Unregistered guest
Please if you know the unlock codes for SONY DVD/ VCR combo model SLV-D251P ,email. jfgarcail@hotmail.com
thanks

Unregistered guest
Please if you know the unlock codes for SONY DVD/ VCR combo model SLV-D251P ,email. jfgarcial@hotmail.com
thanks

brash
Unregistered guest
hey can someone help me out i have a sony dvp-ns725p from canada and u want to set it to all regions spent money on ebay to get all thecodes and yet they didnt have mine so if anyone could find out please email me at brash10@walla.com

Unregistered guest
Hi all,
Can anyone help with unlock code for Philips DVDR 610. Thanks in advance.

ant
Unregistered guest
can anyone help will toshiba sd-110e unlocking codes and instruction please

Anonymous

can any1 give me a code 4 multiregional codes 2 unlock a toshiba dvd player

Unregistered guest
can any1 give me a code 4 multiregional codes 2 unlock a toshiba dvd player

Unregistered guest
Unlock codes for Go Video combo DV1030
email me at lethalcharm42@webtv.net

Anonymous

I own a Panasonic NV-VP31 Video / DVD combo can anyone tell me how to make it multi Regional or any codes that will help Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi there just wondered if anyone knew the code for phillips DVD player DVD 727K. my email cranktangus5000@yahoo.com.au THANKS.

Anonymous

Hi can anyone help with these 2, Panasonic-E50. & Pioneer DV-350. cheers

Unregistered guest
LOOKING FOR MULTI REGIONAL HACK CODES FOR THE FOLLOWING DVD PLAYERS
PANASONIC DVD RV31
CURTIS DVD 1056
DURABRAND 9"DVD/COMBO

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have a code for a Panasonic DVD-S25?

duy.nguyen@promega.com

Thanks.

Alison
Unregistered guest
Would neone be able to help me.
Ive just brought a Nissan DV-100 DVD Player and was told it was multi-regional but it is'nt, does neone know or know where i can find a hack code for it?
If you do please email me at heston84@aol.com

Username: Rudy60647

Chicago , Il Usa

Post Number: 3
I have a SONY DVP NS725P and want to make it multiregional as well as my PS2 can any one tell me how to do it?
thank you
rudy60660@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have an unlock code for Toshiba SD-K531?
Please email me on lleifer7@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
hello everybody.
I have a BUSH DVD 2024, does anybody now the unlock kode for it... and one other probles is that he doesn't read DVD-R and all the recorded dvd.
If anyone can help me please e-mail me on:
Bambyni@rambler.ru

Anonymous

I need region free code for combo DVD and VHS player LG V8814P set to Region 2. Can you help me?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the code for the Bush DVHS1 combo player??

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me into getting the crack codes for multizone for the following dvds pls:
Samsung P147 &
Panasonic SA-HT928
a friend has brought us a couple of dvds whilst overseas in bali and it won't let us play any of them. any help would be greatly appreciated!
v8stylez@xnet.co.nz

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me into getting the crack codes for multizone for the following dvds pls:
Samsung P147 &
Panasonic SA-HT928
a friend has brought us a couple of dvds whilst overseas in bali and it won't let us play any of them. any help would be greatly appreciated!
v8stylez@xnet.co.nz

Anonymous

yikes..sorry. can u tell im new? LOL

Unregistered guest
Could anyone give me the hack code for a grundig gdv 620 ht please,

Anonymous

Hello, need help in unlocking an emerson EWR10D4 dvd recorder.

I am from Australia and looking at moving to the USA and have a heap of Ozzy dvd's but can not play them, nor can I get my Sony camera to work with the TV or DVD player., how do I unlock the player so I can use the Ozzy equipment?

please help, here is my email gdhodgson@yahoo.com.au

Unregistered guest
sony gx300 multiregion ?
help american dvd

Unregistered guest
Looking for a code to make a Samsung DV540 DVD/VCR Combo (currently set to Region 4) Region Free.

Unregistered guest
GRumpy EGg,

Not an expert on these things, but your bad picture sounds to me as if your player is outputing NTSC, (the american tv encoding standard, which a region 1 disc would be) to a PAL (the UK standard) tv. Can you set up your player to convert the ntsc output to pal? I know some players will do this. Just don't ask me how mind...

Username: Sgygsy

London

Hi, does anyone have the DVD code for LG5083 need access to Region 1.
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us