Panasonic SJ-MR220

Anonymous
I know it's two year old and there has been another model to update it, but does anyone out there own a Panasonic SJ-MR220 and think it's just brilliant.
I got one of these a fortnight ago (mainly because it has a mic-input). Was nervous at first because I thought it was only SOny who made good MD's and was totally blown over by it. The sound quality is excellent, it looks beautiful and it is so easy to use. It was in the COmet sale. RRP £149.99 and I got mine for £128.95.
The battery life is unbeliveable on this model as well. If you can get hold of one (especially at that price) and you've been interested in MD, go for it. You won't be disappointed

hi, bought my for 60 pound for CBS. i think it great value for money,,,,,,,it's so small and light..

perry ward
I think its the best model around for its price, superb. Im going to buy one tommorrow.

RickMG
G'day,

I bought one today on sale in Melbourne Australia for really cheap ... but so far I haven't been able to play anything! Why? I can't record from cd to md. Why? Cos there isn't a stereo in my house that has two line-out ports i can plug my sj-mr220 into! I have a cd walkman that has a single lineout port but I tried that and I got a weird noise with a very very very faint music in the background, so it didn't record very well at all.

Is there a cable plug I can get that will allow me to record from cd players that on;y have a single lineout port? The supplied cable that came in the box has a red & a white lineout plug.

Thanks to anyone who understood any of what I just said!

Rick

Ben Baker
Hi , got one yesterday and i think its great, so small and light and it only cost £80!!!!!! how good is that.

Yo, Rick.

You can get an adapter for it, but not from panasonic, only costs about a quid and you can use the optic cable if you've got the money.

P.S. Paid full price 4 mine, definately worth the money.

Will.

Got my 2 yrs ago. Have been nice using it. Its getting old strating to have problems. When i record it looks fine and works normally. but when I finish record it has no sound in the disc. When I turn off and on, it says the disc 'BLANK DISC'. If anyone know how to fix the problem plz tell me. THANK YOU very much..

John Thompson
How much was the mj220 when you bought it new 2 years ago? I bought mine one year ago and took it on holiday recently with it as my prize possesion but the maid smashed it! Now I am claiming on the insurance and want to get the most back!

I dont remeber i think around $400CAD..

How do you get back insurance?
Mine is half dead..

bought mine for only £55 from CBS.
-must be the bargain of century!!!
(carlos)

Perry Ward
I've heard great reviews of this product. I've saved up nearly all my life for it and now i can almost aford it. Im going without my lunch so i can go out and buy it right now. See yoall.

Anonymous
bought mine from powerhouse 2 weeks ago and it skips cntinually throughout recording! :(

Rick Looking for cheap Panasonic to buy are there any left in Melbourne?? I am in Sydney...How much did it cost? Any body elso know were I can get it for good price? What is CBS?

Thanks Ro

steven kennedy
I'm english bought mine two years ago for £160 from comet superstore, I previously had a sharp md recorder which was useless so I was wary of the technology.
Then when I worked out how to use this model, I was very pleased(because of it's quality) and mine is still in perfect working order to this day!

ybk
Unregistered guest
Awsome player!!!

i got mine 5 months ago for 200 AUD.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts