Installing tablet in car need amplifer advice

Username: Helpme0606

Post Number: 1
Ok so i recently installed a 7" single din player. After i wired everything, it powered on,but it had no audio. It turned out i needed to connect the remote wire.. after using it for a couple weeks i quickly decided i did not like it. I have decided to install a tablet instead. In order to do this you need an amplifier. My question is, I found some very inexpensive mini amps ( i am not concerned with quality of sound and my back speakers are not working) but they have no remote connector.. will the sound work just by connecting the audio and speaker wires? Keep in mind i realize a better amplifier is the best choice i just want to know if the sound WILL work using a mini amplifier that has no remote wire. Thanks for any help.

Example of amplifier. I realize its powered via AC , just curious if audio will work with an inexpensive one such as this. Thanks

connector.http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-CHANNEL-Hi-Fi-Mini-AMP-Audio-Digital-Powerfu l-Stereo-mp3-Amplifier-RCA-Input-/221540792021?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item3394dc 36d5
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us