Nad c372 vs Nad C375Bee

Username: Marciem

Middelburg, East Cape South Africa

Post Number: 1
Need to know who has heard the new Nad c375Bee, how it compars with the Nad c372 and even the c370? Not going to let What HiFi's 3 star rating put me off what could possibly be a very potential amplifier.. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: James_the_god

Lancaster, Lancashire England

Post Number: 779
Hearing is believing Marc!
It is the BEST way YOU can be sure.
But real opinions do count from others to help decision.

Post Number: 2
Thanks James. England is a great place to be when it comes to knowing what to buy before you buy it. I have pactically bought everything I own and have owned by chance...South Africa is just not the place to be when bitten by this bug!! I would still appreciate any opinions on these two units.. (Nad c372 vs Nad c375Bee) Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 3731
I haven't heard the new one myself, but the 372 was a good powerful machine, if a touch soulless by comparison to other NAD stuff. If BEE has had his wicked way with the 375, it'll be a soulful 372...!

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 2637
Frank is right. The new 375bee to my ears is a clear improvement over the 372 which I have heard more times that I can count. The 375bee to my ears, is quicker, more detailed, with a lot less bloat (which I felt the 372 had) and a lot less grain.

Post Number: 3
Well thanks Nick, thats already helping to shed some light on things. If what yo say is true then the 375Bee might have nailed it for me because these are the basic improvements I am looking for! Something you failed to mention though is base... Some people might disagree with me, I don't know if I can even agree with myself on this one because in a weired kind of way the 372 does seem to lack base, I found this true even in comparison to a C320Bee in the same setup? By what you said, concludes that it would have a more controlled base, which is good, but would you say there is more base presence or not?

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 12964
MW, if you lack bass from a NAD amp, you will want to look at your room and speaker placement.

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 2640
No, not more base, just better base. Their new stuff just sounds tighter. The bottom end of the 372 I have always found to be quite large. Meaning a lot of base to my ears. Not sure how its lacking. I would take Nuck's advice and maybe look at speaker placement and room first.

Post Number: 4
Thanks for the input! I have not had access for a few days. You see heres the thing...I used to own a 320bee before the 372 because I felt it lacked power to drive my speakers. I bought the 372 before I sold the 320bee so I had time to experiment with the two units and found that the 372 did everything better than the 320Bee except base!! Same room, same setup. If I had owned the 372 from the begining I would never have said it lacked base because there is still plenty of it, but when you a/b the 2 units the 320bee is definately better with base!! For eg.. I also watch movies on my stereo and it works very well ( might not be a full HT 5.1 or 7.1 ) but it still has a fair amount of impact, the 372 beats the 320bee in practically every area of the audio spectum except the way it does base. When you watch movies without a sub you lack the presence of the movie experience, well with the 372 you are watching movies with a good sub but when using a 320bee it's like having a better sub!!! Another interesting find was that it turned out to be the power section of the 372 (despite it being alot more powerful..) I hooked the 320bee to the 372 as the preamp and things barely changed, then I used the 372 as the preamp and the 320bee as the power section and, well.... base more base! Oh well, I am not realy interested in how they sound I have owned them both and am interested in how the new 375bee is going to improve things for me! Any input will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Platinum Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 10418
No one will be able to answer your question except you. You'll have to do the comparison yourself to know how "the new 375bee is going to improve things for me!".

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 13066
At this point, my only input would be that Bass is spelled like this.Bass.

Username: Gnanasekhar

Nagercoil, Tamilnadu India

Post Number: 5
Hi, I am Gnana Sekhar from India. Would you please suggest some floor standers for nad 372

Gold Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3744
Like the fish.

Username: Mrd745_2000

Dover, New Hampshire USA

Post Number: 1
NAD seems to be having quality issues. I think there are brands available that sound as good but do not break as often.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us