Analog pure music

Username: Daniel_badon

Bc Canada

Post Number: 7
hi everyone everywhere,
i really dig music recorded to casette from vynil. they are the best partner. dont use type 1 but type 2. i use maxell XL II 90.(cheap in my place at london drugs one dollar (cd) plus 30 cents artist levy).
outside or at home i listen to this tapes with walkman or at home set up.

speaking of tapes the best musicality are the 8-tracks and the reel tapes. (as they are wider).
i used to listen to 8 tracks its really sweet sound. the oldies like beatles, santana, james taylor, abba, bread, carpenters...
guys (girls included here) continue listening to the casette power. try the vynil/casette power it is the best.
happy listening,(sorry but you have to tape you own), daniel

Username: Cabermac

Post Number: 2
Reel tapes are very good but I would have to disagree about 8-track tapes. While they were wider than a cassette they had 8 tracks on them as opposed to only 4 tracks on a cassette. Head alignment on 8-track tapes was always a nightmare as the tape head moved up and down to change tracks. The pinch roller on an 8-track system was part of the tape cartridge. On many if not most tapes the song was interupted as the machine switched tracks. 8-track systems were a nightmare in my opinion and the fidelity was poor at best.

Silver Member
Username: Mike3

Lewisville, Tx USA

Post Number: 121
Vinyl to Sony Beta-Max always worked best for me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us