New Nad C326BEE gets 5 stars from what hifi

Silver Member
Username: James_the_god

Lancaster, Lancashire England

Post Number: 731
Quickly browsed Aprils what hifi edition and came across the C326BEE. They gave it a solid 5 stars, if that means anything to some.

http://nadelectronics.com/products/hifi-amplifiers/C-326BEE-Stereo-Integrated-Am plifier

I'm curious to what it sounds like, when someone does hear it, I wouldnt mind knowing!

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Post Number: 2416
Havnt heard it JJ but my dealer, although a bit peeved with NAD at the moment, claims the new NAD offerings slaughter that of the past few generations they have had. One thing to note about the What Hi Fi review is that it reviewed the NAD as an entry level amp, and claimed that any speaker over 1000 cdn would reveal it as such. Still for someone on a budget it would be a very nice amp probably.

On a side note, it appears that What Hi Fi was not impressed with the new Rega amp.

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 2121
Whatever What Hi Fi says about any component should not be taken as a good measure imo.

Silver Member
Username: Unbridled_id

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 449
What is it about What hi-fi that makes you feel this way?

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 2127
First, I take review mags as a guide, not gospel. What HI HI seems very liberal in doling out 5 stars imo. I'm not knocking NAD, have enjoyed NAD components in the past.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3236
What Hifi has no love for Rega, and therefore, I have no love for them. I think I disagree with their reviews more than any other magazine. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Silver Member
Username: Unbridled_id

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 450
They sure love Bryston though.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 9343
What HiFi gives more bad reviews than just about anyone which gives them some credibility with me...juat a bit anyway.

Gold Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2407
I always thought being a "professional" reviewer would be a cool gig. You get manufacturers sending you equipment for free to enjoy. Of course, in return for their generosity, you have to give their products a glowing review, else the freebies stop coming.

Am I too cynical?

Gold Member

Australia

Post Number: 2133
With some Dave perhaps, maybe not so much with others.

The problem with being a reviewer is that you have to give the stuff back - but then there must be offers for the right price as well I guess.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us