Nakamichi BX300 Cassette Deck

Frank1203
Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm upgrading my system and have a Nakamichi BX300 cassette deck that I would like to sell. It was considered a very high-end machine in the 80's and is made like a rock. The deck is functional but definitely needs some fine tuning of the heads. Any takers? I'll accept your best offer.

Bronze Member
Username: Southern_bass

Jacksonville, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 19
yeah back in the 80's it was probably nice....but its going on 2006.........

Deadwood
Unregistered guest
Casey, why don't you contribute something constructive instead of trying to increase your post count. F@ckin' troll!

Frank, try selling your used equipment in audiogon.com

Deadwood
Unregistered guest
Casey, why don't you contribute something constructive instead of trying to increase your post count. F@ckin' troll!

Frank, try selling your used equipment in audiogon.com

Bronze Member
Username: Southern_bass

Jacksonville, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 98
why dont you register lol

Username: Djoesam1995

Post Number: 1
Dude!
Ever hear of Ebay? It's the best way to dispose of unwanted equipment. Pay a small fee and a percentage of the sale (much less than any newspaper ad)and chances are it will sell.
Provide a clear pic, the more the better. Start with a low reserve so you at least get something and the winning bidder does not get it for .50.
And most of all, be honest. If it's in pristine shape and works, great! But if it's dirty and has issues lay it out. You will avoid having to deal with an angry buyer. Try to describe it the best way you can. Just keep in mind that the price you get will depend on who wants it. You will never get what you paid unless it's a rare item that does not show up frequently.
Don't worry, if you're on this forum you can use Ebay.
It's a lot more efficient than newspaper ads, and you don't look like a loser trying to move your gear here!
James

Username: Steve_lysen

Maui, HI Usa

Post Number: 1
I just bought a BX-300 at the Salvation Army for $10 and it's works beautifully! Didn't expect it to be in such good condition. You don't sell these things. You hook them up to an equalizer and then a CD recorder, and all your cassettes will live forever in the digital realm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us