The audio quality changed after I has opened the components of Sony CDP - M79

Bronze Member
Username: Amir

Post Number: 61
A week ago I decided to open the compact disc player and doing And thoroughly clean including cleaning the PC board of the player after 27 years of use and accumulation of dust inside it.

After assembling the device, the audio quality significantly decreased compared to Previous
Then I checked of course there is no cable or in some regard or transformer and everything is good and everything was fine ...

I cleaned the optical lens so that the problem can not come from the lens

Maybe someone knows the source of the problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Amir

Post Number: 62
A week ago I decided to clean my 27 year old compact disk player -A Sony cdp m79. Whereupon, I opened it up and disassembled its internal components. I cleaned the laser lens with alcohol and lens clearing paper and sprayed the printed circuit with electronic component cleaning spray. After reassembling everything the quality of the sound changed for the worse. The bass became less crisp, the middle sound is diminished and everything sound less "real" than it was before. I checked all the internal connections, of course, and everything is properly connected, there are no shorts or anything. Can anybody suggest anything that might cause this? Or know what might be wrong?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us