Outlaw mono blocks and H/K 7200

Bronze Member
Username: Omegagen

Post Number: 18
I just placed an order for 3 Outlaw M200 mono amps. They will power my Fronts(NHT VT-1A-120W) and my center(NHT 1.1C- 150W). My H/K 7200 will power the effects(NHT SuperZeros) and rears(NHT SB-2) which will be no sweat for that beast! My NHT sub, SW-2, already has it's on amp of 80W.

My future plans are to change out the fronts for NHT ST-4's and change the center for the SC-1. The three Outlaw amps will power 200W to each of the front 3, but none of them are 200W...fronts=120W and Center=150W. Will this make a difference until I upgrade? Do you think I'll notice a difference in sound with the front 3 on dedicated amps? I'll also add another NHT sub too.

Man, anybody wanna help finance the project!! Shhhhhh, don't tell the wife! :-) Sadly, my wife is so oblivious to this stuff if the UPS/FedEx guy delivers it before she gets home she won't even notice...HA!

Username: Taipan

New Orleans, La. USA

Post Number: 5
i have a sony ta-ax500 integrated amp. the power button does not work, so i disconnected the wires (5) and would like to bypass the switch, and connect the wires directly.the wires are (2) white, (1) brown, (1) blue, and (1) orange wire. also a fuse. if you can help me, i'd really appreciate it. thanks.

Username: Taipan

New Orleans, La. USA

Post Number: 6
i have a toshiba 4109 dvd player. id does not seem to be reading the dvd or cd disc. any ideas? thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us