Apple has introduced a personalized support program for small business called Joint Venture.
The Joint Venture program is designed to show how Apple products can improve the way any business runs. The service offers product setup, employee training, workshops, phone support and loaner products.
Joint Venture starts at $499 when you buy a new Mac and supports up to five systems.
- Setup – The Apple Store will work with you from the beginning to make sure your new systems are up and ready to use, usually within 24 hours. They will transfer your existing data — including your mail, calendar, and address book — from your PC or Mac, and install any additional software you've purchased from the Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store.
- Personal Website – A Joint Venture website will be created to easily access every Joint Venture service — schedule training, book appointments, get tech support, and sign up for workshops.
- Company training – Schedule up to three two-hour sessions of training at the Apple Store for your employees. Apple's trainers will lead hands-on workshops on a wide variety of topics — like getting started on a Mac, using iPhone and iPad for business, and creating compelling presentations with Keynote — and they will work with you to customize them for your company.
- Getting Started workshops – Monthly group workshops are tailored to business professionals who are working with a Mac for the first time or need to brush up on the basics. So as you add employees throughout the year, a Apple Genius will show them everything they need. Apple will also offer special workshops for IT departments and will help build a plan for supporting Apple products in any business.
- Dedicated support – For the first time ever, you can speak to an Apple Genius over the phone. You'll have unprecedented access to someone who can help fix your issue, check into necessary parts, and estimate repair turnaround time. Apple will even loan you a computer. If you prefer to meet in person, you can make a Genius Bar appointment at any Apple Store in the world.
- Anytime updates – Apple will perform system diagnostics, update software, and even clean your keyboard and display.
- Loaner program – Apple will loan you a computer while they work on yours — either a MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air with Mail, iCal, iWork, iLife, and Microsoft Office.